I have resigned my mod position....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
.. He's failing to understand that in order to be bothered replying to a call-out, the callerouter would actually have to be somebody, not a nobody like him. I mean, shit, even the other girl-talkin flametards have no regard for him - why would an adult?

Indeed, not worth my time any more. I have been patient. I'd rather waste my time with things I find interesting.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I refuse to play their low vibrational game.
Oh shit, Murdy needs higher torque to bang her insides.

Hit the clinic, girl. I think they can sew you tighter if it's too blown out from various household objects.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Disagree, RESPECTFULLY.

If someone makes a callout that totally entertains and rips the person they are calling out to shreds then the only one dissed is the person not answering it. Especially if everyone else knows they are around posting everywhere else.

Weaksauce.

Lily & The New HallowedOutGay make me laugh because they are sitting in the middle of a boxing ring and saying that boxing is silly.

So why you here then?

Dumb, da dumb dumb..... D U M B!

There is one major flaw in your theory… you wouldn’t need backup for that.

What you’re supporting is a dogpile troll inclusive of every shit antic known to flametown. Toxic AF. Would not recommend due to eminent forum death.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Blown out like your rectum from our last battle, cupcake?
We never battled. You are confused.

If you can part your thighs enough to don a strap on then saunter on over and see if you have enough gauge to ream me proper.

I welcome the challenge. It would be an upgrade to the p.i. sob story you are doing now. It would be like going from The boring English twat Patient to Commando.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
It seems my way works just fine, fishy...
Somehow you think you hooked an anchovy when in reality I'm more akin to a piranha that is currently eating your ass from the outside in towards your turd cutting starfish.

I will expose your bleached asshole to the world before devouring it as a past relic like The Langoliers from a Sir Super Southern post.

Believe it.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve been offline but I just got caught up.

After seeing that pm Flynn posted, I can’t post here anymore. That’s some ridiculous shit.

Btw…Biggie knows it was Fat Murdock that gave up all that info. You done fucked up BAD, you stupid bitch. LOL

Thought you were never coming back?Who fucked up again?

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Can I please interrupt this butthurted episode of I can dish it, but I certainly can’t take it… for some serious shit going on in RL…

The main is still laidup in bed and can’t walk his back is so bad. I feel bad because we just celebrated his birthday. Today, I caught him eating Fatburger :Whaa?:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can I please interrupt this butthurted episode of I can dish it, but I certainly can’t take it… for some serious shit going on in RL…

The main is still laidup in bed and can’t walk his back is so bad. I feel bad because we just celebrated his birthday. Today, I caught him eating Fatburger :Whaa?:

What was his birthday present one wonders? :CooL:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Disagree, RESPECTFULLY.

If someone makes a callout that totally entertains and rips the person they are calling out to shreds then the only one dissed is the person not answering it. Especially if everyone else knows they are around posting everywhere else.

Weaksauce.

Lily & The New HallowedOutGay make me laugh because they are sitting in the middle of a boxing ring and saying that boxing is silly.

So why you here then?

Dumb, da dumb dumb..... D U M B!

They like being humiliated. They have borderline personality disorder.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Weak.

You play this game very Low IQ, @Lily.

@Lily the Simpleton: "Duh, they click link, they listen what I say. Me win that one!"

@Lily the Simpleton: "Duh, I answer question, I fall for trap. No answer mean I not fall for trap. Duh."

@Lily the Simpleton: "Duh, they make long post. That meltdown. Duh."

@Lily the Simpleton: "Duh, they use big font and colours. That meltdown. Duh."

@Lily the Simpleton: "Duh, someone give me pretty LOL. They like my post. They like me! I do so good here!"

@Lily, somewhere, and it might be deep, deep down in your subconscious, but somewhere you are not really thinking all that is The Truth.

You know @Lily.

Because of how.

You feel.

@Lily.
dude, go have some marital seX. drive your fucking car, ANYTHING but your daily fucking whine about low jiZZ intake ... ffs are you ever a retard

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Well… one thing is for certain…

Flynn must have been PMS’ing hardcore.
KOmLDuK.jpg

nTUMEau.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
no n00b b00b lover...it's a chop
i imagine 'her' boobs to be ballsacks

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
no n00b b00b lover...it's a chop
i imagine 'her' boobs to be ballsacks
Her tits look like fried eggs…

Can you give the man some juicy ripe mangoes to look at? He works hard for a living. He deserves at least that much.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

Ok, so I'll cut you SOME slack for five seconds. Parlay? Back pain is the fucking worst. I have a left side sciatic that flares up once in a while and leaves me walking like the hunchback of notre goddamn. I've read about some core exercises for prevention but honestly, unless someone is paying me to sweat, I'm not one of those, "I pick things up & put things down." kinda people. When it's good I don't think about it and when it's too late and aching then it's too late anyways.

So now that I've been somewhat human in hoping your main can walk upright again I'll get back to flaming and leave you to get carpal tunnel repeatedly jamming your dead dildo up there waiting for him to recoop because you buy dollar store batteries you cheapskate.

Love ya! Cunt!