Site Supporter ☠️
You are the prey.

@Lily

I found a recent photograph of you

humping.jpg

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
It bothers you when someone laughs at Peachy passing now doesn't it.

Works both ways tard.
It does? Otay.
Nothing you people write bothers me (other than it take up space where something worthwhile might be). I just feel sorry for you as one does for those less fortunate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cool, Lily is finally chilling out, i was worried she might SNAP‽

You needn't worry about me. I'll quote Brenee Brown:

If you're not in the arena also getting your ass kicked, I'm not interested in your feedback.

eta: It is based on Teddy Roosevelt's quote, one of our best Presidents.

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
At what point do they run out of explanations and excuses for their repulsive behaviour?

These fuckers are The Scum of the Earth.

It is my duty to torment them.
Prowler is the memory wiki of flamedom.

Look. I appreciate art. It is an expression.

I'm not keen on abstract art, but it exists and I acknowledge its relevance & influence and the fact that abstract art is an opinion expressed in another form that perhaps isn't to my taste.

Lily & Holliday aren't keen on flaming while not realizing the attempted put downs they espouse are merely opinions espoused in an artform they don't readily appreciate.

I.e., they are flaming while not realizing they are flaming while saying flaming sucks.

Lord, if you do exist, please forgive the rampant numbnuttery of these two lackluster nincompoops, for they know not that they readily criticize that which they are complacent & complicit in doing, themselves.

Mirrors have long since been invented & yet neither has glanced long enough to realize they are the gaping plotholes within their own empty heads.

Blessed be or some such shit. A to the Men.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Prowler is the memory wiki of flamedom.

Look. I appreciate art. It is an expression.

I'm not keen on abstract art, but it exists and I acknowledge its relevance & influence and the fact that abstract art is an opinion expressed in another form that perhaps isn't to my taste.

Lily & Holliday aren't keen on flaming while not realizing the attempted put downs they espouse are merely opinions espoused in an artform they don't readily appreciate.

I.e., they are flaming while not realizing they are flaming while saying flaming sucks.

Lord, if you do exist, please forgive the rampant numbnuttery of these two lackluster nincompoops, for they know not that they readily criticize that which they are complacent & complicit in doing, themselves.

Mirrors have long since been invented & yet neither has glanced long enough to realize they are the gaping plotholes within their own empty heads.

Blessed be or some such shit. A to the Men.

Why can't you accept that I said that flaming is okay, it's just not my favorite way to participate online without these meltdowns of yours?

It's not about you, unless you believe that "flaming" is the only valuable thing about yourself, which is kinda sad, dude.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why can't you accept that I said that flaming is okay, it's just not my favorite way to participate online without these meltdowns of yours?

It's not about you, unless you believe that "flaming" is the only valuable thing about yourself, which is kinda sad, dude.
Writing more than one sentence is not a meltdown Lilly.You pulled that same card when I done a short story flame of you and big Flea.It's creative writing and can be quite funny.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Writing more than one sentence is not a meltdown Lilly.You pulled that same card when I done a short story flame of you and big Flea.It's creative writing and can be quite funny.

This is a back and forth about his butthurt about our perspective on flaming that has been going on for months now. It stopped being creative a bit ago.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You don't think the battle between predator and prey is a challenging one? I wonder why anyone would do it otherwise.
You consider snagging a little fishy on a shiny hook to be a predator and prey situation? I consider it to be more of a scavenger situation. Fish is unfit for proper human consumption unless there's no red meat walking on land that you can kill and eat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You consider snagging a little fishy on a shiny hook to be a predator and prey situation? I consider it to be more of a scavenger situation. Fish is unfit for proper human consumption unless there's no red meat walking on land that you can kill and eat.

I tend to prefer red meat myself. That being said, not everyone that fishes eats their catch.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
A mob of porcupines hugging by an artist known as LYNCH?

Seems destructive.

My point is, we are all human and unique. Holliday doesn't do P.I. but I still don't see eye to eye with him on politics & he doesn't see eye to eye with me on flaming.

What floats your fucking boat is for you and you alone to go discover.

And, no rush, but time is ticking. So discover it before you die because after you die, it's most probably a little too
fucking late, yo.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A mob of porcupines hugging by an artist known as LYNCH?

Seems destructive.

My point is, we are all human and unique. Holliday doesn't do P.I. but I still don't see eye to eye with him on politics & he doesn't see eye to eye with me on flaming.

What floats your fucking boat is for you and you alone to go discover.

And, no rush, but time is ticking. So discover it before you die because after you die, it's most probably a little toonfucking late, yo.

You don't think that the adults at this forum have figured out what floats their boats?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
when does Lily START being creative?!

How about you? You always are concerned about what Lily does.

I have once posted a "flame" response to The Prowler. It was slightly entertaining, but I hardly consider it worthwhile.

Show me all your creativity...I'll wait.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about you? You always are concerned about what Lily does.

I have once posted a "flame" response to The Prowler. It was slightly entertaining, but I hardly consider it worthwhile.

Show me all your creativity...I'll wait.
Yep to be fair you did do a story flame.And it was half decent.