I have resigned my mod position....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That would be fun for a day or two, but we all know he's too fat and cowardly to return.

If he wants the forum he's now taken from DKG to succeed, he will stay there. He failed in his attempts (thank God) to take this forum and destroy it. He's the biggest forum killer ever, literally and figuratively. Speaking of figures, he's awfully round, isn't he?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Not sure either.

I was reffering to IF you are temp/perm banned you will see an image or a redirect when you try to login. That was set up day one.

There's now only one person banned from Bastard Factory Forums. Flynn.

All others are free to come and go.
What happens if Flynn apologizes and asks to be let back in? I don't really get along with him/her but everyone deserves a second chance.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I only mention this because sometimes when a member fucks up big and then calms down they often regret their actions later on in life. Sometimes a banned member learns his or her lesson.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BF fucked up recently and l'm sure he knows it.... despite being warned, he chose to ignore the advice and proceeded to award mod positions to a pair of notoriously toxic and disruptive individuals.

Fast forward a couple of months and the board is a shadow of it's former self, after hemorrhaging a large number of regs.

Hopefully lessons have been learned and the forum will recover. As one of the longest posting members, who posted way back on the original board, with @Seamajor and @UncleDiLF , the last thing l want is for this place to die.

This place has Longevity

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I only mention this because sometimes when a member fucks up big and then calms down they often regret their actions later on in life. Sometimes a banned member learns his or her lesson.

Apparently, not her first rodeo. But it's his forum, he gets to decide.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
heh i thought you were being intentionally mock incredulous and was laughing with you

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Now you know for sure that he's a huge fat miserable fuck, maybe you can muster up some pity for him. He's not worth discussing any further.
I tried to be cordial with him. He prefers chaos and conflict. He didn't accidentally become a prick. He chose to. No pity from me.