Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker falls behind 12 points in latest poll over allegations that he paid for his girlfriend's abortion

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good, not really because he's a hypocrite, that's a lot of politicians.

It's because he is literally dumber than shit. If he's the best the GOP has in GA, GA is in deep, deep shit.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

It's because he is literally dumber than shit. If he's the best the GOP has in GA, GA is in deep, deep shit.
It's a good thing for Herschel the GOP doesn't require an IQ test.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump often ends up endorsing candidates with checkered pasts:

donald-trump-herschel-walker.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ you come up with such bullshit. You do realise that most of the world doesn’t give a fuck about American petty squabble? Just don’t go enticing Putin to go fucking nuclear on the American allies such as Australia.
You seem a little confused @Admin. ? Let me simplify it for you…I never looked at the thread title, I merely came in to rattle your chain. Most of your political garbage is worth some form of pisstake. The name Herschel didn’t ring any bells. I hope that cleared things up for you!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
You seem a little confused @Admin. ? Let me simplify it for you…I never looked at the thread title, I merely came in to rattle your chain. Most of your political garbage is worth some form of pisstake. The name Herschel didn’t ring any bells. I hope that cleared things up for you!
You seem tremendously invested in this, do you want to talk about it?