I Hate Racism More Than Anyone But........

X

xXx
Site Supporter
In all fairness though, living in an English speaking country and city shouldn't the citizens paying for a ride at least get a driver that can speak their language? Especially when dealing with the public?
I ask for engrish speaking drivers, operators, a tinge of accent fuck off foriegner

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Yes, it is. Do you want taxpayers to support every immigrant until they can speak fluent English? If they were independently wealthy and able to support themselves, most wouldn't come. If I'm rich, I'm staying in my native country is my thought.

Immigrant labor is needed in this country. We are a country that has always welcomed immigrants. Most didn't speak fluent English when they got here. They learned. I don't see how this has harmed the country.
Then you have been living in an eggshell - let me crack it for you.

It is not 1840 - The US of A (the A being for America) - The country is not new, undergoing rapid expansion.
We are built out. All that is left is for capitalist vultures to pick its bones. How do they do it? They regulate the one commodity fully in their control - labor. I've said this many times over the years, Oak, and I've had a front row seat to the degradation of the work force in the US over half a century.
Why do you think wages have flattened since 1970? Have you ever looked at the immigration laws instituted in 1965 and the population growth starting in that time? Do you think there is no connection between that, social discord and ultimately poverty? I mean, you have basically argued that essential education doesn't matter - common language - who needs it? Babel - no message there?
Last week I received a call from a friend and former co-worker complaining that the absolute dumbest, couldn't be understood by anyone (in French or English) worker was conducting training for new workers, and WHAT!?, they (those trainees) had no urgency to do their work in a timely manner etc etc., and ya know this isn't coming from a trumputinist tard, it's coming from a liberal person - and as it should, and for the reasons I have stated - this is all about pocket stuffing by materialists who care about nothing but their own material gains.

Last edited: