I have resigned my mod position....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can we take a pause from this toxic dramawhore saga…

He threw his back out and has been home all day in bed. This fool ordered French fries and onion rings from a Jewish deli and then Italian subs from Bay Cities and has crawled to the kitchen on his hands and knees to get the tray of gourmet cookies after I freaked out over the food deliveries and put them in the kitchen. He was pushing the cookies on the ground with a mug of milk. Omg it was so redick.

Back pain is a bitch...let the man have his cookies...lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It is my opinion that backstabbing women are extremely competitive. Competitive women create toxic friendships.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
not everyone has backstabbing and boring tho
you go girl

I haven't backstabbed anyone. I wasn't Biggie's friend to his face and then stuck a knife in his back as a foe.

You smoke too much pot, killing millions of very necessary neurons, CLEARLY.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
what a weird Biggie fantasy you're stuck on

i do not smoke too much pot!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
your rage excuse post is public attention whore
so are your pms and 'behind the scenes' fussing

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I think she was backed in a corner, snapped and realized the error of her ways.

I think to some level he deserved her snapping. He takes things to insane levels. Always.

Now, did he deserve me telling Lily no? HELL NAHH. Did he deserve to be outed in a community based on anonymity and comprised of people he torments daily? That’s just fucked uP.

But there are two separate, superseding intervening events that transpired after Lily snapped, but before Big was outted and she simply cannot be held accountable for the actions of 2 other members who despise Big.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think she was backed in a corner, snapped and realized the error of her ways.

I think to some level he deserved her snapping. He takes things to insane levels. Always.

Now, did he deserve me telling Lily no? HELL NAHH. Did he deserve to be outed in a community based on anonymity and comprised of people he torments daily? That’s just fucked uP.

But there are two separate, superseding intervening events that transpired after Lily snapped, but before Big was outted and she simply cannot be held accountable for the actions of 2 other members who despise Big.

She's raging herself don't you think? I do. Why is she still going on about what happened over a week ago? Long after liking some of my posts where I already admitted being wrong. At one point she even said I didn't do anything wrong since it was all in PM and not in public.

So, was she lying then or is she lying now? Seems like she doesn't know to quit when she's behind.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not sure about the rest of you, but I wanna know all the outted dual handles.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
She's raging herself don't you think? I do. Why is she still going on about what happened over a week ago? Long after liking some of my posts where I already admitted being wrong. At one point she even said I didn't do anything wrong since it was all in PM and not in public.

So, was she lying then or is she lying now? Seems like she doesn't know to quit when she's behind.
dear Lily, i am not 'raging' i am responding to your posts
heh, at least when i supposedly 'rage' i don't look for PII
'behind what' i've not posted or participated in any PI pms

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
dear Lily, i am not 'raging' i am responding to your posts
heh, at least when i supposedly 'rage' i don't look for PII
'behind what' i've not posted or participated in any PI pms

That's what you tell me. I don't know you any better than I knew Flynn. Wait, I do know something. You're singing a different tune.

No bitch, I'm responding to YOU. You talk shit and I'm responding to it. Don't like it? Stop it. That easy.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
it's okay Lily, i would never hurt you or cause you to be a backstabbing bitch like F (who shall not be named did)
clean cup...move down!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
it's okay Lily, i would never hurt you or cause you to be a backstabbing bitch like F (who shall not be named did)
clean cup...move down!

Flynn played no part in what I did passing along the info to BF. I fucked up on my own. I don't need another two-faced bitch though, that much is true.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
happily for me i don't fuck up
sorry about your luck
MOVE ON DAMMIT! the wallowing self pity is suffocating

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn played no part in what I did passing along the info to BF. I fucked up on my own. I don't need another two-faced bitch though, that much is true.

I can’t expect anyone to handle a situation like I would.

I’ve been passed PI and I’ve never used it. It’s a weak ass game imho. It also kills board traffic.