The Leaker: The Early Years

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Lily's mother was fiercely protective of her special needs daughter. One memorable incident occurred when Lily was 12 years old. It was her final year of Grade 3. Lily was not overweight back then. Her gluttony did not emerge until she was 17 years old, during her second year of grade 5.

Lily's mother was waiting for Lily in the family car, a Chevy Impala, playing with the fuzzy dice, when she heard one of Lily's classmates, a fat boy named Julio, say "Bye bye stupidhead. Dum Dum Dummy Lily the Dum Dum." Pretty harsh insults for an 8 year old.

Lily's mother was seething. Her primal instincts told her to defend her daughter.

She shrieked "My Lily might be a full-blown retard, Julio!!! But at least she is not fat!!!!"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lily's mother was fiercely protective of her special needs daughter. One memorable incident occurred when Lily was 12 years old. It was her final year of Grade 3. Lily was not overweight back then. Her gluttony did not emerge until she was 17 years old, during her second year of grade 5.

Lily's mother was waiting for Lily in the family car, a Chevy Impala, playing with the fuzzy dice, when she heard one of Lily's classmates, a fat boy named Julio, say "Bye bye stupidhead. Dum Dum Dummy Lily the Dum Dum." Pretty harsh insults for an 8 year old.

Lily's mother was seething. Her primal instincts told her to defend her daughter.

She shrieked "My Lily might be a full-blown retard, Julio!!! But at least she is not fat!!!!"
Was I supposed to buy a ticket to read the funny part or what?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My expectations were met. This dumb motherfucker thinks that is funny.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He couldn't find funny if it sat on his bald head and shit on him.

Wait until @Regan sees this content. lmfao

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He couldn't find funny if it sat on his bald head and shit on him.

Wait until @Regan sees this content. lmfao
TRUTH!!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I will do The Howler the early years. Tomorrow.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Will it be one sentence?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Will it be one sentence?

That would cover it. But I do want to entertain.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I think the first paragraph was damn funny. Then it fell apart.

Instead of quoting shit, I'll just lay it out here nice and easy: The Prowler is a GODDAMN RACIST WHOSE POO-DICK IS TINY!

So... this "Julio" guy shouted out some dumb shit an 8-year-old would, despite being moved ahead to the fifth grade with Lily because he was really smart. Now, Google alerts the public that you should be 10 to be in the fifth grade: (fucking link is too long).

So is The Prowler saying some young spic genius was kindly lending Lily some constructive criticism to make her start up a healthy cocaine habit devoted to improving her personality and weight loss? How thoughtful...

SSS
- Elsewhere, Dum Dums.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It was October 31st. Ms Howler was heavy with child. She was 10 1/2 months pregnant and her issue was clearly overdue. Surely this was the day. She was exhausted, the skin on her belly stretched paper thin; oddly the thick patch of hair on her belly had fallen out. She wondered if this portended of ill to come. She took several deep breaths and admonished herself for her silly thoughts.

A child is a blessing. It was a sure sign of God's love for her. Suddenly, she felt a startlingly sharp pain in her lower abdomen and then heard a thud. It had fallen out. Her offspring bounced off the floor.
Surely this couldn't be happening. She hurriedly picked him up off the floor. He was howling in pain and fear. He had a knot on his forehead. He had no hair to cover it. In this moment, she couldn't have predicted how lifelong the problem would be.

Perhaps being born on Halloween would work a miracle. Perhaps, it was a blessing in disguise...perhaps he would have the best of luck after such an inauspicious beginning.

His toddler years were somewhat routine for such a slow child. He had to wear a helmet to straighten his crooked head. The knot? Well, it just never went away. The fact that he has no hair made the pointy knob on his forehead difficult to ignore. He was often mistaken as half child, 1/4 narwhal and 1/4 rhino. Preposterous, but the folks in the next town, Stomping Grunts weren't the brightest villagers in the province.

He plodded through those years, grunting, howling and humping the legs of his mother's friends, neighbors and the occasional salesman.

