Keep Your Eyes Peeled, Leaker

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Ohhhh!!

"faggot"

I see The Leaker is going to give me the challenge I expected!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I have never shaved my legs, you gullible fuckwit.

Why so desperate to believe those lame claims? Are you trying to convince yourself that you will stand a chance, Fat Lily?

Hahahaha!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am amused that you deny shaving your legs. However, you still are greasy, bald and gay; none of which you deny.

I forgot to mention highly unlikeable and asinine.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahaha!!!!

When Lily the Leaker goes for a dip in the ocean, this is the result:

sn-seabirdsh.jpg

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I accept your challenge if you arrived here with some real experience - like me. A more serious Callout in which you can make the stips and choose the judges you regularly PM would be a much better way to go about it, as long as you don't intentionally fuck everything up on purpose because you undoubtedly know you'd have no chance in...

SSS
- Be brave.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wouldn't know fella, my internetting days didn't start until around 2003/2004 and it wasn't until around 2008 when I started posting regularly on forums.

The YNC was the first site where I developed the SCOUSE character and became known, not that it's a character as such, it's more or less how I am in real life lol.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I accept your challenge if you arrived here with some real experience - like me. A more serious Callout in which you can make the stips and choose the judges you regularly PM would be a much better way to go about it, as long as you don't intentionally fuck everything up on purpose because you undoubtedly know you'd have no chance in...

SSS
- Be brave.

Drunk again kid?

Perhaps if you made these requests when sober and didn't just take a piss on the forum you might get some attention.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

SSS
- Be brave.

Guarantee faggot Prowler will ignore this

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

SSS
- Be brave.

Guarantee faggot Prowler will ignore this

Was fucktardo talking to me?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ohhhh!!

"faggot"

I see The Leaker is going to give me the challenge I expected!!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
I'm thinking the Tran Stan from Colostomy Bag Teamsters had a point when he called the fat ugly pig a homo

and maybe that's why admong and no nose ugly stood there with their tiny cocks tucked between their chicken legs when he banned her