I like...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder if you will still not have a nose when you get to hell?

like. Will God keep the ugliness going in the spirit world so the demons can have an extra hole to stick their thorny cocks in?

what are your thoughts, circus freak?

My thoughts?

One, I wonder if you think it blasphemous for a heathen like yourself to "wonder" about God, or an afterlife.

Two, I wonder if you noticed that @Blurt didn't even see fit to mention you in the OP, and if you did notice, did you wonder what that said about your standing as a Person Of Any Fucking Consequence in this forum.

No, I think like Dilf you're an unmensch. I'll see you in hell too, I suppose, and if it turns out that hell's denizens are corporeal you'll be pretty confused to see that I ain't the guy you think I am.

Who the hell are you , Schwein with 200 posts? Gtfo of here and go to yourube or micmey mouse forums, you baby fister.

Untermensch. Subhuman filth

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...that Shampain is blown away by the universe.

...that Aryan loves doggos.

...that Dove so passionately stands up for what she believes in.

...that Blazor cuts such a dashing figure in gray.

...that Succubus can stay sexy after sixty.

I guess right-wingers can't be all bad after all.

I'm not really a right winger, Blurt.

It's just that everything shifted so far left that regular average people are labeled far right.

I guess today I am right wing, if only because of that shift.

Yeah. That did happen. In opposite world.

It's the other way around in reality. The Democrats now are what the Republicans were 20 years ago, and Republicans are neo-Nazis. Old school liberals are hysterically referred to as communists by both parties. The US has lost its collective mind.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's just that everything shifted so far left that regular average people are labeled far right.

It's the other way around in reality. The Democrats now are what the Republicans were 20 years ago, and Republicans are neo-Nazis. Old school liberals are hysterically referred to as communists by both parties. The US has lost its collective mind.

You are calling people with classical liberal views and stances alt right, Lotus. And you called Republicans neonazis and democrats the new Republicans. I havent changed a bit and I get called a right winger. Most of the people who voted for Trump voted for Obama but now they are called the "resurrected confederacy".

Because it all shifted left.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You are calling people with classical liberal views and stances alt right, Lotus. And you called Republicans neonazis and democrats the new Republicans. I havent changed a bit and I get called a right winger.

You’re still arguing with it?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

How on earth are Republicans "neo-Nazis" you deranged twat?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How on earth are Republicans "neo-Nazis" you deranged twat?

I've tried to get left wingers to define this so many times. It's a useless endeavor. Like fascism.

They dont even know what these things are. Some socail engineer started repeating it until the whole hive was chanting it and now they fully believe this......but cannot define it.

While they do all the fascist authoritarian shit.

I think they know they are wrong.....but are gonna ride this baby until society collapses and we are all government slaves. At that point, they will have a strong taste of REAL fascism and REAL oppression. And to the horror of the rest of us.....they'll actually oppose it after bringing it on us all.

They wont hear us until the fruits of their hate labor harvest.

You know I bet they would still want to be oppressive.....they will just finally challenge the machine rather than keep working for it and then they will be the oppressors.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You are calling people with classical liberal views and stances alt right, Lotus. And you called Republicans neonazis and democrats the new Republicans. I havent changed a bit and I get called a right winger.

You’re still arguing with it?
BreakFart my friend. How the hell are you?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You all scums.

I am at a premium and crack up. Somehow I am thinking of that video, where the dude eats roadkill..

"Mother nature..... eeeeewwwww". Does anyone know what the hell I even mean?

Anyway. I am enjoying the UAE you broke lot.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I have a maid ....you have be
BsS9RS15wOCZ7bt-WqVv788rw9C5Rg7OozYNm9ZL5kgi0zWl0NW1ExMc1kdO-l4-7SGSVA=s85

gay to get that...you silly little poop aficionado
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I wonder if you noticed that Blurt didn't even see fit to mention you in the OP, and if you did notice, did you wonder what that said about your standing as a Person Of Any Fucking Consequence in this forum.

To be fair, I wanted to include Joo but, while I polled my own thoughts for something I liked about him, my breakfast sausages burned to a crisp and my cousin had a sex change operation.

I think you're being too hard on the poor dwarf. I've been thinking I should make a new thread about his good qualities, but it may be a few days hence. Seems I have a trio of memorial services to attend today, all of them having been postponed due to lockdown protocols that have relaxed somewhat.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I wonder if you noticed that Blurt didn't even see fit to mention you in the OP, and if you did notice, did you wonder what that said about your standing as a Person Of Any Fucking Consequence in this forum.

To be fair, I wanted to include Joo but, while I polled my own thoughts for something I liked about him, my breakfast sausages burned to a crisp and my cousin had a sex change operation.
And I’m thankful for that

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I think you're being too hard on the poor dwarf. I've been thinking I should make a new thread about his good qualities, but it may be a few days hence. Seems I have a trio of memorial services to attend today, all of them having been postponed due to lockdown protocols that have relaxed somewhat.
One of my good qualities is still having a nose

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

One of my good qualities is still having a nose

Yeah, but sadly you’re a short fat pus gut. Yes this is fact

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

And I’m thankful for that

I like that.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Peaches, did you really admit to jerking off over a 14 year old girl on TV? That's fucked up...
Indeed he did.
And she was 12 at the time

I believe this incident is one of those moments which is widely regarded as unforgiveable and shall be forever etched in people's minds.

Peaches you depraved SWINE!
This is more than likely why he doesn't come around with the Peaches ID. I shamed the animal back on CosmicOutpost for that shit.

The dude actually said he was going to logoff and masturbate while watching the movie The Professional to a Natalie Portman who was 12 when she starred in that flick.

I ran him off many sites including BC with that information and many people who were around when it happened can attest to the truth in what I'm saying

Seriously, what is it with liberal men and kids? Adults don't attract them or something?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Shameful behaviour. Yet his e-comrades of course turn a blind eye to his noncey antics...... in their eyes aslong as he remains loyal to the 'woke' cause, that's all that matters.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Peaches, did you really admit to jerking off over a 14 year old girl on TV? That's fucked up...
Indeed he did.
And she was 12 at the time

I believe this incident is one of those moments which is widely regarded as unforgiveable and shall be forever etched in people's minds.

Peaches you depraved SWINE!

I was there when it all went down and I think Peachy was trying to troll the all mighty Big… but it backfired tremendously because no one realized at the time that she was actually 12 when they filmed the movie. I’m almost positive he used her photo as his avatar too.

And then the nose troll started and it’s been a shot show nightmare between them both since. I’ve tried to facilitate peace on more than one occasion. I’m done.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Is this like Breakfall sniffing his daughter's panties?

I don't get it.