I have resigned my mod position....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
89QmRLY.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Again, it has a remedy and I am taking care of it.

The other is abhorrent to most and it's permanent.

You do you, @Lily.

In my observations and experience, I rank way higher on attractiveness to broads than any fat guy.

I am sure there are some broads like you that are really turned off by guys with hair loss. Or at least claim to be.

My real life experience has shown that most broads would be hot, wet, and ready to go for a man like me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You do you, @Lily.

In my observations and experience, I rank way higher on attractiveness to broads than any fat guy.

I am sure there are some broads like you that are really turned off by guys with hair loss. Or at least claim to be.

My real life experience has shown that most broads would be hot, wet, and ready to go for a man like me.

So, why does your wife purportedly look like Rosie O'Donnell?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
It was you that brought her up though, wasn't it, bruh?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In this thread. I didn't BRING her up in the discussion we're having did I? Nope that was you.

Maybe you shouldn't smoke so much weed, it's obviously having deleterious effects.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
When @Lily and @Murdy stop posting at the same time for 9 minutes, you know they are off on a Strategizing Session.

I wonder how it went....

@Lily: "Hey, we gotta hit him where it hurts!"

@Murdy: "Yeah! We could go after his wife!!!"

@Lily: "Yeah! Yeah! But wait!!! I just had a colossal meltdown because someone went after someone in my family."

@Murdy: "Oh yeah, that would make you look like a total hypocrite."

@Lily: "Yeah. That sucks."

@Murdy: "Maybe we could go after his looks! I hear he is bald!!!!!"

@Lily: "The thing is, people have seen pictures of both of us. We have bigger problems than a little hair loss."

@Murdy: "Yeah, that sucks."

@Lily: "I know. We can ignore him! That always works!!"

@Murdy: "Yeah! Ignore him it is!!! We will claim victory!!!!"

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Hahahaha!!!!

So, why does your wife purportedly look like Rosie O'Donnell?

How soon @Lily forgets!!!!

@Lily, why did you recently have a major meltdown again?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
don't make me post your pm's to flynn! i'll fucking do it!! heh (no i won't. it's all sickup/suckup

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So your "real life experience" is confined to imagination?

That's believable.

You think I bang every broad that wants me? Hahaha!!!

Before I was married and at periods when I was single, I could take them up on their offers.

Now when they show interest in the same way, I gotta shut them down. But it starts the same way. And I still meet broads regularly who are showing the same initial interest.

And that is before they see The Legend.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
You think I bang every broad that wants me? Hahaha!!!

Before I was married and at periods when I was single, I could take them up on their offers.

Now when they show interest in the same way, I gotta shut them down. But it starts the same way. And I still meet broads regularly who are showing the same initial interest.

And that is before they see The Legend.
...and that's when you saw Bigfoot in your backyard and a beam of light descending down from the spaceship?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
...and that's when you saw Bigfoot in your backyard and a beam of light descending down from the spaceship?

Hahahaha!!!

I know that seems like unbelievable fiction to someone like you...but people do meet in real life and have intimate relations.

If you want to try it yourself, hit @Murdy up. She goes both ways and is desperate.