I have resigned my mod position....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
..Is that what it is, he and or she is one of those flametards and feels personally attacked if one of its sub-class is disrespected? True I despise all conservatives, trolls of all strip being among them but among trolls there is no lower sort than the flametard. What a pathetic lot.

MNG does indeed take great offense if the flame community is disrespected. I don't have a beef with what they do, really. I just don't agree with how seriously they take flaming.

Is anyone putting together an anthology of flaming posts and threads? Yeah, uh, I don't think so.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WoW! Yeah - they're the maggot kings. Impressive - LoLz at flametards
You can go rape your mothers filthy snatch,you piece of garbage.I've not forgotten how you laughed when Oranje came here and posted that Brent passed away.

You're a slimey little cunt.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
You can go rape your mothers filthy snatch,you piece of garbage.I've not forgotten how you laughed when Oranje came here and posted that Brent passed away.

Hey, you stop that right now. That kind of speech is offensive. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing around here. :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Flamers rule !
Reaper knows that flaming is comedy and comedy is entertainment.

Posting pi? Yeah... easy as fuck. And not funny.

Threads about who posted who & whom and where & when & why & whatnot & GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I wanna laugh. If I wanted to cry THEN I would peruse your horseshit bottom barrel snoozefests about a pm pic from a bygone era of NO ONE FUCKING CARES DIE IN A FIRE ALREADY.

Much sympathy to no having humor twat dangles.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

At what point do they run out of explanations and excuses for their repulsive behaviour?

These fuckers are The Scum of the Earth.

It is my duty to torment them.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
MNG does indeed take great offense if the flame community is disrespected. I don't have a beef with what they do, really. I just don't agree with how seriously they take flaming.

Is anyone putting together an anthology of flaming posts and threads? Yeah, uh, I don't think so.

No one is putting together an anthology of flaming.

A smile gained is a smile earned. A smile lost is lost forever.

Making new smiles is what flaming, comedy & entertainment is about.

Stand up on steroids.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
That was actually the last thing that Flynn did here.

And in fairness, Holliday never has, not once.

That's true. Holliday may be a brain damaged semi-moron, but he's not a vindictive cunt who posts other people's PI out of sheer hateful spite. I will give him that.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
That's true. Holliday may be a brain damaged semi-moron, but he's not a vindictive cunt who posts other people's PI out of sheer hateful spite. I will give him that.
Hey - what's with all the insults today?
.. Can't we all just get along?

Git alowng liddle dawgies git alowng - go back to where you once belowng'd. :YaY:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Hey - what's with all the insults today?
.. Can't we all just get along?

Git alowng liddle dawgies git alowng - go back to where you once belowng'd. :YaY:
What insults? You are a brain damaged semi-moron. But at least you've never played the cheap PI game out of spite over fucking words on a message board.

Anyway, how you doing, Hollidork? Catch any little mercury-laden fishies lately?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
gqcilL3.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one is putting together an anthology of flaming.

A smile gained is a smile earned. A smile lost is lost forever.

Making new smiles is what flaming, comedy & entertainment is about.

Stand up on steroids.

Some people need a sledgehammer approach to being entertained. It must be overwrought and over the top. I can appreciate it a bit, sort of like slapstick humor.

I tend to like a bit more subtly, wit vs insult comedy, if you will. However, to each his own. That is why there is a place for all type of approaches to forum participation.

It's sort of silly to have a battle about what's better since it is definitely in the eye of the beholder.