I need this thing badly

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Guys it's not just a vacuum. It's an air purifier that is also a vacuum and several other things.

Like it's also a mop and you can clean tile and hardwood and your walls and windows and CATS.

The attachment specifically for the animals just kills me lol.

But we were gonna pay nearly 2k for an air purifier anyway because of allergies and my mothers COPD.

And that little one that we got for free for just doing that survey and letting them do thier little sales demo has really made an impressive difference in the air quality.

I mean it is a vacuum but it's not only a vaccum it's a really good air purifier.

And it also works as an AC which I think is really cool. If you toss ice in it, it will cool your house while purifying the air.

I have to take a few weeks because the man said so. :/ we are both super impressed with it and for once he is the one like "woah not right now let's wait a few weeks" lol.

I tried selling those for a few months in between jobs when I was 18.

Very overpriced but good. Sold 3-4 of them. Felt like scum for preying on retired old ladies, so turfed the job.

Lots of scammy angles.... cleaning a patch of carpet and leaving the rest....freebies which were crappy and never truly free....and the pressuring to get friends and relatives to book legitimate demo's for lil discounts.

Then there was all the essential oils and menthol shit, trying to make it a do everything machine.

Great for carpet and hard floor cleaning.... pointless for the rest. You can't run them constantly.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Guys it's not just a vacuum. It's an air purifier that is also a vacuum and several other things.

Like it's also a mop and you can clean tile and hardwood and your walls and windows and CATS.

But we were gonna pay nearly 2k for an air purifier anyway because of allergies and my mothers COPD.

And that little one that we got for free for just doing that survey and letting them do thier little sales demo has really made an impressive difference in the air quality.

I mean it is a vacuum but it's not only a vaccum it's a really good air purifier.

And it also works as an AC which I think is really cool. If you toss ice in it, it will cool your house while purifying the air.

I have to take a few weeks because the man said so. :/ we are both super impressed with it and for once he is the one like "woah not right now let's wait a few weeks" lol.

Very overpriced but good. Sold 3-4 of them. Felt like scum for preying on retired old ladies, so turfed the job.

Lots of scammy angles.... cleaning a patch of carpet and leaving the rest....freebies which were crappy and never truly free....and the pressuring to get friends and relatives to book legitimate demo's for lil discounts.

Then there was all the essential oils and menthol shit, trying to make it a do everything machine.

Great for carpet and hard floor cleaning.... pointless for the rest. You can't run them constantly.

This woman chilled, had coffee and hit her vape while I did my whole floor and asked a million questions lol.

I could have had her there all night and then been like "I'll call ya" lol. I normally do not care if I'm aggravating a sales person but I started to feel bad and then when my husband said "not tonight" i felt even worse for her like "it's not you, its us. Please dont kill yourself tonight" lol. I mean the machine she used to demonstrate is obviously the one we buy. So I worked that thing. Everything she claimed it cleaned I tested. So we got all our house dirt in that bitch and shes gonna have to clean that out to try to sell it to someone else(is that how that works?)

Do they get a commission? Because she didnt take the "no" and started offering us retarded payment plans. Like 70 bucks a month and all that. And she tried to spook us by saying we can buy it later but we wont get that trade thing where I give her one of my older cleaning tools and they take 800 off. I dont believe that at all.
...if they offer that, they are gonna do it when I decide to buy it.

But she did sell me lol. All those companies that have people hosting "demos" have some scammy practices. THIS one doesnt tell you off the rip what it is. So you dont even know you are seeing a demo for an expensive machine. I'm not as irritated by that because I LIKED the thing she was selling. If I hadn't liked it.....eh I still got the free little purifier. I get WHY they do it like that though. Its manipulative af.....but it helps them sell it.

My husband and I were laughing our asses off that she actually saw our house and came in it and had enough faith that we had 3k laying around that she got cozy and THAT was risky :LOL3:

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

This woman chilled, had coffee and hit her vape while I did my whole floor and asked a million questions lol.

