I had a very traumatic experience in a clothing store that I want to share with my forum friends.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I was with my girlfriend earlier this week, we were holiday shopping in a busy department store.

So this real hottie walks out from the adjacent aisle- long black hair, big round boobs, great figure squeezed into a tight black sweater and jeans with high boots.. although in retrospect the ass was a bit more square than I would have expected.

So I'm doing the typical "check out the hottie thing" where I don't feel like the image is complete until I see her face- because if she's butt ugly then the rest doesn't matter... and as I'm waiting for her to turn around I see my girlfriend smirking at me but sort of understanding since the object of my attention was clearly dressed for attention. I sort of tried to explain "I just want to see her face" as the hottie turns and I get a glimpse of a face that just doesn't seem right. Ugly isn't even the right word for it- it was just "wrong".. sort of like in "Back to the Future" when Marty goes back in time and meets his young mother and kisses her and they're both disgusted but don't know why. I mean this chick's face was just... wrong. I mentally wiped my hands on my pants as if I just touched something smelly and gooey and was trying in vain to remove it.

We continue our shopping and get to the registers, and the hottie is a few cashiers over. My girlfriend says to me "You know, that's a transgender, smirking at me even more than she was earlier, but for a different reason. I'm getting a really good look at it now, and I hear it speak and the voice sounds rather odd.. and I realize I've been had. I'm actually angry at this point because I've wasted time and effort checking out this "thing" that is falsely advertising itself as something entirely different.. and I sort of feel mentally raped and violated sort of like when I viewed a pair of tits on this very forum a few weeks ago thinking they were natural chick tits but they belong to a tranny.

But it gets worse!

The following day, I'm walking towards my car and an attractive blonde gets out of her car and starts walking in my direction..naturally my eyes are on her but now I've suddenly got this thought in my head.. what if "she" is a "he"...

I'm tainted. Forever. I will never be able to check out a hottie without wondering.

Trannies should be required to have a big scarlet T on their clothes.. and/or there should be a phone app like there was for homosexuals, think it was called "Gaydar" or something like that. It would beep when a gay person was nearby as either a warning or a signal for another homo to make a move.

It's just so unfair that these dysfunctional beings freely roam the planet with every day being a costume party for them, and the rest of us normal people trying to figure it out.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Tranny sniFFER !!
YOo fool no one foul crreature ... away with you and your head cheese

opfagg.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hahahahah, oh man this is so funny.

I had to learn early on, when I was a cab driver. I was able to figure out the differences.

Man, ya gotta look for that Adam's Apple these days hahaha. Thats the dead giveaway.

OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
I had to learn early on, when I was a cab driver. I was able to figure out the differences.

Man, ya gotta look for that Adam's Apple these days hahaha. Thats the dead giveaway.

Us normal guys should not have to go through all that preliminary screening when all we want to do is check out a hot chick and imagine that we are fucking her.

All this second guessing is caused by fucked up individuals who should all be lined up against a fence and shot, first in the genitals and then a few minutes later in the head.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was with my girlfriend earlier this week, we were holiday shopping in a busy department store.

So this real hottie walks out from the adjacent aisle- long black hair, big round boobs, great figure squeezed into a tight black sweater and jeans with high boots.. although in retrospect the ass was a bit more square than I would have expected.

So I'm doing the typical "check out the hottie thing" where I don't feel like the image is complete until I see her face- because if she's butt ugly then the rest doesn't matter... and as I'm waiting for her to turn around I see my girlfriend smirking at me but sort of understanding since the object of my attention was clearly dressed for attention. I sort of tried to explain "I just want to see her face" as the hottie turns and I get a glimpse of a face that just doesn't seem right. Ugly isn't even the right word for it- it was just "wrong".. sort of like in "Back to the Future" when Marty goes back in time and meets his young mother and kisses her and they're both disgusted but don't know why. I mean this chick's face was just... wrong. I mentally wiped my hands on my pants as if I just touched something smelly and gooey and was trying in vain to remove it.

We continue our shopping and get to the registers, and the hottie is a few cashiers over. My girlfriend says to me "You know, that's a transgender, smirking at me even more than she was earlier, but for a different reason. I'm getting a really good look at it now, and I hear it speak and the voice sounds rather odd.. and I realize I've been had. I'm actually angry at this point because I've wasted time and effort checking out this "thing" that is falsely advertising itself as something entirely different.. and I sort of feel mentally raped and violated sort of like when I viewed a pair of tits on this very forum a few weeks ago thinking they were natural chick tits but they belong to a tranny.

But it gets worse!

The following day, I'm walking towards my car and an attractive blonde gets out of her car and starts walking in my direction..naturally my eyes are on her but now I've suddenly got this thought in my head.. what if "she" is a "he"...

I'm tainted. Forever. I will never be able to check out a hottie without wondering.

Trannies should be required to have a big scarlet T on their clothes.. and/or there should be a phone app like there was for homosexuals, think it was called "Gaydar" or something like that. It would beep when a gay person was nearby as either a warning or a signal for another homo to make a move.

It's just so unfair that these dysfunctional beings freely roam the planet with every day being a costume party for them, and the rest of us normal people trying to figure it out.
If we executed them all, no more problemo!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Enough money thrown at it, and early on before puberty completion, there's almost no way to tell some of these people apart....

...even reconstructed faux vaginas are using sterilised tilapia skin to line the canal and produce self lubricating texture....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
In 20 years, the human body will just be a meat sleeve.... like avatars, that can be swapped out if you're wealthy enough...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
In 20 years, the human body will just be a meat sleeve.... like avatars, that can be swapped out if you're wealthy enough...

Transhumanism is the agenda.

Creepy AF isnt it?

I don't know.... having gills as a spare wouldn't be so bad....

Then I couldn't give a transhumanistic mermaid a pearl necklace and play "find the fish taco"....

DDT

Factory Bastard
I miss the times when the only confusion would have been seeing a long haired rocker dude from behind, and thinking it may be a female initially. Of course you knew it was a dude once you saw his front side.

Those were simpler times.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But it gets worse!

Sign of the Times.

Get used to it, Wizer.

I see them around Vancouver too, which is the LGBTQ capital/'the San Francisco' of Canada.

I think they should legislate a different/separate gender for them.

That's what all these ancient societies did, and they had this Eunuch class but it never got mixed in with the Apples and the Oranges. It was separate, but equal.

So we should do the same in Western nations so their sub-culture doesn't overwhelm ours.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep.

It's also rough on women and girls now that any fucking dude can come into female segregated spaces and perv on us. Even assault women and girls.

Women have told me they feel threatened by this new and emerging Transgender class.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
On the subject of trannies;

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he sobers up.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Enough money thrown at it, and early on before puberty completion, there's almost no way to tell some of these people apart....

...even reconstructed faux vaginas are using sterilised tilapia skin to line the canal and produce self lubricating texture....

Fucking incredible. Its impressive what can be done today.

Not saying I agree with it.....just saying its impressive lol I didnt look this up yet so I have no idea if you are fucking around or not but some of those custom vaginas look very authentic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
On the subject of trannies;

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he sobers up.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

When I think about the human beings suffering from legitimate dysphoria (not the fucking autogynophiliac mother fuckers or the transtrenders.....the people legitimately suffering things we will never comprehend) the culture around it today is so very toxic and sad.

These people with real issues are being used. They didnt ask for the disorder or the politics. I try to imagine not "connecting" to my own body in such a way where you feel foreign and wrong in it. It's like any body dysphoria. Could you imagine if we treated anorexics and people addicted to plastic surgery like we treat gender dysphoric people? They would fucking die. You know many gender dysphoric people DO die.

They need intense help and we are father from that today than we were decades ago because of political shit. The only thing anyone is allowed to do is transition them and toe the line. So if you are suffering the only option available IS transition. And it never truly relieves their dysphoria. There is ALWAYS going to be SOMETHING that triggers their dysphoria and discomfort. That's just how these disorders ARE in reality.

They could make a complete transition and be indistinguishable from a female(using male to female as the example.....or vice versa) and their dysphoria could get triggered suddenly by something like their eye ball or foot bone. That's the illness......you never fucking feel right in your body, ever. Changing it to relieve the dysphoria may relieve it for a while but there will always be that next thing. Transition isnt treatment. It's like treating addiction with the drug. Sure you can keep the addict from street drug death.....but they are still dependent on a drug everyday. It's not treatment.

What about the ones who dont want to transition but still want relief from the constant misery and anxiety of the dysphoria? Fuck them? Because you know they exist. What about therapy for relieving dysphoria not centered about surgery and hormones?

I'm not saying dont let them transition. Transition should be available (to adults only)....its their life and their body. If that helps them somewhat, they should be able to do it. But WHY does that have to be the ONLY option? What about people who WANT to come to terms with their natural sex and stop feeling dysphoric about it? Yeah that's "transphobia" today.

When you peel the politics and rhetoric back there are a lot of people suffering from a serious disorder who are gonna pay the heaviest price for the partisan exploitation we see surrounding them. Its fucking sad. I know how miserable ptsd is living everyday like that....I dont know what dysphoria is like but it sounds crippling and horrible. On top of everything these people go through they are also a partisan prop. The transactivists are straight up fucking MONSTERS.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Us normal guys should not have to go through all that preliminary screening when all we want to do is check out a hot chick and imagine that we are fucking her.

All this second guessing is caused by fucked up individuals who should all be lined up against a fence and shot, first in the genitals and then a few minutes later in the head.
Amen brother

Like liberals Trannies are disgusting loathsome cockroaches who need to be put out of their misery

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I think Freud's right about some of them looking like women if they start the "transistion" very young, but that of course raises the question as to whether they're emotionally developed enough to make such a huge, life-changing decision. They could quite easily end up regretting the procedure.

If you ask me, the whole sex change thing is immoral and unnatural, but that's just my opinion. As the old saying goes, you are what god made you, or at least people used to be. That is of course until Mother nature started being fucked around with.