I like...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I feel so bad for my part in that whole nose era. To this day, I feel it.

The Natalie Portman thing was crazy. I just can’t go in on Peachy like I used to. It hurts my soul.

Fuck him. I'm proud of every last vile thing I've ever said to him or any of these other leftist vermin parasite scum.

I truly and unconditionally loath every last one of them

These are the same scumbags that will tell you shit like "my body my choice" when it comes to violently slaughtering a baby but then demand you be criminalized for not wanting a drug that was hastily produced in a lab to combat a virus that is less of a risk than common influenza and isn't even effective at protecting you to boot.

These are the same douchebags who'll spend decades claiming they are for women's equality only to stand by nodding in approval as biological women are practically robbed at gunpoint in a dark alley by MEN who simply decide they've become women

...and all that very same vein these are the very same rodents who will spit in the face of God himself declaring a plethora of genders generated in their sick fucking minds despite the fact that both science (which they claim to be proponents of) and the bible clearly spell out TWO Fucking genders

Yeah, these are the same criminal wankstains that'll declare the government needs to step aside when it's a woman's right to choose premeditated homicide of an innocent human being or some transtesticle degenerate's sick perverted desire to disrobe himself in front of young girls but will happily stand by and cheer as the government is used over and over again as an unpaid mercenary against a humble Christain baker who just wants to serve his GOd and bake his cakes in peace for meager living

Fuck them and every pain they ever experience.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Ok Mr Bates, the pdo apologist.

Lmao... Norman Blurts

It fucking fits

Unlike his stilettos

Yeah, finding size 14 ladies footwear can be problematic.
I saw the picture of him in the dress

The womans shoes looked like fucking speed boats on his feet

It was so fucking gross

At least they weren't elevator speed boats, eh, Joo?
no, they weren't. They looked like stretched canoes on your giant feet you big cross dressing fairy.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok Mr Bates, the pdo apologist.

Lmao... Norman Blurts

It fucking fits

Unlike his stilettos

Yeah, finding size 14 ladies footwear can be problematic.
I saw the picture of him in the dress

The womans shoes looked like fucking speed boats on his feet

It was so fucking gross

At least they weren't elevator speed boats, eh, Joo?
no, they weren't. They looked like stretched canoes on your giant feet you big cross dressing fairy.

Quick question Stubby. How many inches do those elevators really give ya? Another donut and a half?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Gotta love the way the hulking hunched back hairy fairy came in here trying to meat shield for Peachez / Levon’s lust of 12 year old girls

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Natalie Portman thing was crazy. I just can’t go in on Peachy like I used to. It hurts my soul.

Fuck him. I'm proud of every last vile thing I've ever said to him or any of these other leftist vermin parasite scum.

These are the same scumbags that will tell you shit like "my body my choice" when it comes to violently slaughtering a baby but then demand you be criminalized for not wanting a drug that was hastily produced in a lab to combat a virus that is less of a risk than common influenza and isn't even effective at protecting you to boot.

These are the same douchebags who'll spend decades claiming they are for women's equality only to stand by nodding in approval as biological women are practically robbed at gunpoint in a dark alley by MEN who simply decide they've become women

...and all that very same vein these are the very same rodents who will spit in the face of God himself declaring a plethora of genders generated in their sick fucking minds despite the fact that both science (which they claim to be proponents of) and the bible clearly spell out TWO Fucking genders

Yeah, these are the same criminal wankstains that'll declare the government needs to step aside when it's a woman's right to choose premeditated homicide of an innocent human being or some transtesticle degenerate's sick perverted desire to disrobe himself in front of young girls but will happily stand by and cheer as the government is used over and over again as an unpaid mercenary against a humble Christain baker who just wants to serve his GOd and bake his cakes in peace for meager living

Yeah....they make it very hard not to hate them.

I dont really believe they genuinely care about anything, except opposing and hating other Americans.

They dont really want a liberal democracy. They want full on control. So it's not our stances or opinions....they dont even know those. It's the fact people with different stances and opinions exist that angers them. And they want to punish that.

They are not really PRO anything. Just anti the liberal order and all who want to preserve it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I dont really believe they genuinely care about anything, except opposing and hating other Americans.