I could have had her there all night and then been like "I'll call ya" lol. I normally do not care if I'm aggravating a sales person but I started to feel bad and then when my husband said "not tonight" i felt even worse for her like "it's not you, its us. Please dont kill yourself tonight" lol. I mean the machine she used to demonstrate is obviously the one we buy. So I worked that thing. Everything she claimed it cleaned I tested. So we got all our house dirt in that bitch and shes gonna have to clean that out to try to sell it to someone else(is that how that works?)

Do they get a commission? Because she didnt take the "no" and started offering us retarded payment plans. Like 70 bucks a month and all that. And she tried to spook us by saying we can buy it later but we wont get that trade thing where I give her one of my older cleaning tools and they take 800 off. I dont believe that at all.

But she did sell me lol. All those companies that have people hosting "demos" have some scammy practices. THIS one doesnt tell you off the rip what it is. So you dont even know you are seeing a demo for an expensive machine. I'm not as irritated by that because I LIKED the thing she was selling. If I hadn't liked it.....eh I still got the free little purifier. I get WHY they do it like that though. Its manipulative af.....but it helps them sell it.

My husband and I were laughing our asses off that she actually saw our house and came in it and had enough faith that we had 3k laying around and THAT was risky :LOL3:

Your house doesn't matter.

It's the residential address.

You don't matter.

Sorry... it's Rainbow...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My husband and I were laughing our asses off that she actually saw our house and came in it and had enough faith that we had 3k laying around and THAT was risky :LOL3:

You don't matter.

Sorry... it's Rainbow...

It was very CutCo-ish. They want couples. Because couples are more likely to buy something like that.

None of us matter to sales people. They want the money.

We did get her talking about herself though. She is a stay at home mom who actually bought this product and started working for them after doing that program to sign people up, sell two, and get it for free. She has no college education(which I dont care about....not picking on her) which kinda explains why shes slinging air purifying vacuums in the homes of weirdos like me.

I got her to tell me that you do not actually get it for free and that 3k comes like a lottery winning and gets taxed so you still pay a few hundred. It's all weird and jacked up. Oh AND that this company doesnt actually pay you 1k a week to work at your own pace like she originally said.

The machine was awesome. The whole "program" thing and the employment opportunities were too good to be true - and absolutely not that great. When they start to go into "joining their team" is when it starts sounding like a cult pitch lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You don't matter.

Sorry... it's Rainbow...

It was very CutCo-ish. They want couples. Because couples are more likely to buy something like that.

We did get her talking about herself though. She is a stay at home mom who actually bought this product and started working for them after doing that program to sign people up, sell two, and get it for free. She has no college education(which I dont care about....not picking on her) which kinda explains why shes slinging air purifying vacuums in the homes of weirdos like me.

I got her to tell me that you do not actually get it for free and that 3k comes like a lottery winning and gets taxed so you still pay a few hundred. It's all weird and jacked up. Oh AND that this company doesnt actually pay you 1k a week to work at your own pace like she originally said.

The machine was awesome. The whole "program" thing and the employment opportunities were too good to be true - and absolutely not that great. When they start to go into "joining their team" is when it starts sounding like a cult pitch lol

I had to get hits or I wouldn't get any pay. So hits were bookings and I got my grandma to help me out with the network. Showed up to her house ... she insisted I do my demonstration but I resisted, from trying to sell her... at the end of it, she was full in.

She bought the rainbow... I felt so bad...

When Grandma died, the oldest aunt claimed it almost immediately... lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You don't matter.

Sorry... it's Rainbow...

I had to get hits or I wouldn't get any pay. So hits were bookings and I got my grandma to help me out with the network. Showed up to her house ... she insisted I do my demonstration but I resisted, from trying to sell her... at the end of it, she was full in.

I mean, it's a great cleaner. It sold itself to me. If I like something it doesnt matter to me if I like the sales person, and if I like it nothing they say will make me like it more. They could be a total idiot douche bag and I'll still buy it because I want it.

Just like if I do not like it.....nothing the sales person says is gonna change that. Even if i find them adorable and like them i wont buy it and I'll get honest if they are getting pushy(i get the whole commission thing).

Its sweet your grandma bought it. Dont feel bad. She wanted to, and she got to help her grandson. I'm positive it made her happy to do it. If shes anything like me it was more about getting to do something for her grandson and the machine was just the bonus to that :) sounds like you hate the product.

