I like Lotusbud...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Lotus is @maxis735 's grandmother well actually mother but he don't know that nor the fact that his real father was Donnie Trump's dead brother. His father wanted to him to know the truth but Lotus said she would kill him so it was kept secret. Months later Lotus has an affair with a beloved Islamic car salesman and raise @maxis735 has his own and maxis followed his "fathers" beliefs but now that i let the cat out of the bag @maxis735 will no doubt kill his wife, kids, and than himself realizing his entire being has Trump seeping through out and in him as Barron has being keeping @maxis735 as a secret sex slave under his bed.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Lotus is @maxis735 's grandmother well actually mother but he don't know that nor the fact that his real father was Donnie Trump's dead brother. His father wanted to him to know the truth but Lotus said she would kill him so it was kept secret. Months later Lotus has an affair with a beloved Islamic car salesman and raise @maxis735 has his own and maxis followed his "fathers" beliefs but now that i let the cat out of the bag @maxis735 will no doubt kill his wife, kids, and than himself realizing his entire being has Trump seeping through out and in him as Barron has being keeping @maxis735 as a secret sex slave under his bed.
Jesus fucking Christ...
I like her too
Well...I like the both of you!

Are you on the e-prowl again? :LOL1:
I like any chick that can put up with my bullshit!

Yeah they'd have to literally be an angel. :Grin3:
I like her though...If I was single she would kiss the side of my dick just to tease me because she loved me!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Bud Lotus smart marm, discuss anything, yep.

Bud Lotus head of high IQ BF crowd.

I follow that. Yep. Yep.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I am so flattered to have this whole thread! Thank you all. I love you, too. :ThankYou2::Damn: