I just paid off the rest of my debt

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It feels great to be debt free, eh?

We paid off our first house when I was 35 and my wife was 29.

It was so nice when our income was so much higher than our expenses.

We are both retired now. I told my wife that we have to get mentally prepared to see our savings go down instead of going up all the time. But so far our investments are growing faster than we spend the money.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It feels great to be debt free, eh?

We paid off our first house when I was 35 and my wife was 29.

It was so nice when our income was so much higher than our expenses.

We are both retired now. I told my wife that we have to get mentally prepared to see our savings go down instead of going up all the time. But so far our investments are growing faster than we spend the money.

You should find something meaningful to do with your life @The Prowler instead of pretending that you a 1%er when you are in reality a nobody living in Nowheresville.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This past week I gave my time by actively participating and contributing my expertise to board meetings with no less than four not-for-profit associations that all have missions to make the community a more enjoyable place.

But I need to "find something meaningful to do".

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
This past week I gave my time by actively participating and contributing my expertise to board meetings with no less than four not-for-profit associations that all have missions to make the community a more enjoyable place.

But I need to "find something meaningful to do".

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
Pro Tip: Don’t believe your own bullshit.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Pro Tip: Don’t believe your own bullshit.

One baseball organization, one baseball umpire organization (technically it is another baseball organization, but I contribute mainly in "umpire operations"), one hockey referee association, and one animal welfare organization.

It is not bullshit.

I also do all the other stuff I talk about like play music with three different acts, spend tonnes of time with my wife and dog, play pickle ball with my wife and friends, etc. etc.

Etc.

Etc.

Why do you think this upsets you?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
One baseball organization, one baseball umpire organization (technically it is another baseball organization, but I contribute mainly in "umpire operations"), one hockey referee association, and one animal welfare organization.

It is not bullshit.

I also do all the other stuff I talk about like play music with three different acts, spend tonnes of time with my wife and dog, play pickle ball with my wife and friends, etc. etc.

Etc.

Etc.

You’re the going on and on about it, stop being such a limp dick.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You’re the going on and on about it, stop being such a limp dick.

I responded to Senile @Joe when he suggested that my life is not meaningful.

Then you implied that my response was not truthful, so I corrected you.

I do not know why this upsets you so much.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Retired Canadian guy playing pickleball. Seems legit.

Pickle ball is quite a popular sport now. I think it started with older people, but now it is played by people of all ages.

More people play it than I knew. I was reffing a shift with a guy a few weeks ago and when we were in the dressing room I told him that I had played pickle ball earlier in the day. He told me that he had played pickle ball for 4 hours earlier that day. Then he told me about all the places that he plays around the city. He plays a lot. He is in his 30's; maybe even late 20's.

It is a good game for non-athletic type people because it is fairly easy to play competently. Comparing it to tennis, it is easier to hit the ball "In" and it requires less running because the court is so much smaller. So non-athletic people can play a decent game at a low level, whereas two non-athletic people playing tennis is pathetic. A similar comparison would be racquetball compared to squash.

But, pickle ball can also be played at a higher level and athletic people like myself can improve their game with practice and then participate in a more competitive environment.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I responded to Senile @Joe when he suggested that my life is not meaningful.

Then you implied that my response was not truthful, so I corrected you.

I do not know why this upsets you so much.
Generally when fools talk about money, they live pay check to pay check. The story line works better at the Blue Korean.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is not bullshit.

Etc.

Etc.

My guess is that’s it is bull shit too

• Funny 2
Reactions: Joe

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
So what's in your head these days, what are you currently thinking about?

'Prepping for the upcoming race season……..my ill dog….work Monday thru Friday and a bit today………..and racing and mocking bed wetting anti-Trump folk and Heathens……..there is a surprising similarity

A very pathetic lot the both of them.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'Prepping for the upcoming race season……..my ill dog….work Monday thru Friday and a bit today………..and racing and mocking bed wetting anti-Trump folk and Heathens……..there is a surprising similarity

A very pathetic lot the both of them.
That $90. tax credit must have made a huge impression on you.