I have resigned my mod position....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Could have fooled most of us. We already know about Stumpy. Are you into blow up dolls as well?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes.. but as part of an eye health exam, we ask about medications, and medical history and all that and just by dealing with up to 2 dozen patients all day long, many of whom are quite marginal, you get a feel for how these various mental conditions manifest themselves.

Yeah, but your only role is to care for their eyes or refer them onto someone who is fully capable and trained to treat anything you find beyond helping to correct their vision.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
P3epWiy.png

• LOL
Reactions: X

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
That message doesn't exist. It's clear from the posts of others including one that shows that disgusting PM showing Biggie's personal information that you sir, are a piece of shit that cannot be trusted -especially in the capacity of a forum admin who has access to members' PI.

Biggie and I go back years- and while I've always respected the guy for being able to get under some people's skin, for your epic meltdown he deserves a freaking medal.

Anyway- Suffice it to say that you really messed up dude.

The continued lies about how it was your intention to de-mod Flynn except she "beat you to it" only make you look worse than you already do, if that's even possible at this point.

I must admit I do find your epic meltdown to be rather entertaining.

That is all.. carry on.
Wizer you can't expect many members here to like and respect Biggie because all he did here was cause trouble for his own entertainment. I tried to be cordial with him on a couple of occasions and all I got was disrespect. I Know that he's your friend but he takes pleasure in being an asshole. He laughs at the trouble he causes. Fuck him. He deserves everything he gets.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Wizer you can't expect many members here to like and respect Biggie because all he did here was cause trouble for his own entertainment. I tried to be cordial with him on a couple of occasions and all I got was disrespect. I Know that he's your friend but he takes pleasure in being an asshole. He laughs at the trouble he causes. Fuck him.
I can only speak to my personal experience. How Biggie deals with others isn't my concern although I think you're a good guy and I'm sorry your interaction with him wasn't positive.

I can be an asshole too, to people I don't like- which is most people. And I find myself laughing all day long at trouble I cause as well, although my antics are mostly confined to FB group pages- there's a LOT of material there.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Yeah, but your only role is to care for their eyes or refer them onto someone who is fully capable and trained to treat anything you find beyond helping to correct their vision.
Yes that's true, even though a good many of these patients are looking for any help they can get and if it was up to them they'd spend most of the visit complaining to me about their problems, mistakenly believing 1) I can help and 2) I even care. And like I said it's not about what treatment I can provide to them (I can't help their mental issues obviously) but I've gained a lot of experience dealing with these types over 30+ years.

wizer

Factory Bastard
@Bastard Factory and @Flynn seemed really tight. Like best buddies. Two dudes just trying their best to run a successful messaging board.

Fuck, it all went to shit within a few hours.

You people are unhinged.
It is my professional medical opinion that @Bastard Factory is having a mental breakdown. Sure @Biggie Smiles can probably take some credit but this sounds like something that's been brewing a while and it was just too much and it pushed him over the proverbial edge, so to speak.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
no. i originally didn't care for the real name criteria, and never used it. i'm aware of the damage it does tho.
one ex. there are many others - gossip/rumour/fake news/hate is what it promotes
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
no. i originally didn't care for the real name criteria, and never used it. i'm aware of the damage it does tho.
one ex. there are many others - gossip/rumour/fake news/hate is what it promotes

It's not true. I HAVE 3 or 4 public groups. Getting people to talk to each other is like extracting teeth..... in fact worse.

It is so good for posting images. I am absolutely terrified eventually fb will go the way photobucket went and imageshack and imgur where we have to pay.

I only ever banned one guy and now I made him a mod.

Facebook is good. I have 941 MEMBERS in my Storm Chasers group. People say it's the best group on FB But I feel like I am the only one that does all the work. I MADE about 10 people mods to keep the Russian hookers from spamming me.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not true. I HAVE 3 or 4 public groups. Getting people to talk to each other is like extracting teeth..... in fact worse.

It is so good for posting images. I am absolutely terrified eventually fb will go the way photobucket went and imageshack and imgur where we have to pay.

I only ever banned one guy and now I made him a mod.

Facebook is good. I have 941 MEMBERS in my Storm Chasers group. People say it's the best group on FB But I feel like I am the only one that does all the work. I MADE about 10 people mods to keep the Russian hookers from spamming me.

Lots of photos of fluffy clouds in that group...very nice.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

If you ever do join, never give your real name. Call yourself Jane Doe or something simple. It is illegal apparently to not use your real name. IF YOU are female, only a bloody idiot would give their real name with all the creepy stalkers.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wizer you can't expect many members here to like and respect Biggie because all he did here was cause trouble for his own entertainment. I tried to be cordial with him on a couple of occasions and all I got was disrespect. I Know that he's your friend but he takes pleasure in being an asshole. He laughs at the trouble he causes. Fuck him. He deserves everything he gets.

He wasn't the only one causing trouble. I CAN think of 3 others that spammed this place into oblivion.

Apparently two of them are allowed to join the other place but as soon as they do, I'll be posting more on Facebook.

I need more in my life that pooftas who spam.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
He wasn't the only one causing trouble. I CAN think of 3 others that spammed this place into oblivion.

Apparently two of them are allowed to join the other place but as soon as they do, I'll be posting more on Facebook.

I need more in my life that pooftas who spam.
You're right, he wasn't. He was just the biggest ass of the bunch.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What sort of straight male fantasizes about 2 other men having sex?

Answer- no straight males fantasize about 2 other men having sex. Only gay men do this.
whose fanticizing ? it's what you do, eat dick:LOL3:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
But I am still the Admin. Right?
Yes, you are still Admin.. And you still have many periods. Some after your sentences, some after your nutty bouts, one after your name and one every month from your vagina until post menopause flashes becomes the only thing to make you a hot commodity.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes that's true, even though a good many of these patients are looking for any help they can get and if it was up to them they'd spend most of the visit complaining to me about their problems, mistakenly believing 1) I can help and 2) I even care. And like I said it's not about what treatment I can provide to them (I can't help their mental issues obviously) but I've gained a lot of experience dealing with these types over 30+ years.
shuddup faggot, you presccribe readers LMFAO :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Not by me. We like who we like and not who we don't.
That's one of the things that makes folks different one from the other.
Also one of the things that makes you look less progressive and more small minded.

If acceptance & tolerance is your deal, then you've just dealt yourself a dead man's hand.

Punk.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Personally, I don't think anyone's PI ever need be posted, or PMs (the P there meaning PRIVATE) shared publicly, or the contents PM'd to other members who were not originally included in the conversation.

I seems to me that the two principals were very wrong in what they did - there should be no excuses made by or for them. JMHO
Jesus H Christ I have a newfound respect for you and think we should take 30 paces instead of the usual 20 before resuming to want to blow each other away.

Common ground is not a fantasy. It is a dream. Ask Martin Luther King Jr.