I like...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lmao! Blurt thinks Aryan is a dick and just compared Peaches to Aryan as an insult lol.

I don't think Scouse is a dick. And I didn't compare him to Peaches.

Kids, stay in school.

You did say they are the same type of guy in a sarcastic manner.

And A isnt very popular among that particular click lol.

Where was this? And what clique are you referring to?

If you're talking about the elderly soy brigade, I'd be very concerned if I was anything other than hated by those lot!

Yes that's what I'm talking about lol

I don't read CBT, have they been bitching about moi or something? Lulz.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hey @Biggie Smiles , there's a guy in a dress calling you a liar....

I'm well aware that plenty of bullshit accuations regularly float around, but considering the fact that this particular allegation has been corroborated by various different people, I think there's a very good chance it's true.

Besides, I'm not quite sure how admitting to jerking off to a 12 year old girl can be "taken out of context", but do feel free to enlighten me.
If I’m lying why are others confirming what I said and even detailing accounts of their own

I’m not surprised some mentally ill poverty tethering degenerate like blurthole would stick up for Peds. They stick together

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lmao! Blurt thinks Aryan is a dick and just compared Peaches to Aryan as an insult lol.

Kids, stay in school.

If you're talking about the elderly soy brigade, I'd be very concerned if I was anything other than hated by those lot!

No no I just thought it was funny Blurt said you and Peaches were the same type of guys lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm well aware that plenty of bullshit accuations regularly float around, but considering the fact that this particular allegation has been corroborated by various different people, I think there's a very good chance it's true.

Besides, I'm not quite sure how admitting to jerking off to a 12 year old girl can be "taken out of context", but do feel free to enlighten me.
If I’m lying why are others confirming what I said and even detailing accounts of their own

I’m not surprised some mentally ill poverty tethering degenerate like blurthole would stick up for Peds. They stick together

He did say that. I did cringe.

I want to believe he wasnt serious and was just trying to talk shit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Kids, stay in school.

I got at least 9 trophy threads there

lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Kids, stay in school.

No no I just thought it was funny Blurt said you and Peaches were the same type of guys lol
Impossible. Aryan has a nose

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Even after caskur’s revelation?

fuck that face toilet child loving sack of shit

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Leon. The ex French military guy in the movie “the professional” whom peaches believed the little girl was sexually drawn to.

coinicidence that “Levon” and “Leon” are such close sounding names requiring the removal of a single letter to become indentical

yeah peaches it’s skirt lifting time you sour degenerate pile of shit

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Eeehhh.....yeah I mean, saying I "want" to doesnt mean i do, yeah?

It just sucks. Disappointing.....but I'm getting used to that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Eeehhh.....yeah I mean, saying I "want" to doesnt mean i do, yeah?

It just sucks. Disappointing.....but I'm getting used to that.
All these liberals are vermin scum.

nothing they do surprises me

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Kids, stay in school.

Where did he say this? Forgive me if I'm going blind in my old age....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Kids, stay in school.

Troll Valhalla.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Kids, stay in school.

lol

I won't lie, I am a tad envious.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Kids, stay in school.

lol

I won't lie, I am a tad envious.
I hear the one about me on their hidden safe space board is like 40 pages long with at least 500 gallons of worth of tears, butthurt and angst

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Kids, stay in school.

Troll Valhalla.

I thought it started at CO?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Kids, stay in school.

Troll Valhalla.

Peachea said it at Valhalla but it bled over to CO. Big and I used to go over to CO quite often to torment the locals.....but our "home" was Valhalla.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Kids, stay in school.

Troll Valhalla.

Peachea said it at Valhalla but it bled over to CO. Big and I used to go over to CO quite often to torment the locals.....but our "home" was Valhalla.
I chased peaches off valhalla. Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Kids, stay in school.

Troll Valhalla.

I chased peaches off valhalla. Lol

I know ....I watched lol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We've already been through this Blurtrice.... the original Aryans were white.

Anyway, that's not the issue here. I notice you've decided to look the other way and turn a blind eye to your mentor's deviant antics, how typical.

Sooo... some guy I don't know who hangs around on an insult forum is accused by other people I don't know who hang around on that same board of allegedly letching after a hypersexualized starlet and I'm supposed to... what? jump on a pedø-pointing soul train? Seriously?

