I guess Lokmar has been right all along, there was election fraud!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

giphy-1-3KIrcw.gif

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
He's going to be in a loooooootta trouble, that's for sure.
...and I think sure it will come out that there was plenty hanky panky in the presidential election in Dade as well. No way Dade went for Trump. Biden obviously won Florida except for mmmmMASSIVE fraud..

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
If you actually believe there was no election fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election, then you are cognitively deficient. If you simply assert that there was no systemic and routine ballot fraud perpetrated by Democrat Filth in 2020, then you are either intellectually dishonest or were in on it.

So ... did you giggle like a schoolgirl when you sat around you kitchen table filling out all those fraudulent ballots you "harvested" with your leftist filth America-hating friends?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
If you actually believe there was no election fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election, then you are cognitively deficient. If you simply assert that there was no systemic and routine ballot fraud perpetrated by Democrat Filth in 2020, then you are either intellectually dishonest or were in on it.

So ... did you giggle like a schoolgirl when you sat around you kitchen table filling out all those fraudulent ballots you "harvested" with your leftist filth America-hating friends?
Oh look - the return of the Idiot King. Trumptards have been rudderless without you, Raggedy Peasant.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Oh look - the return of the Idiot King. Trumptards have been rudderless without you, Raggedy Peasant.

Your anus is bleeding again......

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

We good and wholesome Free People, who do not lick the boots of our betters (because we have none,) do not need a Tillerman to steer the way for us.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

We good and wholesome Free People, who do not lick the boots of our betters (because we have none,) do not need a Tillerman to steer the way for us.
That explains their erratic course.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I knew you'd get the reference. Few people nowadays would.

... but there is certainly an older allusion that those whose intellectual chops far exceed yours might grasp. Do you know it, Holliday, or do you need another coin for the answer machine?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Does the group home know you're online?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

... but there is certainly an older allusion that those whose intellectual chops far exceed yours. Do you know it, Holliday, or do you need another coin for the answer machine?
I'm sure there is. The ferryman?

...but

What was his name?

Oh wait! Sorry. Your google time is up. You suck and your ignorance is on display for everyone to see.

GHods! Does no one read the Illiad anymore?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

... but there is certainly an older allusion that those whose intellectual chops far exceed yours. Do you know it, Holliday, or do you need another coin for the answer machine?

...but

What was his name?

Oh wait! Sorry. Your google time is up. You suck and your ignorance is on display for everyone to see.

Charon

Duh - everyone knows that, Raggedy.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

...but

What was his name?

Is voter fraud in the room now Reggie?