I hate to admit it...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I don't think so; he's just been busy with music festivals and whatnot. He kinda said he'd be scarce for a while this time o' year.

It is that time of year for fun and adventures lol. Its also that time of year Im busier at work. The Winds of Change are coming, as I might have a new job.

Thanks for giving me a thought, lulz. We'll have to meet up again sometime!

Local waterfall you should check out some time, 75ft high. Only .6 mile hike up there. This was from Sunday....

b7db0cf886e9fbf7dbff0a85c733b6a6efdae8ba.jpg

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It is that time of year for fun and adventures lol. Its also that time of year Im busier at work. The Winds of Change are coming, as I might have a new job.

Thanks for giving me a thought, lulz. We'll have to meet up again sometime!

Local waterfall you should check out some time, 75ft high. Only .6 mile hike up there. This was from Sunday....

b7db0cf886e9fbf7dbff0a85c733b6a6efdae8ba.jpg

Looks familiar... what's the name of the trail?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Roaring Run!!!

The easiest hike to a waterfall around here.

My friend and I went beyond the fall. There is some cool pools beyond that nobody hardly knows about.

I know that name but can't recall if/when I've been there. Not recently, for sure.

I'm probably misremembering this but are there 4WD paths near there or part of the trail system?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I know that name but can't recall if/when I've been there. Not recently, for sure.

I'm probably misremembering this but are there 4WD paths near there or part of the trail system?

No, not this place. You may be thinking of Broad Run, for the 4wd lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah, I think you're right. Heh

I jus camped off Broad Run 2 weeks ago lol. Was awesome, one of my friends I grew up with and his new Lady. I cooked some bomb Cajun chicken over the fire, with some garden green beans and baked taters over the fire too. They still talking about that chicken hahaha.

My friend had a Jeep, and of course I do too. We got surprised around midnight, my Son and his Lady showed up in his truck, and my nephew and his wife showed up in their Jeep lol. They brought hotdogs for the fire and hung out a couple hours. Son knows I usually bring hotdogs, so he was surprised when I didnt have any mustard. We improvised though, and threw a cooked dog in a bun, loaded it with cheese, wrapped in foil, and let it melt on the coals a lil bit. Was SO good.

I got a lot of tents lol. Brought both of these. I inherited both of these tents from my Dad when he passed. Was my first time trying the red one. Here is a couple pics....

3538ff4a426e89db2c2f8d73e97d3f6971cd3faa.jpg

fb9e3f679fa4d3fca1dd424e93adc5d4c3535bb2.jpg