Along with fag-laming and trans-laming, pedø-pointing is both the first and the ultimate (and likely the only) recourse of those seeking to sully someone else's reputation or character once they've realized that their own intellectual quiver is empty (and likely has always been empty). I don't worry about that shit, yo!

I'm well aware that smartypants "flamers" will resort to low-ball tactics to get the best of an opponent, especially if they think that even one other member will get a yuk-yuk out of the allegations. This, coupled with the age-old strategy of pulling someone's words out of context, is something most folks left behind in their high school locker, whether they graduated high school or not.

This is a spiky banter board, ffs. Do you think anybody really should get riled up about anything anyone else claims? Especially when those claims target a third party? Get real, fercryinoutloud.

People talk shit all the time in these places. You want to talk shit? Fine. Just don't expect me to take your blather for gospel truth. Nor should you, by the way.

I seriously detest posters calling other posters paedos... they usually do it to Christians.... 17 years ago they did it to Altair and Amazing Sting and at one stage me as well. In real life I'd shoot someone straight between the eyes saying shit like that to me. It would be a spontaneous uncontrollable act.

I'm not trolling or flaming... I don't bear false witness... Just stated what I saw and my reaction to it. I am like you, I like hard evidence before I believe anything criminal about a person... I also witnessed Gunzablazin make a pass at a 15 yr old on youtube... Gunzablazin is a troll that has New York Times notoriety (or some paper like that) and he is some giant fat fucker that posted at Brawl Hall.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

If the claim is, in fact, true (and I've yet to see direct, corroborating evidence of its truth), then it's a troll, pure and simple.

The current equivalent would be something like, "Trump won the 2020 election. Eat it!"

Everybody loves unwitty pseudo-ribaldry but, obviously, some love it more than others.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Some giant fat fucker that posted at Brawl Hall" lmaooooo

Chris B______ trolled the world with lies about the right and Trump I think... his lies are still believed to this day... it is all in the news article including pictures of his giant fat arse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Some giant fat fucker that posted at Brawl Hall" lmaooooo

Chris B______ trolled the world with lies about the right and Trump I think... his lies are still believed to this day... it is all in the news article including pictures of his giant fat arse.

That's not a shocker. All the blatant and debunked lies about Trump are still parroted out mindlessly by the NPCs of the country.

And from what I've learned? The left has been slinging viscious lies about the right for decades.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Optimized-busta2.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And to think I used to beat this pathetic shit up. I think he had a match with Joodog at Brawl Hawl too...

And look, the giant fat fucker made the BBC news too...lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

If the claim is, in fact, true (and I've yet to see direct, corroborating evidence of its truth), then it's a troll, pure and simple.

The current equivalent would be something like, "Trump won the 2020 election. Eat it!"

Everybody loves unwitty pseudo-ribaldry but, obviously, some love it more than others.

Bollocks!! Who in their right mind would associate themselves with pdophillia as a 'troll'? It gets so tiresome when people attempt to excuse inappropriate behaviour because it's supposedly just a 'troll', there are some things which you don't joke about and jerking off to 12 year olds is one of them.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Bollocks!! Who in their right mind would associate themselves with pdophillia as a 'troll'? It gets so tiresome when people attempt to excuse inappropriate behaviour because it's supposedly just a 'troll', there are some things which you don't joke about and jerking off to 12 year olds is one of them.

Okay, Mr. Saville.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Who in their right mind would associate themselves with pdophillia as a 'troll'? It gets so tiresome when people attempt to excuse inappropriate behaviour because it's supposedly just a 'troll', there are some things which you don't joke about and jerking off to 12 year olds is one of them.

SCOUSE said:
Pointbreak said:
Jimmy_Savile is self-explanatory, but Scouse_Nazi...

You are aware that the Saville account was just a troll alt on Efukt? I must have made about 30 accounts on that place over the years, as that cuckold fuck optimus prime always banned them when he found out it was me. I didn't expect that account to last more than a couple of days, but for some reason it did. I chose that name for shock and trollin' effect, not as a reflection on myself.

If I actually was a p,edo. why the fuck would I draw attention to it by using a known p,do's name??? Think for once in your drink addled existence. :rolleyes:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wow the desperation is real, I can't believe you actually bothered digging that out.

As stated, it was a throwaway handle meant as a joke, but not once did I make any pdophile references or admit to jerking off to kids.

Nice deflection attempt, but it really isn't the same thing.