I had a very traumatic experience in a clothing store that I want to share with my forum friends.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I had to learn early on, when I was a cab driver. I was able to figure out the differences.

Man, ya gotta look for that Adam's Apple these days hahaha. Thats the dead giveaway.

Us normal guys should not have to go through all that preliminary screening when all we want to do is check out a hot chick and imagine that we are fucking her.

All this second guessing is caused by fucked up individuals who should all be lined up against a fence and shot, first in the genitals and then a few minutes later in the head.
Usually you can smell a female. They smell like vagina! :Excited6:

Not if they wash properly.

I smell like Sol De Janeiro Coco Cabana cream most of the time.

The other times I smell like my oil roll on....ummm....its like some blend of cardamom and patchouli and some other stuff but it smells really good. I like oils over alcohol based anything.

And my vag is clean. I actually get a lot of compliments on how I smell. (I mean normal....not like people sniffing my lady bits and complimenting it LOL)
Lol Dove. I want to smell the vagina…and I do, although too much perfume and body lotions upset the balance. Smelling the vagina doesn’t mean to say that that particular vagina is necessarily unclean. As a male I can scent it. Hell…I even scent when a woman is ovulating.

I really don’t like excessive perfumes; I prefer a breezy, salty, slightly floral, pussy smell.
:GiggleBitch:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
If a guy's heavily balding, the skin head look is the only way forward.

Been there, done that, actually (even though I can still grow a hobo mop if I've a mind to). Friends were telling me I looked like I was coming out of six weeks of chemotherapy. Not a good look on me.

Speaking of hobo mops, I can't wait for @Bastard Factory to give all our avvies their little Santa Claus caps; I have a pic of myself with long hair and a long beard taken last summer that friends say made them think it was suddenly Christmas in July, and I plan to use it as my holiday avvie.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was with my girlfriend earlier this week, we were holiday shopping in a busy department store.

So this real hottie walks out from the adjacent aisle- long black hair, big round boobs, great figure squeezed into a tight black sweater and jeans with high boots.. although in retrospect the ass was a bit more square than I would have expected.

So I'm doing the typical "check out the hottie thing" where I don't feel like the image is complete until I see her face- because if she's butt ugly then the rest doesn't matter... and as I'm waiting for her to turn around I see my girlfriend smirking at me but sort of understanding since the object of my attention was clearly dressed for attention. I sort of tried to explain "I just want to see her face" as the hottie turns and I get a glimpse of a face that just doesn't seem right. Ugly isn't even the right word for it- it was just "wrong".. sort of like in "Back to the Future" when Marty goes back in time and meets his young mother and kisses her and they're both disgusted but don't know why. I mean this chick's face was just... wrong. I mentally wiped my hands on my pants as if I just touched something smelly and gooey and was trying in vain to remove it.

We continue our shopping and get to the registers, and the hottie is a few cashiers over. My girlfriend says to me "You know, that's a transgender, smirking at me even more than she was earlier, but for a different reason. I'm getting a really good look at it now, and I hear it speak and the voice sounds rather odd.. and I realize I've been had. I'm actually angry at this point because I've wasted time and effort checking out this "thing" that is falsely advertising itself as something entirely different.. and I sort of feel mentally raped and violated sort of like when I viewed a pair of tits on this very forum a few weeks ago thinking they were natural chick tits but they belong to a tranny.

But it gets worse!

The following day, I'm walking towards my car and an attractive blonde gets out of her car and starts walking in my direction..naturally my eyes are on her but now I've suddenly got this thought in my head.. what if "she" is a "he"...

I'm tainted. Forever. I will never be able to check out a hottie without wondering.

Trannies should be required to have a big scarlet T on their clothes.. and/or there should be a phone app like there was for homosexuals, think it was called "Gaydar" or something like that. It would beep when a gay person was nearby as either a warning or a signal for another homo to make a move.

It's just so unfair that these dysfunctional beings freely roam the planet with every day being a costume party for them, and the rest of us normal people trying to figure it out.

Instant karma for viewing women as objects, especially right in front of your girlfriend. LMAO

May you be forever ptsd'd.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You're the most trans obsessed people with no lives that I've ever seen online or off. We're everywhere and taking over. :)
Lol…sorry, I had to laugh at that last line. You’re not strong enough to take over. Both emotionally and physically. If any other nation where to take over the USA in the future, most homosexuality would be outlawed. America provides you with your freedoms. Always good to stay positive though.
:ThumbsUp1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're the most trans obsessed people with no lives that I've ever seen online or off. We're everywhere and taking over. :)
Lol…sorry, I had to laugh at that last line. You’re not strong enough to take over. Both emotionally and physically. If any other nation where to take over the USA in the future, most homosexuality would be outlawed. America provides you with your freedoms. Always good to stay positive though.