Mr Howler, grew to be a strapping boy, a healthy boy one might say. He wasn't the best student, he was often found picking his nose and saving the snot behind his ears. Saving the good ones for later. He smiled in triumph. His 6 teeth on full display.

He barely skated by his classes. He didn't understand why the kids didn't like him. He was not a well liked child. The strange noises he made, chirps, grunts and squeals scared the other children. His teachers passed him year after year, no one wanted a second dose of young Mr. Howler. Best to get on with things, he'd be perfect for the circus.

Mr Howler finally graduated high school. He came home and mother sat him down and said "it's time for you to go son." Why mother? he cried. It's been 25 years, Howler. You were supposed to have finished 7 years ago. I can't care for you anymore. These nice men from Circus for Freaks, Geeks and Gimps will be here in an hour. They will provide you a home, pay you a modest salary and give you a phone.

The gentlemen from the circus showed up, made small talk with Ms Howler and soon after took him away. He howled in fear and clutched his phone in his hairy thick sausage fingers. I will show them! I will be famous, I will be loved and appreciated. He went searching for interesting information on the internet and ran across some people that didn't have to know his life story. He'd pretend to be smart, handsome and blessed with a full head of hair. On the internet I can be anything!

He cried tears of joy, tomorrow the circus and then I'll find friends on the internet that will know just how special I am. He knew he had a bright future ahead of him.

Or so he thought with that crooked bald head with a knot on the forehead...*cue eerie music*

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

A two laugh post.

lol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are more laughs in Lily's post Prowler.

If you do a comeback you could top it but it'll be harder work for you. Lily has stepped up!~

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you do a comeback you could top it but it'll be harder work for you. Lily has stepped up!~

Now you're just screwing with him, Caskur. He has 0 chance of besting me.

hmmm,... I know both of you... An even contest until you show otherwise and your start is/was brilliant..

Work on your finish. A good punch line and KO the Canuck. Woman worldwide are banking on you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

hmmm,... I know both of you... An even contest until you show otherwise and your start is/was brilliant..

Work on your finish. A good punch line and KO the Canuck. Woman worldwide are banking on you.

Well, it is an off the cuff post. No planning, I typed it as it came along.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, it is an off the cuff post. No planning, I typed it as it came along.

You show talent for the game.

Well done!~

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It was October 31st. Ms Howler was heavy with child. She was 10 1/2 months pregnant and her issue was clearly overdue. Surely this was the day. She was exhausted, the skin on her belly stretched paper thin; oddly the thick patch of hair on her belly had fallen out. She wondered if this portended of ill to come. She took several deep breaths and admonished herself for her silly thoughts.

A child is a blessing. It was a sure sign of God's love for her. Suddenly, she felt a startlingly sharp pain in her lower abdomen and then heard a thud. It had fallen out. Her offspring bounced off the floor.
Surely this couldn't be happening. She hurriedly picked him up off the floor. He was howling in pain and fear. He had a knot on his forehead. He had no hair to cover it. In this moment, she couldn't have predicted how lifelong the problem would be.

Perhaps being born on Halloween would work a miracle. Perhaps, it was a blessing in disguise...perhaps he would have the best of luck after such an inauspicious beginning.

His toddler years were somewhat routine for such a slow child. He had to wear a helmet to straighten his crooked head. The knot? Well, it just never went away. The fact that he has no hair made the pointy knob on his forehead difficult to ignore. He was often mistaken as half child, 1/4 narwhal and 1/4 rhino. Preposterous, but the folks in the next town, Stomping Grunts weren't the brightest villagers in the province.

He plodded through those years, grunting, howling and humping the legs of his mother's friends, neighbors and the occasional salesman.

Mr Howler, grew to be a strapping boy, a healthy boy one might say. He wasn't the best student, he was often found picking his nose and saving the snot behind his ears. Saving the good ones for later. He smiled in triumph. His 6 teeth on full display.

