I just paid off the rest of my debt

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Now he looks like a stuttering bald fool AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Just paid off 570.24$ in CC debt, that's the last of it. Hopefully my credit score is still above 700 I sat on this debt for a few months.

Jesus fuck laddie, you are 19. When you are 79 come back and tell us how it all went, and how it was credit scored.In the meantime get as much fanny as you can...or fannybaws. Whatever yer preference, and worry about nothing worth worrying about later.

By the time I was 19 I had fucked 700 lassies ( a very slight exaggeration), of every colour and creed of female-hood that exists. But I was, and still am pretty.

I'm getting a true incel vibe of of you laddie.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Can you handle it, Fat @Lily?

Can you handle The Proof, Fat @Lily?

Jimmy, you and your wife have a body fat index that would make any scale blush...give the fat jibes a rest.

Post me a restaurant receipt right now you fat fuck, or you and I are going to have an issue.

You know I like the over $63 ones. You fucking better.

Don't be posting me take-away receipts!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I used to enjoy Jimmy's selfies in the Canadian wilderness wiff him and his beautiful wife making camp 34 yards from base camp, because of their COPD.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Jesus fuck laddie, you are 19. When you are 79 come back and tell us how it all went, and how it was credit scored.In the meantime get as much fanny as you can...or fannybaws. Whatever yer preference, and worry about nothing worth worrying about later.

By the time I was 19 I had fucked 700 lassies ( a very slight exaggeration), of every colour and creed of female-hood that exists. But I was, and still am pretty.

I'm getting a true incel vibe of of you laddie.

@Kingoffrogs does sound like he is on his way to become another Senile @Joe, at least regarding his obsession for money.

But, Blandy, do you really think he will choose you as a role model?

Look how you turned out.

There is only one person here that a sane person would try to emulate.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Can Prowler post an update on THE FURNACE...HAHAHAHA!

I still hold the Singles Championship Title and The Dream Team (StrapOn and me) are still the Doubles Champions.

I really cannot tell you more than that or I would have to kill you.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You're getting an incel vibe from... me paying off my credit card debt?

Blandy has over-participated in the consumption of illicit narcotics for decades and has been left with what is known as a "barely functioning brain".

Just something to consider when reading his posts...