Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker falls behind 12 points in latest poll over allegations that he paid for his girlfriend's abortion

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
S2lDVol.png

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not to mention dumb as shit
Walker must have an incredible amount of likeability and charisma if he came that close to Warnock in the popular vote.

Still, that doesn't make him qualified to be a Senator, let alone an entry level Congressman.

he doesn't seem very smart.
def not qualified for the position.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Walker must have an incredible amount of likeability and charisma if he came that close to Warnock in the popular vote.

Still, that doesn't make him qualified to be a Senator, let alone an entry level Congressman.

he doesn't seem very smart.
def not qualified for the position.

I disagree. He has an (R) after his name. I'm sure many people voted for him while holding their nose.

Did you see Warnock's campaign ad? I found it, fast forward and start it at around 48 seconds

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In all fairness, Herschel was a great running-back. He had great speed, agility, strength and a hard work ethic! He was not like OJ, who killed two people. Both were great at the RB position.

Don't get me wrong, OJ was a great player who deserves his props, but Herschel never killed anyone....OJ...well......

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
In all fairness, Herschel was a great running-back. He had great speed, agility, strength and a hard work ethic! He was not like OJ, who killed two people. Both were great at the RB position.

Don't get me wrong, OJ was a great player who deserves his props, but Herschel never killed anyone....OJ...well......
Give Herschel time, he’s not the strongest thinker.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Both bred to pick Cotton. I know, it sounds racist, but true

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Sean Hannity (Trump's phone sex partner) Says the citizens of Georgia elected Warnock, because Democrats don't care about the quality of the candidate, yes really!