He barely skated by his classes. He didn't understand why the kids didn't like him. He was not a well liked child. The strange noises he made, chirps, grunts and squeals scared the other children. His teachers passed him year after year, no one wanted a second dose of young Mr. Howler. Best to get on with things, he'd be perfect for the circus.

Mr Howler finally graduated high school. He came home and mother sat him down and said "it's time for you to go son." Why mother? he cried. It's been 25 years, Howler. You were supposed to have finished 7 years ago. I can't care for you anymore. These nice men from Circus for Freaks, Geeks and Gimps will be here in an hour. They will provide you a home, pay you a modest salary and give you a phone.

The gentlemen from the circus showed up, made small talk with Ms Howler and soon after took him away. He howled in fear and clutched his phone in his hairy thick sausage fingers. I will show them! I will be famous, I will be loved and appreciated. He went searching for interesting information on the internet and ran across some people that didn't have to know his life story. He'd pretend to be smart, handsome and blessed with a full head of hair. On the internet I can be anything!

He cried tears of joy, tomorrow the circus and then I'll find friends on the internet that will know just how special I am. He knew he had a bright future ahead of him.

Or so he thought with that crooked bald head with a knot on the forehead...*cue eerie music*
Lily…you’re a great writer. You should consider short stories as a means of additional income. It’s something that I would definitely love to do. We should have a writer’s blog of sorts here…for sure!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Fat Lily will take some time to understand what has been done to her in this thread.

Fat Lily, 2001: "I might be fat! But I can lose the weight!!!! Bald is forever!!!!!!"

Fat Lily, 2006: "I might be fat! But I can lose the weight!!!! Bald is forever!!!!!!"

Fat Lily, 2011: "I might be fat! But I can lose the weight!!!! Bald is forever!!!!!!"

Fat Lily, 2016: "I might be fat! But I can lose the weight!!!! Bald is forever!!!!!!"

Fat Lily, 2021: "I might be fat! But I can lose the weight!!!! Bald is forever!!!!!!"

aa6ee97a1b4e9481251d6ce65b0327f2.jpg

Fat Lily, 2022: "I am going to be fat forever!!!!!!"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fat Lily will take some time to understand what has been done to her in this thread.

Fat Lily, 2001: "I might be fat! But I can lose the weight!!!! Bald is forever!!!!!!"

Fat Lily, 2006: "I might be fat! But I can lose the weight!!!! Bald is forever!!!!!!"

Fat Lily, 2011: "I might be fat! But I can lose the weight!!!! Bald is forever!!!!!!"

Fat Lily, 2016: "I might be fat! But I can lose the weight!!!! Bald is forever!!!!!!"

Fat Lily, 2021: "I might be fat! But I can lose the weight!!!! Bald is forever!!!!!!"

It’s good putting face to voice/words/flame. You look like a decent ol’ chap! :Happy5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You’ve got to give credit where credit is due. Even facilitate a like or more for @Lily ’s come-back/ retort/ kick-up-the arse! Do it brother….doooooo it!
:Happy5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

@Garraty_47 …this girl has talent! Wouldn’t you agree?

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ha ha a bald FAGGOT that got kicked in his pooosy yet again :LOL3:

@Lily what exactly did you do to this cretin LOL STOP ffs he's gonna have a coniption

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@Garraty_47 …this girl has talent! Wouldn’t you agree?

I see definite potential.
As I understand it that was typed on the fly, so to speak, which explains the rough patches.

With some practice and a little more post-editing to trim the shaggy bits and tighten things up she'd be poasting stuff worthy of taping to the trophy case, or maybe even being displayed inside it.

The raw ability is undeniable.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you getting plugs or what?

And the meltdown...

c5329178c33319e847fc75f39f43241f.gif

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

did you just poast a baldy you'de consider fucking you FAGGOT !! LOL

that dood looks like foreskin ffs, how dare yoo poast a bald fucker here on our beloved forum,,,,, you SICK FUUUUUUCK !!