The Leaker is Lost

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Check this out.

That Admin guy who likes to suck cock made this thread:
Connecticut Financial Adviser Arrested And Fired After Racist Meltdown Over Smoothie Goes Viral

james-iannazzo.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So people discuss it, and I make an observation and mock the dishonest SJW reaction:
He called one of the fuckin' assholes who work there an "immigrant loser".

Wow.

"That is Rwacist!!!"

It goes on for a bit and then the ankle-humping Lily the Leaker makes a ridiculous claim:
Tell me how smart you are again by defending the indefensible.

I call her out on her bullshit:
I said that he made a remark about immigrants which is not necessarily racist; so calling him racist is unjustified.

That was not defending him, you absolute fuckin' idiot.

Quote one thing that I said that could be considered "defending him" that was not a statement of fact. Step up, Leaker.

This is her attempt at justifying her claim:
"Reagan ended his 1988
with the memorable line, “man is not free unless government is limited.” The line is still a rallying cry for the right wing, but the speech came at the end of a long period of government expansion. Under Reagan, the federal workforce increased by about 324,000 to almost 5.3 million people. (The new hires weren’t just soldiers to fight the communists, either: uniformed military personnel only accounted for 26 percent of the increase.) In 2012, the federal government employed almost a million fewer people than it did in the last year of Reagan’s presidency."

One million fewer government employees under Obama than under Reagan

MJ cited data from Federal Office of Personnel Mgmt

Seriously.

All those links go back to the thread where The Leaker made a stupid claim, got called on it, and then posted something totally unrelated in some bizarre effort to save face.

And all this leads to a question:

Am I a bad guy for picking on a retard?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Check this out.

That Admin guy who likes to suck cock made this thread:
Connecticut Financial Adviser Arrested And Fired After Racist Meltdown Over Smoothie Goes Viral

james-iannazzo.jpg

So people discuss it, and I make an observation and mock the dishonest SJW reaction:
He called one of the fuckin' assholes who work there an "immigrant loser".

Wow.

"That is Rwacist!!!"

It goes on for a bit and then the ankle-humping Lily the Leaker makes a ridiculous claim:
Tell me how smart you are again by defending the indefensible.

I call her out on her bullshit:
I said that he made a remark about immigrants which is not necessarily racist; so calling him racist is unjustified.

That was not defending him, you absolute fuckin' idiot.

Quote one thing that I said that could be considered "defending him" that was not a statement of fact. Step up, Leaker.

This is her attempt at justifying her claim:
"Reagan ended his 1988
with the memorable line, “man is not free unless government is limited.” The line is still a rallying cry for the right wing, but the speech came at the end of a long period of government expansion. Under Reagan, the federal workforce increased by about 324,000 to almost 5.3 million people. (The new hires weren’t just soldiers to fight the communists, either: uniformed military personnel only accounted for 26 percent of the increase.) In 2012, the federal government employed almost a million fewer people than it did in the last year of Reagan’s presidency."

One million fewer government employees under Obama than under Reagan

MJ cited data from Federal Office of Personnel Mgmt

Seriously.

All those links go back to the thread where The Leaker made a stupid claim, got called on it, and then posted something totally unrelated in some bizarre effort to save face.

And all this leads to a question:

Am I a bad guy for picking on a retard?

So does the little guy pay you in dick pics, or what?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course you await my attention with bated breath. Now, I shall deny you to show my contempt for your scalely bald head and bad attitude!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@The Prowler reminds me of a infinite loop in a bug laden poorly written computer program that spits out garbage infinitum @Lily.

Just like the loop he doesn't shut up when asked.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The Leaker, Admin, @Joe

Looks like a list of people I have slapped silly over the past couple of days in this forum.

Hahahaha!!!