They dont really want a liberal democracy. They want full on control. So it's not our stances or opinions....they dont even know those. It's the fact people with different stances and opinions exist that angers them. And they want to punish that.

They are not really PRO anything. Just anti the liberal order and all who want to preserve it.
Name one of these liberal turds that hasn’t lived off the govrenment tit for the majority of their lives

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Name one of these liberal turds that hasn’t lived off the govrenment tit for the majority of their lives

Well I see many of them who come from middle/upper class families and attended universities where they were exposed and indoctrinated with these ideas.

So there is an irony here when the bourgeoisie starts voting for the state to take their wealth and property lol.

Believe me, these people are not on welfare. They really think that getting on it is easy and that its adequate and helpful. They dont know you need ID....obviously. They dont know how it traps people in cycles of poverty because you get penalized and lose benefits if you get a raise or get married.

They are pretty clueless.

Just look at how they treat these riots that destroyed communities.....they dont care at all about downtrodden people. If they did they would be crying in frustration and sorrow for what these riots have done.

Most people on benefits dont have the luxury of caring about politics because they are too busy surviving. They vote for what they think is in their best intetest.. dems/progs know how to market. And pander.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We've already been through this Blurtrice.... the original Aryans were white.

Anyway, that's not the issue here. I notice you've decided to look the other way and turn a blind eye to your mentor's deviant antics, how typical.

Sooo... some guy I don't know who hangs around on an insult forum is accused by other people I don't know who hang around on that same board of allegedly letching after a hypersexualized starlet and I'm supposed to... what? jump on a pedø-pointing soul train? Seriously?

Along with fag-laming and trans-laming, pedø-pointing is both the first and the ultimate (and likely the only) recourse of those seeking to sully someone else's reputation or character once they've realized that their own intellectual quiver is empty (and likely has always been empty). I don't worry about that shit, yo!

I'm well aware that smartypants "flamers" will resort to low-ball tactics to get the best of an opponent, especially if they think that even one other member will get a yuk-yuk out of the allegations. This, coupled with the age-old strategy of pulling someone's words out of context, is something most folks left behind in their high school locker, whether they graduated high school or not.

This is a spiky banter board, ffs. Do you think anybody really should get riled up about anything anyone else claims? Especially when those claims target a third party? Get real, fercryinoutloud.

People talk shit all the time in these places. You want to talk shit? Fine. Just don't expect me to take your blather for gospel truth. Nor should you, by the way.

You don't know Peaches? I thought everyone knew Peaches.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, I feel your pain, Strapon! :Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh, I feel your pain, Strapon! :Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:
no that's the pain of not having your herpes treated properly you haggard old witch

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well I see many of them who come from middle/upper class families and attended universities where they were exposed and indoctrinated with these ideas.
Yeah, they went to universities and have toilet paper degrees in worthless shit that didn't get them anywhere in life. A mediocre life with a mediocre career making shit pay and now they want to blame AMerica and Capitalism for their own lack of raw talent & ability.

they're bums, and a piece of paper with some fancy words on it from some other bums telling them they are smart isn't going to change that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
See they constantly claim its "cons"(everyone who doesnt want big government, who doesnt want this marxist cultural revolution imposed on them, basically everyone who wants to preserve liberal democracy) is just hateful.

But that's not what we see at all. If you tell conservatives you are left wing? Some will make fun of that....but mostly they'll try to engage a discussion.

Tell leftwingers you are conservative? They foam at the mouth. You get death threats, threats of people going after your job, calls for harrassment. The hate is psychotic.

So when you point out how they treat people, they start mocking that too and calling you a cry baby.

So basically they see us as subhuman, have justified their psychotic hatred of us, and we have no right to draw boundaries, fight back, or even point it out.

Classic DARVO gaslighting.

The stuff they claim is hate is either simple disagreement or self defense. Feminists cant even get a word in about protecting the rights of women and children in the face of this radical gender ideology that is doing serious harm to women without getting attacked as hateful transphobes.....relentlessly attacked. Violently attacked.

And then they blame the victims of this grotesque hatred by calling it "blow back". Its just a whole party of furious narcissistic people who want to destroy the entire liberal order of the country and subjugate everyone.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like we are supposed to be confused and afraid and not speak at all.

That's what these people want. That's the whole point of their abusive behaviour.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
GAIDS!!!!

ZoGLKHD.jpg