Lily the Leaker - Challenge

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
After last night the only Leaker I can identify is you. You shit yourself all night. Apparently, you still have the shits. Get better soon!

I agree, I was spewing out crappy posts like crazy since yesterday at 9pm.

I just counted. I made 58 posts!!!

That is way too many.

But.....

When I counted Lily the Leaker's posts....

That shit-for-brains has made 90 posts in the same time period.

Lily the Leaker is The Queen of Leakage.

I decided to take a look just to see how badly Lily the Leaker pollutes this Web site with her shit posting.

So I looked at her messages and went to the bottom of page 10. That is 200 posts. How long did it take that retard to spew out 200 shit posts?

Since Friday at about 9pm.

In less than 3 days that idiot has made 200 posts.

Out of curiosity, I checked my own messages. It took me since May 16, 14 days, to make the same number of posts.

Holy fuck, Lily the Leaker is a fuckin' detriment to this site. She just spits out shit post after shit post.

Hey Leaker, I have a challenge for you:

Of the 200 posts you have made in less than 3 days, can you pick 5 out that were any good?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Lily the Leaker, if you cannot find 5 decent posts, just post all that you can find....

The must be at least one....

One in 200. That is your challenge.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Her most annoying habit is how she will kiss the ass of anyone who throws a negative remark towards a user she dislikes, in the hope of gaining an ally to support her during future altercations.

All this kind of behaviour does is illustrate how she has no shame or dignity, and desperately seeks validation from others.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Her most annoying habit is how she will kiss the ass of anyone who throws a negative remark towards a user she dislikes, in the hope of gaining an ally to support her during future altercations.

All this kind of behaviour does is illustrate how she has no shame or dignity, and desperately seeks validation from others.

And what is it that you're doing now, Twinkie?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Like I need anybody to "prop me up" you ridiculous heiffer, I just saw a thread and responded to it.

It isn't my fault that you're widely disliked around these parts...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like I need anybody to "prop me up" you ridiculous heiffer, I just saw a thread and responded to it.

It isn't my fault that you're widely disliked around these parts...

By tiny dicked, and often broken, men with massive egos and misogynist tendencies.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yeah, it's definitely them who have issues, not you...:LOL3:

The exchange you just had with The Leaker is an excellent example of her warped thinking.

She insinuated that you were "kissing my ass" just by posting in a thread. But you said nothing to me. You were not even commenting on the behaviour that I was discussing (The Leaker's constant stream of garbage posts).

She is a paranoid freakshow who thinks there is some kind of coalition out to get her. She does not understand that people do not like her because of her repulsive behaviour and her horrible content. Just look at the OP. She cannot find one post out of 300 that she considers a decent post.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Prowler's continual accusations that Lily is posting rubbish everyday is the same thing as posting rubbish everyday.

Enough of your greasy thighed hysterics, change it up a bit and tell us what size shoe Murdock wears instead.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Now a bad time to remind y’all that admin is a faggot who likes to suck dick?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
tell us what size shoe Murdock wears instead

That was fuckin' awesome, though.

Murdock 7.5: "I wear a size 7.5 shoe."

TP: "Holy shit!!! Those are some clown feet for a short person."

Murdock 7.5: "My feet are less than 7.5 inches long. That is not big!"

TP: "That would make your feet too small for the smallest shoe size made."

Murdock 7.5: "Shoe size is same as the length of your foot in inches?!??!"

TP: "Man, you are dumb."

Murdock 7.5: "Prowler thinks a 7.5 inch cock is big!!!!"

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The exchange you just had with The Leaker is an excellent example of her warped thinking.

She insinuated that you were "kissing my ass" just by posting in a thread. But you said nothing to me. You were not even commenting on the behaviour that I was discussing (The Leaker's constant stream of garbage posts).

She is a paranoid freakshow who thinks there is some kind of coalition out to get her. She does not understand that people do not like her because of her repulsive behaviour and her horrible content. Just look at the OP. She cannot find one post out of 300 that she considers a decent post.

When such a large number of people dislike an individual, it's usually for good reason and not due to some kind of misunderstanding.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When such a large number of people dislike an individual, it's usually for good reason and not due to some kind of misunderstanding.

You're disliked by quite a few number of individuals yourself. Apparently, there is something wrong with both of us.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're disliked by quite a few number of individuals yourself. Apparently, there is something wrong with both of us.

Nowhere near as many as you tubs, nice try though.

Furthermore, most of the heat I get is due to my political views, not my character.