I have resigned my mod position....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I are with saDz
ffs man ... you dish it out every time you log on, I figured you capable of taking a ton O shit ....
at least don't split, that's from my heart ...

crying-cat-blink.gif

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I liked Flynn, right up until tonight when she got too emotional and jumped to conclusions.

THIS is why I dont like modding people. They are good/semi trusted members.. you mod them, it doesnt work out and leave forever.... lolFUUUUUUUCK U

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
So Flynn is on a righteousness tour of why she stepped down.
I guess I need to post the message to her an hour before all this, asking her to de mod.

Then this.., drama cunt likes drama.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Friday at 10:52 PM
Do I want you to step down? No… just try to help us keep who we have like we’ve been doing.

The others will have to live w it.
They ain’t gonna dictate what we do…
No. I don't want to step down. I want to help this forum grow. I don't want to leave you high and dry. I have stopped with the "I don't want you here" and threats with the Assbox. I just wanted your honest opinion. You've always been straight up with me, so I give you same courtesy. It's just sometimes it seems we're trying to win an uphill battle. I do sometimes feel guilty because I know there's more I can do, but I don't want it to seem I'm trying too hard because people see through that.

So, I will work on getting new poster's back here and some of the old ones. Thank you for being honest with me, it's appreciated.

The things that Raven, Biggie and Reaper have said about you, should have some long term consequences in my opinion. Biggie is straight up trying to destroy BF through a smear campaign and those other two are just being lackeys. What you do with them is up to you, but what they've done is fucked up. It's okay to disagree with someone but not in the way those three are doing it.

——-

“With the modding, I'll agree with whatever you think will help this forum. Though, getting rid of the mods will play right into their hands. Your choice. I'm in board with whatever you think is the right thing to do.”

Then.., 40 minutes before she quit I p.m. this …

“Gonna tell you it’s on my mind to get rid of mods here.
I’ll handle jackers here and there, but all of the people are at war w all of the mods.. ongoing, it’s unnecessary.

BUT./.. I like you 3... just seems more damaging is being done thatn helping, being social butterlflies... that was the idea. Prob is tooo many assholes.

Just thinking.”

Last edited:

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
“Boo hooo… I’m sorry biggie you were right the whole time that bastard factories a big meanie.”

Go fucking die in a house fire