Unacceptable Mod Behaviour

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Moderators of these kinds of messaging Web sites need to be held to a higher standard.

I bring your attention to this recent exchange with @Lily, one of the Moderators here at Bastard Factory:

If a forum has meaningless rules I get to decide where I stay. A child stays behind and tries to change it to their liking. A useless endeavor. Like yours.

Liar.

Name one rule that I have tried to have changed.

The one where you create drama on non-drama subs. You don't learn. You're too stupid and arrogant.

Post any evidence that you have that I tried to have a rule changed.

Tick Tock

You said it. Now back it up.

I just did.

You defy it constantly, hoping to create even more drama by being disciplined. You're a self-absorbed egotistical prick.

When a Moderator implies something like this, it is an implication that something behind the scenes has happened.

In this case, @Lily is trying to imply that I have made some attempt to have some rules here changed.

Since I have never done this publicly, @Lily, as a Moderator who is privy to private administrative/management discussions on this site, is implying that I must have done this privately.

And I never have.

This is yet another example of bad behaviour by a Moderator on Bastard Factory.

If this does not stop soon, I fear the damage done by these inept Moderators will be irreparable.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
tissues-sneeze.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
This thread belongs in Meltdown as this is Prowler's way of bad mouthing the mods. It was created so other's could jump on the bandwagon. Threads like these will be immediately to moved down here before they infect the upper boards.

This IS Prowler trying to troll on the upper forums, yet again.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This thread belongs in Meltdown as this is Prowler's way of bad mouthing the mods. It was created so other's could jump on the bandwagon. Threads like these will be immediately to moved down here before they infect the upper boards.

This IS Prowler trying to troll on the upper forums, yet again.
oh you mean the threads that hert ?

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
Moderators of these kinds of messaging Web sites need to be held to a higher standard.

When a Moderator implies something like this, it is an implication that something behind the scenes has happened.

In this case, @Lily is trying to imply that I have made some attempt to have some rules here changed.

Since I have never done this publicly, @Lily, as a Moderator who is privy to private administrative/management discussions on this site, is implying that I must have done this privately.

And I never have. :Pissed5: :Pissed2: :Fucking Whaaaa!:

This is yet another example of bad behaviour by a Moderator on Bastard Factory.
lets-sit-in-a-circle-and-cry-about-it-sarcastic.gif

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Flynn is no longer at this forum. It seems you were the one thinking of Flynn though.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make.

Yeah, when you call me a "cocksucker" I am going to tell you not to get the hopes up of people with cocks.

i.e. People like @Flynn

Knock Knock

Is anybody home?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Retarded would be claiming that someone tried to have a rule changed when it never happened.

I mean, how did you think you would get away with it, @Lily?

And what did I get you to do? Yes, you have to be right, so you corrected me and admitted to breaking the rule. Of course, when you're in the threads you play "I didn't do anything".

Yes, you broke the rules by your own admission. Now I am no longer and mod so find something else to bitch about.