Blows my mind that people who greatly benefit from western civilization that honors individual rights and liberties....have the most hatred for it. The entitlement and narcissism unreal.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Blows my mind that people who greatly benefit from western civilization that honors individual rights and liberties....have the most hatred for it. The entitlement and narcissism unreal.
They forget that acceptance in our societies is still very unique. In some parts of Africa, they are killed and their various body parts sold to the witch doctors as medicines. In other countries they are impaled anally as a warning. This is all happening even today…

I just think they should all pipe down a bit and stop demanding and identifying with any muppet title another fruit comes up with on a daily basis. The apple cart doesn’t need to be upset every day.

:Awesomeness:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was with my girlfriend earlier this week, we were holiday shopping in a busy department store.

So this real hottie walks out from the adjacent aisle- long black hair, big round boobs, great figure squeezed into a tight black sweater and jeans with high boots.. although in retrospect the ass was a bit more square than I would have expected.

So I'm doing the typical "check out the hottie thing" where I don't feel like the image is complete until I see her face- because if she's butt ugly then the rest doesn't matter... and as I'm waiting for her to turn around I see my girlfriend smirking at me but sort of understanding since the object of my attention was clearly dressed for attention. I sort of tried to explain "I just want to see her face" as the hottie turns and I get a glimpse of a face that just doesn't seem right. Ugly isn't even the right word for it- it was just "wrong".. sort of like in "Back to the Future" when Marty goes back in time and meets his young mother and kisses her and they're both disgusted but don't know why. I mean this chick's face was just... wrong. I mentally wiped my hands on my pants as if I just touched something smelly and gooey and was trying in vain to remove it.

We continue our shopping and get to the registers, and the hottie is a few cashiers over. My girlfriend says to me "You know, that's a transgender, smirking at me even more than she was earlier, but for a different reason. I'm getting a really good look at it now, and I hear it speak and the voice sounds rather odd.. and I realize I've been had. I'm actually angry at this point because I've wasted time and effort checking out this "thing" that is falsely advertising itself as something entirely different.. and I sort of feel mentally raped and violated sort of like when I viewed a pair of tits on this very forum a few weeks ago thinking they were natural chick tits but they belong to a tranny.

But it gets worse!

The following day, I'm walking towards my car and an attractive blonde gets out of her car and starts walking in my direction..naturally my eyes are on her but now I've suddenly got this thought in my head.. what if "she" is a "he"...

I'm tainted. Forever. I will never be able to check out a hottie without wondering.

Trannies should be required to have a big scarlet T on their clothes.. and/or there should be a phone app like there was for homosexuals, think it was called "Gaydar" or something like that. It would beep when a gay person was nearby as either a warning or a signal for another homo to make a move.

It's just so unfair that these dysfunctional beings freely roam the planet with every day being a costume party for them, and the rest of us normal people trying to figure it out.

Sign of the Times.

Get used to it, Wizer.

I see them around Vancouver too, which is the LGBTQ capital/'the San Francisco' of Canada.

I think they should legislate a different/separate gender for them.

That's what all these ancient societies did, and they had this Eunuch class but it never got mixed in with the Apples and the Oranges. It was separate, but equal.

So we should do the same in Western nations so their sub-culture doesn't overwhelm ours.

I thought Toronto was the San Francisco of Canada?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They forget that acceptance in our societies is still very unique. In some parts of Africa, they are killed and their various body parts sold to the witch doctors as medicines. In other countries they are impaled anally as a warning. This is all happening even today…

I just think they should all pipe down a bit and stop demanding and identifying with any muppet title another fruit comes up with on a daily basis. The apple cart doesn’t need to be upset every day.

:Awesomeness:

Indeed. It's not enough to just be free to do what they want regarding adult consensual relationships. They want to bully and demand preferential treatment.

Most of us have been bullied. Treated badly. Even abused. Yet we dont demand everyone "recognize" or "validate" or accept us for any reason.

So now they want society to bend over for unreasonable demands that are literally causing HARM to women and girls. They dont care one fucking bit.....so I feel zero need to care a single bit about them.

If they dont care about our safety, then fuck caring about their feelings.

OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
Yeah I'm probably fucked up more or less.

But at least I don't wake up in the morning, look at my penis and say "You know, I really hate that thing, I'll have a doctor hollow it out and turn the inverted sleeve outside-in so another guy can fuck it".

That's really raising the bar of Fucked-uppedness to a level most of us will never reach.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah I'm probably fucked up more or less.

But at least I don't wake up in the morning, look at my penis and say "You know, I really hate that thing, I'll have a doctor hollow it out and turn the inverted sleeve outside-in so another guy can fuck it".

That's really raising the bar of Fucked-uppedness to a level most of us will never reach.

Perhaps, but it's really not your problem. I mean really, if you're getting that many transwomen on your hook, you're doing something wrong.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

But it gets worse!

It's just so unfair that these dysfunctional beings freely roam the planet with every day bein.g a costume party for them, and the rest of us normal people trying to figure it out.

You've got me laughing so hard right now......hahahahaha....roflmao!!!! You had me at "violated".....hahahaha.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And the winner of the Best Supporting Actor Role For Admitting To Wearing Women's Panties In A Bastardfactory Thread Without Blowback....

***opens envelope***

Goes to meeee!

GettyImages-645752962.jpg
You're black?