Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker falls behind 12 points in latest poll over allegations that he paid for his girlfriend's abortion

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
311988681_131228536357201_1179960935172467691_n.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You seem a little confused @Admin. ? Let me simplify it for you…I never looked at the thread title, I merely came in to rattle your chain. Most of your political garbage is worth some form of pisstake. The name Herschel didn’t ring any bells. I hope that cleared things up for you!
Jesus Christ. If it gives you agida, stay out of the thread. Simple.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ you come up with such bullshit. You do realise that most of the world doesn’t give a fuck about American petty squabble? Just don’t go enticing Putin to go fucking nuclear on the American allies such as Australia.

Dude they support all the politcains who are voting in favor of Americas continued and escalating involvement in that conflict. So they are enticing and it's a slow moving nightmare.

They dont believe we are close to nuclear war, dont think Russia would actually do it. So they think there will be no consequences to US enticement of Putin.

And now people who are anti war are mocked.

All I can say is.....I didnt vote for this.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Good, not really because he's a hypocrite, that's a lot of politicians.

It's because he is literally dumber than shit. If he's the best the GOP has in GA, GA is in deep, deep shit.
LOL if he's dumb...

What would you say about Biden? Fetterman? Harris? Stacey Abrams?

AOC, who made NY lose an investment by Amazon worth tens of billions and tens of thousands of job?

I think liberals need to do a reassessment on what they consider to be smart.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
LOL if he's dumb...

AOC, who made NY lose an investment by Amazon worth tens of billions and tens of thousands of job?

Pretty much.

They are saying they prefer criminal sleaze bag politcains who push policies that harm the country than have questionable politcains who have policies that help the country.

They think it's some "got ya", I guess. But we dont really care about the shit that doesnt impact us. They are the ones who started that.....and it's completely hypocritical because they are fine with worse as long as the fuck Knuckle is labeled democrat.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
“Do what we says, not what we does”

How is this a complicated concept?

Do we elect officials because we like or care about their personal life choices or do we elect them to represent us in government regarding policies?

And YOU guys clearly dont even care about what anyone in there does.....even if theyve blatantly ABUSED their position to enrich or benefit themselves.

No one gives a shit about Walkers private life, and you guys constantly have egg on your face trying to hold your opposition to higher standards than you hold the ones you vote for.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL if he's dumb...

Stop. Have you heard him "speak"? He makes them look like geniuses.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Stop. Have you heard him "speak"? He makes them look like geniuses.

We have listened to all of them. That's the difference between us.

You clearly do not listen to anything. You get it spoon fed to you via state propaganda media.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I didn't see a take down. I saw a scam artist using his scam artist accent to slam politcains that will likely fuck up his scam.

So if I look into this pastor what kind of car will he be driving?

I bet he uses the same- AH, accent- AH when he is telling cancer patients that the Lawd- AH wants heal them- AH but they just need to sow them kingdom seeds-AH and put their grocery money in the collection plate.

Welp I guess I now know that dems/progs totally are gine with predatory "pastors". Its the politcs that make them spew. Figures the following comments is asking for donations for his politcal bullshit. Democrat preachers raise money and dont use shit for the poor. Same as the politcains.

Last edited:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't see a take down. I saw a scam artist using his scam artist accent to slam politcains that will likely fuck up his scam.

So if I look into this pastor what kind of car will he be driving?
One thing I noticed, the pastors and ministers that preach for the leftards make a LOT OF money here in Brazoo

After all, criminals will give their 10% to the church if the dude up there says that will forgive their sins and buy them a "piece of heaven".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One thing I noticed, the pastors and ministers that preach for the leftards make a LOT OF money here in Brazoo

After all, criminals will give their 10% to the church if the dude up there says that will forgive their sins and buy them a "piece of heaven".

They do here as well.

That's the means they use as well. God will heal you, make you "prosper" but first you have to donate

Such heretical and disgusting bullshit.

We have a few who blather in opposition to leftists but for all the wrong most superficial reasons. Like that demon Kenneth Copeland.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
They do here as well.

That's the means they use as well. God will heal you, make you "prosper" but first you have to donate

Such heretical and disgusting bullshit.

We have a few who blather in opposition to leftists but for all the wrong most superficial reasons. Like that demon Kenneth Copeland.
Brazil is a scam heaven. Con artists here make shitloads of money and because of the lenient laws passed by the left governments before, they usually go free without spending a week in jail. If the stole enough, they can hire good lawyers and never go to jail. Being a criminal here pays, but if you're a SUCCESSFUL criminal, it pays even more and you never pay for it yourself.

Phone scams, bank scams, Internet sale scams, they're all very prevalent here.

And then you have the "merchants of faith" as we call them.

They sell things like "blessed foam bricks" that are a metaphor for the "kingdom of heaven" they're helping to build.

Or "blessed brooms" that sweep "evil and malice" from your home.

So, is it ANY SURPRISE that people like that would vote for someone like Lula?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Brazil is a scam heaven. Con artists here make shitloads of money and because of the lenient laws passed by the left governments before, they usually go free without spending a week in jail. If the stole enough, they can hire good lawyers and never go to jail. Being a criminal here pays, but if you're a SUCCESSFUL criminal, it pays even more and you never pay for it yourself.

Phone scams, bank scams, Internet sale scams, they're all very prevalent here.

And then you have the "merchants of faith" as we call them.

They sell things like "blessed foam bricks" that are a metaphor for the "kingdom of heaven" they're helping to build.

Or "blessed brooms" that sweep "evil and malice" from your home.

So, is it ANY SURPRISE that people like that would vote for someone like Lula?

My grandmother was a TBN junkie. We were poor and she sent thousands to these predators.

I adore my grandmother. If she didnt step up to raise me my life would have been very rough. Good chance I wouldnt be alive today.

But her bible was a place to shove cards and such. While she watched scammers like Benny Hinn. The Bakers.

The prosperity peddlers are the worst.

We get phone scams here lol. I once had some Nigerian scammer call me and say I had 7 federal offenses in my name. That he was an IRS agent and that I had to immediately go to Target, get a gift card and put 7k on it and give him the numbers.....or I would go to jail.

He then wanted my address.....I was like....how you gonna send a cop when you dont even know my address? And that's when he called me a "dick head motherfuck". No "er"......a dick head motherfuck.

It's fun to waste their time lol.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Herschel Walker Concedes Defeat and Immediately Pays For Nine More Abortions

314905322_10162008235120681_4622037600330070405_n.jpg

The family is asking for prayers and and privacy during this time.