I have resigned my mod position....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I tried to be cordial with him. He prefers chaos and conflict. He didn't accidentally become a prick. He chose to. No pity from me.

Fair. There are a lot of people on this type of forum who will choose to be uncordial though. He didn't think you were worth his time. He's not worth yours.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
So I just accidently quoted Curly Bill? Otay
I like that quote and I think it well fits how I regarded Flynn's departure.

You are worried that the context seems somehow reversed as I used it and as it was used in the movie.
This may be an excellent time to point out that I am not the movie character Holliday (or for that matter the historical character - who is long deceased incidentally), nor am I adhering closely to either as a troll character on the internets since it is well and widely known that I never troll.

...and yes - I have seen the movie and many times, so one wonders how it became apparent to you that I had not.
After Bill and the Cowboy gang killed Morgan Earp by cowardly shooting him at night through a window while he was playing billiards, Wyatt and others rode off, hunted down and pretty much slaughtered them all in retribution.

Well... bye... sounds funny to you because you're a short sighted idiot with a catchphrase. But it is far from the last word. You don't even know dedication.

The long game. The tortoise vs hare.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
After Bill and the Cowboy gang killed Morgan Earp by cowardly shooting him at night through a window while he was playing billiards, Wyatt and others rode off, hunted down and pretty much slaughtered them all in retribution.

Well... bye... sounds funny to you because you're a short sighted idiot with a catchphrase. But it is far from the last word. You don't even know dedication.

The long game. The tortoise vs hare.
..I'm familiar with how it all played out MrTardedGuy, but as I pointed out, my posts on the board aren't a reenactment. I just liked the quote, and felt it expressed my sentiments toward Flynn well enough.
.. You're too much moron you understand it was knowingly taken out of context (even after that was explained to you). We don't always go by script like you playbook conservatards do. (winkydink smiley)

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Now you know for sure that he's a huge fat miserable fuck, maybe you can muster up some pity for him. He's not worth discussing any further.

Next message....
Fair. There are a lot of people on this type of forum who will choose to be uncordial though. He didn't think you were worth his time. He's not worth yours.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

@Lily has no self-control!!!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
i was hoping for the cessation of the lame joo so fat jokes at the very least

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Where are they? There's commentary about his girth, but I don't see any recent jokes anymore.

He was the king of lame fat jokes, I guess you miss the irony.
heh, no, i didn't miss the irony, i just think sinking to someone else's low level is not a fun thang

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
..I'm familiar with how it all played out MrTardedGuy, but as I pointed out, my posts on the board aren't a reenactment. I just liked the quote, and felt it expressed my sentiments toward Flynn well enough.
.. You're too much moron you understand it was knowingly taken out of context (even after that was explained to you). We don't always go by script like you playbook conservatards do. (winkydink smiley)

I'm too much moron? Wow. You're too much grammar winnar.

Fucktardo.

Flynn never dies. She'll be back one day and you'll be sippin' soup through an IV while plastering bed pans in neverending scat.

Better or worse... she tries. You don't even try. You're a zenith at fucking failure.

Hope this helps clarify ya ferret fucking small dicked nimrod tranny cock tucker.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I'm too much moron? Wow. You're too much grammar winnar.

Fucktardo.

Flynn never dies. She'll be back one day and you'll be sippin' soup through an IV while plastering bed pans in neverending scat.

Better or worse... she tries. You don't even try. You're a zenith at fucking failure.

Hope this helps clarify ya ferret fucking small dicked nimrod tranny cock tucker.
You sound angry and frustrated. Go melt somewhere in private and stop making a fool of yourself by trying too hard.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
It was okay when you did it though with my picture, hmm? See, maybe you should pay attention a little more to what you've done.
no it wasn't, and you accepted my apology and said something about water under a bridge
let it go for fuck sake, i've never seen anyone so precious about a gd pic
p0CiT7u.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
no it wasn't, and you accepted my apology and said something about water under a bridge
let it go for fuck sake, i've never seen anyone so precious about a gd pic
p0CiT7u.jpg

The point actually is that you should stop complaining about things that you yourself have done and my do in the future again.

You're judging a conversation as if you were above it all. Stop that and I will definitely let go. No one here is above anything.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
i was hoping for the cessation of the lame joo so fat jokes at the very least
Joo is soooo skinny, he makes bulimic crackwhores jealous of his figure.

Better?

I notice you didn't capitalize on your eye. Is your shift key, shifty or shitty?

Spanglish joke goes like thus... One wonders when Juan Wanders.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
let's do the math
one mistaken reposting of a pic vs innumerable Joo so fat jokes and PI pms

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
heh, no, i didn't miss the irony, i just think sinking to someone else's low level is not a fun thang
Sediment settles at the bottom but when shaken or stirred can easily rise to the top.

Hence, interactions are the keys to your keyholes. Or did I go to sexual? Me being moi.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You sound angry and frustrated. Go melt somewhere in private and stop making a fool of yourself by trying too hard.
Well maybe I am melty but then a grilled cheese is worth more than a wet blanket.

Or did I just infer you're useless?

Probably an insult to worthless peeps everywhere. You are.... yoda speak.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The flame contingency is really in love with itself. As if what they have ever done really means anything.
..Is that what it is, he and or she is one of those flametards and feels personally attacked if one of its sub-class is disrespected? True I despise all conservatives, trolls of all strip being among them but among trolls there is no lower sort than the flametard. What a pathetic lot.