I have resigned my mod position....

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a thankless job. Who wants to mod all these adult babies that have tantrums when they can't do whatever they want whenever they please?
Hi Lily

I've been a mod on forums before. I well aware that it's a thankless job. That's why if I was to become a mod I'd charge a mere $200 an hour to police this place.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
NEVER trust The Countess with anything.

I'm not saying she did any PI peddling at CO. I know that she was a member there and he had the reputation for actually going after people.

However, I got back at him by contacting the authorities and I don't give two fucks about people that didn't like that I did that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol
Just what we need
Boring Alticus for MOD HA HA HA HA

I think you'd make an excellent mod. Imagine how entertaining it would be for you to be in one of your moods and have you banning people like you were playing whack a mole?

• LOL
Reactions: X

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not saying she did any PI peddling at CO. I know that she was a member there and he had the reputation for actually going after people.

However, I got back at him by contacting the authorities and I don't give two fucks about people that didn't like that I did that.

Oh course we PI peddled you Moronic simpleton.

But nobody wants your PI cuz you sleep on a sofa.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think you'd make an excellent mod. Imagine how entertaining it would be for you to be in one of your moods and have you banning people like you were playing whack a mole?
I wouldn’t ban screw that
Plus have you ever seen me angry here ? I think it’s absolutely cute how you guises try to get at each other ha ha
I’d prolly honestly exhibit a lot of faux pomp hahaha and fuck yeh but nothing serious

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve been offline but I just got caught up.

After seeing that pm Flynn posted, I can’t post here anymore. That’s some ridiculous shit.

Btw…Biggie knows it was Fat Murdock that gave up all that info. You done fucked up BAD, you stupid bitch. LOL
How will we stay updated on your weight issues?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah. It seemed like I'm heavy on the ban hammer after what I said yesterday about bouncing all those members like Biggie, Frood etc. because they had a million chances and wouldn't own up to what they did. I'm a fair mod. One time a member I had kept posting private messages on the main board which was against the rules. I gave a couple of warnings, he didn't listen so I banned him for one day. I've been around the block and I'm a fair mod. It's very typical for an angry member to blame mods for banning them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah. It seemed like I'm heavy on the ban hammer after what I said yesterday about bouncing all those members like Biggie, Frood etc. because they had a million chances and wouldn't own up to what they did. I'm a fair mod. One time a member I had kept posting private messages on the main board which was against the rules. I gave a couple of warnings, he didn't listen so I banned him for one day. I've been around the block and I'm a fair mod. It's very typical for an angry member to blame mods for banning them.

That was directed at X.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
LOL What face and personality does she show you?!
I've known Flea longer then everyone on these forums with the exception of caskur. She has always been good ppl and will continue to be good ppl.

Just because she puts on her dunks to post don't make her bad

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
A lot of the people think you're an alt as you well know. She suspicious of you.

I think people forget that the owner goes on fishing expeditions on different sites to recruit new members.
Yep. They sure do but I'm used to it. That's why Aryan/Adam Hitler called me 'Alticus' all the time when I joined. If someone thinks I'm an alt then fine. How is someone supposed to present rock solid proof of who they truly are online?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I’m so happy bastard factory didn’t PM I’m a goof like those others (:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Pfft
And you wanna be MOD and you can’t even read
I’d add an Oompf to the place you put it in a sleeper hold LOL
Hey, I'm using Rosetta Stone English and reading children's books. I'm making an effort here.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Yep. They sure do but I'm used to it. That's why Aryan/Adam Hitler called me 'Alticus' all the time when I joined. If someone thinks I'm an alt then fine. How is someone supposed to present rock solid proof of who they truly are online?
Fuck a skank from these forums.....

Heyyyyooooooo

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You don't. You simply go about your business.