I had a very traumatic experience in a clothing store that I want to share with my forum friends.

OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
Sometimes you do what you gotta do.

That freak sharting you speak of.. I wish I could say I am unfamiliar with the concept, but with increasing age, not so much.

I recall leaving an MNF night out with the guys after having consumed too many hot wings. As I walked out of the place I had this faint urge to crap but I ignored it and hopped in the car for the 25 minute drive home.

By the 15 minute mark I was strongly fighting the urge to just let it go.. by 20 minutes I feared I might lose the battle, 2 minutes from home the life and death battle with my sphincter finally ended in favor of the contents of my large intestine.

Not even a pair of women's panties would have saved me. I needed a garden hose.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
And the winner of the Best Supporting Actor Role For Admitting To Wearing Women's Panties In A Bastardfactory Thread Without Blowback....

***opens envelope***

Goes to meeee!

GettyImages-645752962.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And the winner of the Best Supporting Actor Role For Admitting To Wearing Women's Panties In A Bastardfactory Thread Without Blowback....

***opens envelope***

Goes to meeee!

Got to admit DD. It’s bold. I would have hung loose. Especially if I was here. Were they briefs or bikini cut?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

***opens envelope***

Goes to meeee!

Got to admit DD. It’s bold. I would have hung loose. Especially if I was here. Were they briefs or bikini cut?

From recollection.... crimson lace bikini cut.... they really rode up me freckle and irritated my balls...

I'd go with sensible granny panties the next time...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I had to learn early on, when I was a cab driver. I was able to figure out the differences.

Man, ya gotta look for that Adam's Apple these days hahaha. Thats the dead giveaway.

Us normal guys should not have to go through all that preliminary screening when all we want to do is check out a hot chick and imagine that we are fucking her.

All this second guessing is caused by fucked up individuals who should all be lined up against a fence and shot, first in the genitals and then a few minutes later in the head.
Usually you can smell a female. They smell like vagina! :Excited6:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I had to learn early on, when I was a cab driver. I was able to figure out the differences.

Man, ya gotta look for that Adam's Apple these days hahaha. Thats the dead giveaway.

Us normal guys should not have to go through all that preliminary screening when all we want to do is check out a hot chick and imagine that we are fucking her.

All this second guessing is caused by fucked up individuals who should all be lined up against a fence and shot, first in the genitals and then a few minutes later in the head.

Unless a tranny bought a woman's used panties off of her and put them on.... lulz....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Not if they wash properly.

I smell like Sol De Janeiro Coco Cabana cream most of the time.

The other times I smell like my oil roll on....ummm....its like some blend of cardamom and patchouli and some other stuff but it smells really good. I like oils over alcohol based anything.

And my vag is clean. I actually get a lot of compliments on how I smell. (I mean normal....not like people sniffing my lady bits and complimenting it LOL)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not if they wash properly.

I smell like Sol De Janeiro Coco Cabana cream most of the time.

The other times I smell like my oil roll on....ummm....its like some blend of cardamom and patchouli and some other stuff but it smells really good. I like oils over alcohol based anything.

And my vag is clean. I actually get a lot of compliments on how I smell. (I mean normal....not like people sniffing my lady bits and complimenting it LOL)

That's nice ta know, Dovey. ;-)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Joe, Blurt said before that you wear a toupee, is that true?

LOL!

Nope.

That Blurt's the bald one, Aryan.

I'll post a pic of my hair one day.

Same hairline as when I was a child.

By my age 75-90% of men lose their hair or begin to.

Even Countess Queenie said her husband is goin bald.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know men can go bald and still be attractive.

They just need avoid that awful George Castanza hair thing.

Reactions: Joe