Lily the Leaker is Getting Blackout Drunk to Cope

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Check these posts out from the "Updates and Innovations" thread.

Skim over the first bunch, then read the last one. They are in chronological order.

You want to scream "HAHAHAHAHAHA" maniacally?

The Howler is looking to fight, though nowhere in the OP is there a word about a flame match. God, what a loser.

You are an idiot.

The Howler is 10x more obnoxious and 25x more inconsequential than almost anyone at this forum and you're in a snit about Martini.

At least Martini entertains.

Dude, she needs surgery. What a nightmare...Who wants actual meatflaps?

Hell if I know. Ask Duhv.

They look like mudflaps on a redneck's pick up truck, the kind with a rootin' tootin Yosemite Sam screaming "bang, bang, bang, bang"

Hey, I shit you not. If you love meat curtains, I have no beef with you. Get it, beef, get it?!

A quip and your mudflaps start to turn purple in rage.

Interesting.

Leave my Breaky alone. He's had a little bit of something something...

Dude, all I said was literally "Hell if I know. Ask Duhv." 6 words and she goes into a 100 word reply...what else am I supposed to get from that?

Nice kitty, nice kitty...retract the claws...lol

Dude, you and Shampain, enough said.

All of that was before the end of Page 3.

Then her first post on Page 4:

I never saw this thread until today.

A couple of questions....

Just how drunk was she?

And how much alcohol does a 450 pound woman have to drink to get that drunk?!?!!?

Hahahaha!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She gets even more angry and hysterical when she's drunk. The other day she referred to me as "that cunt Aryan" while crying for the 15th time about her grotesque pic being leaked. :LOL3:

The seething is real!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It wasnt just her stupid 6 word comment i was talking about.

This woman has been making comments about my vagina, my body, seeing sexual motives in my posts that do NOT exist now for over a year. Its MULTIPLE comments.

This is not the first or only time. Its fucking GROSS. She sees some vagina and it's me she thinks of.

And yeah shes a drinker. You can always tell when shes had a bit much because she gets kinda extra.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oak was drunk in the shout box the other night having a hategasm.

Things Oak hates that she attributes to me in order have insults to throw at me

Welfare receipts. They are all total garbage to her.

People who chose alternatives to traditional mortgages and stick built homes (OR people who cannot afford a mortage). Do you live in a trailor? An RV? A Schoolie? A Yuri? Well you are a piece of scum bag shit. And you better not be doing any DIY renos to any of it.

People struggling with drug addiction or people who recovered from drug addiction. So get out there and support free crack pipes and shoot up centers because the sooner drug addicts die on the street the better.

It actually makes me chuckle that Oak gets offended that I prefer a more natural and eco friendly lifestyle and she doesnt think I should care about those things because i used to bang heroin nearly 9 years ago. First....heroin comes from a plant. So you can argue it's natural as fuck and second.....how is it in any way weird or contradictory that sometimes people make positive and healthier changes to their life?

How is that even an insult??!! Oh muh gawd!!! This person used to use DRUGS. And now they DONT and they grow their own veggies and herbs!!! What a loser!!! I used to smoke cigarettes too and I quit that 4 years ago. I guess that means I'm not allowed to drink water now.

Have another ....Oak. As she has pointed out, shes retired now and her kids are adults so it doesnt matter anymore if shes shitfaced on a forum all day(which is a really fucking sad view but....I dont like to JUDGE).

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Check these posts out from the "Updates and Innovations" thread.

Skim over the first bunch, then read the last one. They are in chronological order.

You want to scream "HAHAHAHAHAHA" maniacally?

The Howler is looking to fight, though nowhere in the OP is there a word about a flame match. God, what a loser.

You are an idiot.

The Howler is 10x more obnoxious and 25x more inconsequential than almost anyone at this forum and you're in a snit about Martini.

At least Martini entertains.

Dude, she needs surgery. What a nightmare...Who wants actual meatflaps?

Hell if I know. Ask Duhv.

They look like mudflaps on a redneck's pick up truck, the kind with a rootin' tootin Yosemite Sam screaming "bang, bang, bang, bang"

Hey, I shit you not. If you love meat curtains, I have no beef with you. Get it, beef, get it?!

A quip and your mudflaps start to turn purple in rage.

Interesting.

Leave my Breaky alone. He's had a little bit of something something...

Dude, all I said was literally "Hell if I know. Ask Duhv." 6 words and she goes into a 100 word reply...what else am I supposed to get from that?

Nice kitty, nice kitty...retract the claws...lol

Dude, you and Shampain, enough said.

All of that was before the end of Page 3.

Then her first post on Page 4:

I never saw this thread until today.

A couple of questions....

Just how drunk was she?

And how much alcohol does a 450 pound woman have to drink to get that drunk?!?!!?

Hahahaha!!!
lolol-hahaha.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

People who chose alternatives to traditional mortgages and stick built homes (OR people who cannot afford a mortage). Do you live in a trailor? An RV? A Schoolie? A Yuri? Well you are a piece of scum bag shit. And you better not be doing any DIY renos to any of it.

People struggling with drug addiction or people who recovered from drug addiction. So get out there and support free crack pipes and shoot up centers because the sooner drug addicts die on the street the better.

It actually makes me chuckle that Oak gets offended that I prefer a more natural and eco friendly lifestyle and she doesnt think I should care about those things because i used to bang heroin nearly 9 years ago. First....heroin comes from a plant. So you can argue it's natural as fuck and second.....how is it in any way weird or contradictory that sometimes people make positive and healthier changes to their life?

How is that even an insult??!! Oh muh gawd!!! This person used to use DRUGS. And now they DONT and they grow their own veggies and herbs!!! What a loser!!! I used to smoke cigarettes too and I quit that 4 years ago. I guess that means I'm not allowed to drink water now.

Have another ....Oak. As she has pointed out, shes retired now and her kids are adults so it doesnt matter anymore if shes shitfaced on a forum all day(which is a really fucking sad view but....I dont like to JUDGE).
2541d275a7ff1a3390f39079c6617fde.gif

No One

Factory Bastard

Who cares what a fat flinging failure thinks anyway?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

True that.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

True that.
41fxwn.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Apparently you do enough to create a sock account and post about me. PWNT!