I have resigned my mod position....

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Yep. They sure do but I'm used to it. That's why Aryan/Adam Hitler called me 'Alticus' all the time when I joined. If someone thinks I'm an alt then fine. How is someone supposed to present rock solid proof of who they truly are online?
Well, Fash, I can tell you what not to do.
Don't forget to change your IP when posting as two different posters on the same board. A lesson you learned the hard way.
And maybe don't post in the shoutbox here as Bullshiticus in the SB, and then post at the other place also in the SB within a minute as Shen. I knew you'd do that even before I looked today, as you make that mistake often.
Also, you should at least try having all your alts at that other place post at the same time once in awhile. It helps in legitimacy.
Jest sayin' missy-

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't forget to change your IP when posting as two different posters on the same board. A lesson you learned the hard way.
And maybe don't post in the shoutbox here as Bullshiticus in the SB, and then post at the other place also in the SB within a minute as Shen. I knew you'd do that even before I looked today, as you make that mistake often.
Also, you should at least try having all your alts at that other place post at the same time once in awhile. It helps in legitimacy.
Jest sayin' missy-
Well, thank you for letting me know what I already knew. You're a very special individual.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Jest sayin' missy-

If that's Fash, she has extremely "interesting" errr...hobbies from what I've seen in the "private" sub.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I think there may be such a thing. Young people aren't having the same quantity of sex that their parents' and grandparents' generations had. That's weird.
Well, way back then young men and women were very different than they are today. I once saw a girl on my way to the mall that couldn't have been more than 13yo wearing Daisy Dukes and a spaghetti strap belly shirt. Back in my grandmother's day may she rest in peace, girls never dressed that provocatively.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, way back then young men and women were very different than they are today. I once saw a girl on my way to the mall that couldn't have been more than 13yo wearing Daisy Dukes and a spaghetti strap belly shirt. Back in my grandmother's day may she rest in peace, girls never dressed that provocatively.

That's true, they weren't. I'm not quite sure as to how that relates to what young people are doing, but maybe that's for another thread in general discussion or something.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve been offline but I just got caught up.

After seeing that pm Flynn posted, I can’t post here anymore. That’s some ridiculous shit.

Btw…Biggie knows it was Fat Murdock that gave up all that info. You done fucked up BAD, you stupid bitch. LOL
You can’t post here any more? You’ve only said that 1000 times. You are definitely attracted to drama. That’s you. Carry on

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
If that's Fash, she has extremely "interesting" errr...hobbies from what I've seen in the "private" sub.
She's wacked. I've said it before, I'll say it again be sure of it.
I dont care if she posts, or tries to stir up the drama she so loves to spice up her life. Make her a mod even.
But make no mistake at the very least there are other posters over there in on her game, Joo for sure as he's in the business and caught posters doing the very same thing at SG years ago, so I KNOW he knows.
Hey, believe what you will. But pay attention to detail. The devil is always in the details.
Peace-

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
That's true, they weren't. I'm not quite sure as to how that relates to what young people are doing, but maybe that's for another thread in general discussion or something.
My apologies I misunderstood what you meant. What did mean exactly?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She's wacked. I've said it before, I'll say it again be sure of it.
I dont care if she posts, or tries to stir up the drama she so loves to spice up her life. Make her a mod even.
But make no mistake at the very least there are other posters over there in on her game, Joo for sure as he's in the business and caught posters doing the very same thing at SG years ago, so I KNOW he knows.
Hey, believe what you will. But pay attention to detail. The devil is always in the details.
Peace-

No new mods coming as far as I know. It's probably for the best.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve been offline but I just got caught up.

After seeing that pm Flynn posted, I can’t post here anymore. That’s some ridiculous shit.

Btw…Biggie knows it was Fat Murdock that gave up all that info. You done fucked up BAD, you stupid bitch. LOL
And we're all broken up over you not posting anymore.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't go over there.

Cliff notes?
Flynn says BF is a PI hound, she doesn't roll that way and promptly quit..

SHE then Ran over to TBC and posted all BF secret batcave stuff..after resigning from here.

Porkzilla is no longer a mod (thank god) and Murdy is in big trouble for PI hounding to

It is going to get messy around here.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Flynn says BF is a PI hound, she doesn't roll that way and promptly quit..

SHE then Ran over to TBC and posted all BF secret batcave stuff..after resigning from here.

Porkzilla is no longer a mod (thank god) and Murdy is in big trouble for PI hounding to

It is going to get messy around here.
I'm staying out of it.

We were doing this PI shit 15 years ago when it was chic now it's so fucking stupid that anybody is using it for a gotcha.

Purse swinging is just purse swinging.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Alticus raise his hand,

"I would like to be a mod, please please please!!!"

Lol
Just what we need
Boring Alticus for MOD HA HA HA HA
I think you'd make an excellent mod. Imagine how entertaining it would be for you to be in one of your moods and have you banning people like you were playing whack a mole?
Nah. It seemed like I'm heavy on the ban hammer after what I said yesterday about bouncing all those members like Biggie, Frood etc. because they had a million chances and wouldn't own up to what they did. I'm a fair mod. One time a member I had kept posting private messages on the main board which was against the rules. I gave a couple of warnings, he didn't listen so I banned him for one day. I've been around the block and I'm a fair mod. It's very typical for an angry member to blame mods for banning them.
That was directed at X.

Proceeds to demonstrate that he cannot follow a simple conversation.

Definitely Mod Material.

Hahahaha!!!

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Alticus raise his hand,

"I would like to be a mod, please please please!!!"

Proceeds to demonstrate that he cannot follow a simple conversation.

Definitely Mod Material.

Hahahaha!!!
You know, for a cute little doggie you're a meanie!!

EP18K2u.jpg