I have resigned my mod position....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
b4gNV5F.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No, you didn't miss it, damn liar. You did your meltdown panic thing with quotes and huge fonts in red...give it a rest.

I actually linked it above, liar.

Oh, you "flamed" me over a year ago and you think I remembered it?

I remember that you missed ever mark that you were shooting for...but that is about it.

It was highly ineffective and...apparently not very memorable.

Hahahaha!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It does bother me. I don't make fun of those that have passed. It's the most "safe space" flaming can get. They're not here to fight back.

But if someone mentions your retarded kid, you lose your shit.

Make the hypocrisy make sense, @Lily!!!!

Hahaha!!!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It does bother me. I don't make fun of those that have passed. It's the most "safe space" flaming can get. They're not here to fight back.
It pisses me off too.

I was just making a point to Holiday how it works both ways.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I tend to prefer red meat myself. That being said, not everyone that fishes eats their catch.
You keep what you kill.

I am not a leader. Nor a follower.

But I am what I am.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

Are you with me Kyra?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I did not cause a phone call to be made. I am not responsible for other people's behavior.

You know what you've done gorilla...deny it all you want, but you HAVE a reputation your own damn self.

For starters…

Why was Big pulling the relentless taunting troll with you claiming your fat and sharing your PMs when:

A. He is a fat AF lardy McLardass fucktard

B. He knew you had his cell phone number because he gave it to you back in 2018.

I’ll tell you why:

Because Big is a dumbass.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm supposed to know you follow my direction?

Weak.

You play this game very Low IQ, @Lily.

@Lily the Simpleton: "Duh, they click link, they listen what I say. Me win that one!"

@Lily the Simpleton: "Duh, I answer question, I fall for trap. No answer mean I not fall for trap. Duh."

@Lily the Simpleton: "Duh, they make long post. That meltdown. Duh."

@Lily the Simpleton: "Duh, they use big font and colours. That meltdown. Duh."

@Lily the Simpleton: "Duh, someone give me pretty LOL. They like my post. They like me! I do so good here!"

@Lily, somewhere, and it might be deep, deep down in your subconscious, but somewhere you are not really thinking all that is The Truth.

You know @Lily.

Because of how.

You feel.

@Lily.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
For starters…

Why was Big pulling therelentless taunting troll with you claiming your fat and sharing your PMs when:

A. He is a fat AF lardy McLardass fucktard

B. He knew you had his cell phone number because he gave it to you back in 2018.

I’ll tell you why:

Because Big is a dumbass.

It was not the "fat shaming" that made me lash out. I've been putting up with that for over a decade. It's the dragging my family into this mix, that I'm convinced he's a part of, that pissed me off.

He counts on others being a lot less scummy than him.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
She gave BF here Biggie SMILES REAL PII and caused a phone call to be made now she is trying to make me out to be as bad as she is.

You’re worse. You sent a photo of the house with the address from a real estate site and linked the owner to being Flea’s in-laws cause she was fighting with you on CO.

You are fucking mental for joining sides with them after they harassed the shit out of you to the point you melted down and handed PI to me, the person defending you in that original Flea v Caskur battle on CO all those years ago.

All any of you do is cause problems.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Weak.

@Lily the Simpleton: "Duh, they click link, they listen what I say. Me win that one!"

@Lily the Simpleton: "Duh, I answer question, I fall for trap. No answer mean I not fall for trap. Duh."

@Lily the Simpleton: "Duh, someone give me pretty LOL. They like my post. They like me! I do so good here!"

@Lily, somewhere, and it might be deep, deep down in your subconscious, but somewhere you are not really thinking all that is The Truth.

You know @Lily.

Because of how.

You feel.

@Lily.

You are a creepy obsessive stalker. And everyone knows it, weirdo.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It was not the "fat shaming" that made me lash out. I've been putting up with that for over a decade. It's the dragging my family into this mix, that I'm convinced he's a part of, that pissed me off.

He counts on others being a lot less scummy than him.

Agreed, but I’m saying it wasn’t just his trolling you w/ your SILs name.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Agreed, but I’m saying it wasn’t just his trolling you w/ your SILs name.

No, he's been another obsessive fuck all these years. I knew he was fat, from that picture when he's on his mobile phone. I just never knew HOW fat. Fucking A....he's ginormous.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You’re worse. You sent a photo of the house with the address from a real estate site and linked the owner to being Flea’s in-laws cause she was fighting with you on CO.

You are fucking mental for joining sides with them after they harassed the shit out of you to the point you melted down and handed PI to me, the person defending you in that original Flea v Caskur battle on CO all those years ago.

All any of you do is cause problems.

@Murdy has suffered permanent brain damage from years of alcohol abuse.

Her memory is extremely faulty.

Nothing she says there can be trusted.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Weak.

You know @Lily.

Because of how.

You feel.

@Lily.

@Lily the Simpleton: "Duh, they made 3 posts in a row! That meltdown. Duh."

Hahaha!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
No, he's been another obsessive fuck all these years. I knew he was fat, from that picture when he's on his mobile phone. I just never knew HOW fat. Fucking A....he's ginormous.

Hey… where would be in this game without these obsessive fucktards hating on us? :Crazy: