I have resigned my mod position....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
3uPEeHh.gif

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
the neat thing about Murdy and Blurt is they don't kneejerk into pissy mode every time someone responds to them. they are both fun

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You’re worse. You sent a photo of the house with the address from a real estate site and linked the owner to being Flea’s in-laws cause she was fighting with you on CO.

You are fucking mental for joining sides with them after they harassed the shit out of you to the point you melted down and handed PI to me, the person defending you in that original Flea v Caskur battle on CO all those years ago.

All any of you do is cause problems.

If you think I am worse after them posting my real life details for 6 years and me getting her back makes me WORSE then I cannot help you and the two rat bags that are your friends here.

I am not going to apologise for retribution that was deserved and they all know it was deserved and frankly you bringing up something that is 10 years old and has been peaceably resolved makes me very disappointed in you.

So what your head gets chopped on ugly bodies... so does mine... it doesn't make me run off to forum owners giving out other people's PII.

Now go read this post a few times, sober with luck... I will wait for an apology from you and if it doesn't come then that's life.

I have never made secret I will e-slay any person e-slagging my dead son...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You are always a breath of fresh air, Blurt.

Thanks, Lil.

I like to keep thinks light. I come here for fun.

I get called a cunt and an asshole, a prick and a scumbag, a goof and a waste of skin by our clients all day long every day at work

I come here to get away from all that.

What goes on here is respite for me.

I guess I’m just naturally a light-hearted soul.

At work, I was hired for (among other things) my ability to meet people where they are and to not ever take things personally. Maybe I just find it useful to carry that attitude on over to my life away from work, who knows?

Maybe I just like people regardless of their past or their politics?

Hard to say.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Right now, it’s almost 2 am, and I’m sitting on a park bench overlooking the ocean. The full moon, partially obscured by clouds, is reflected on the waves lapping at the shore. The sound is soothing, sort of like hearing your own heartbeat in your head when your ear is pressed against a pillow.

I feel contemplative on this, a sleepless night.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All any of you do is cause problems.

I like to think I finish or resolve problems.

How are you not the starter of rehashing or re-opening old wounds causing problems yourself, 10-13 years after the fact?

You are trying to start problems now.

And for your information, I have been posting at TBC for 6 years with the Asian Canadians long before Big and others of our acquaintance showed up, in other words, I was there first. They joined me.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can’t expect anyone to handle a situation like I would.

I’ve been passed PI and I’ve never used it. It’s a weak ass game imho. It also kills board traffic.

You met people at groups, took it to real life, actually had sex with several of them and are still trying to cause trouble.

Please, get sober before you get dead. You have grown Children to mentor.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
If you think I am worse after them posting my real life details for 6 years and me getting her back makes me WORSE then I cannot help you and the two rat bags that are your friends here.

I am not going to apologise for retribution that was deserved and they all know it was deserved and frankly you bringing up something that is 10 years old and has been peaceably resolved makes me very disappointed in you.

So what your head gets chopped on ugly bodies... so does mine... it doesn't make me run off to forum owners giving out other people's PII.

Now go read this post a few times, sober with luck... I will wait for an apology from you and if it doesn't come then that's life.

I have never made secret I will e-slay any person e-slagging my dead son...
Sorry to hear about your dead son. Parents should never have to outlive their children.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
An ignored callout is historically a HUGE diss.

I’ll keep scoring on these simps like a virgin on prom night :CooL:
Disagree, RESPECTFULLY.

If someone makes a callout that totally entertains and rips the person they are calling out to shreds then the only one dissed is the person not answering it. Especially if everyone else knows they are around posting everywhere else.

Weaksauce.

Lily & The New HallowedOutGay make me laugh because they are sitting in the middle of a boxing ring and saying that boxing is silly.

So why you here then?

Dumb, da dumb dumb..... D U M B!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I guess that's sort of why I luv it when you, weeper, Raggedy Peasant, and MrMeltyPants come around.
.. You melt so beautifully like a HS science project.

So, Retardo Mountlebanana, do you guys enjoy having your asses handed to you? Is that why you keep coming around?
Careful now, you might be doing something silly as you say in flaming!

Do you call yourself a pacifist while throwing punches?

You might very well be clinically retarded!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Disagree, RESPECTFULLY.

If someone makes a callout that totally entertains and rips the person they are calling out to shreds then the only one dissed is the person not answering it. Especially if everyone else knows they are around posting everywhere else.

Weaksauce.

Lily & The New HallowedOutGay make me laugh because they are sitting in the middle of a boxing ring and saying that boxing is silly.

So why you here then?

Dumb, da dumb dumb..... D U M B!

It seems my way works just fine, fishy...

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
It seems my way works just fine, fishy...
.. He's failing to understand that in order to be bothered replying to a call-out, the callerouter would actually have to be somebody, not a nobody like him. I mean, shit, even the other girl-talkin flametards have no regard for him - why would an adult?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I don't think we're talking about the same group of people. That being said, I like to spar myself.
Lily likes to verbally spar but doesn't understand the appeal of flaming.

Is like saying The New HallowedGay likes cherry pie but thinks cherries have no purpose.

Oh my fucking gawd. What kind of fresh illogical hellscape is this?