What issues did you have with it? What was off putting for you?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes... Ours came with bags and we put everything in there, including the couch cushions.. Everything was so fresh :D If I don't stop talking about this, I'm going to call someone out for a demo and buy one HAHA.. :)

I can send the woman that came here over to you! Hahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had a Kirby vacuum demo in my home once lol, I almost bought it too lol. Thing was 2,000!

Same here though, when he showed how clean it got things, I was amazed. Then told me all that it did, thing would even paint your house lol!

I resisted though lol. I just had this sudden bad feeling.

I remember getting a demo from a dude, trying to sell me a natural cleaning solution. I bought it lol. He played on how I had a baby in the house. He showed me how good it cleaned, but what SOLD me, was when the fucker opened the bottle, and drank that shit!!! I was like holy fuck lol. SOLD! lolol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You don't matter.

Sorry... it's Rainbow...

I mean, it's a great cleaner. It sold itself to me. If I like something it doesnt matter to me if I like the sales person, and if I like it nothing they say will make me like it more. They could be a total idiot douche bag and I'll still buy it because I want it.

Just like if I do not like it.....nothing the sales person says is gonna change that. Even if i find them adorable and like them i wont buy it and I'll get honest if they are getting pushy(i get the whole commission thing).

Its sweet your grandma bought it. Dont feel bad. She wanted to, and she got to help her grandson. I'm positive it made her happy to do it. If shes anything like me it was more about getting to do something for her grandson and the machine was just the bonus to that :)

I repeatedly told her I would get a machine for half the price. She couldn't wait. This was a woman who bought Christmas themed boxer shorts in April at discount for 25 of us grandkids for the following Christmas.

Her spare bedroom was lifted on industrial sized Hi-C cans under the bed.

I asked her once... she said " people get thirsty".

I used to stop by her place at least once a week, and my great aunt Louise.

Louise was a trip. Her kidneys had packed up 20 years before and she was meant to drink her drinks... but she was into the beers the moment anybody showed up.

My gran would only have 2-3 beers, but we'd watch the Whitehorse Cafe on cable together and get all heavy breathed. She'd yell out "I'm going to get me a hard butt man like that!" and I'd yell out.... "I wish I was a cowboy".... not for her... Whitehorse Cafe had a lot of perfect girl bums twirling..

It was my best time with her ever.

She was just human...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I had a Kirby vacuum demo in my home once lol, I almost bought it too lol. Thing was 2,000!

Same here though, when he showed how clean it got things, I was amazed. Then told me all that it did, thing would even paint your house lol!

I resisted though lol. I just had this sudden bad feeling.

I remember getting a demo from a dude, trying to sell me a natural cleaning solution. I bought it lol. He played on how I had a baby in the house. He showed me how good it cleaned, but what SOLD me, was when the fucker opened the bottle, and drank that shit!!! I was like holy fuck lol. SOLD! lolol

Yep I didnt get any bad feels at all. What put me off about it was the manipulative way they get you to watch the demo.

They dont tell you upfront "hey you are gonna get this free gift if you let us show you our main product, and if you dont mind giving us a shout out on your FB that would be awesome". They do it like "you won this free air cleaner for the survey you filled out! When can we come over to show you how its works?" and then they are like "oh by the way....we have this bigger one if you are interested" lol.

Like just tell the truth. It's okay to want to sell something ....you dont gotta be sneaky about it.

I didnt find it deal breaker level off putting....but I did find it off putting. She had the right kind of personality to pull that off without looking like a moron douchebag though and it wasnt awkward at all.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You don't matter.

Sorry... it's Rainbow...

Its sweet your grandma bought it. Dont feel bad. She wanted to, and she got to help her grandson. I'm positive it made her happy to do it. If shes anything like me it was more about getting to do something for her grandson and the machine was just the bonus to that :)

I repeatedly told her I would get a machine for half the price. She couldn't wait. This was a woman who bought Christmas themed boxer shorts in April at discount for 25 of us grandkids for the following Christmas.

Louise was a trip. Her kidneys had packed up 20 years before and she was meant to drink her drinks... but she was into the beers the moment anybody showed up.

My gran would only have 2-3 beers, but we'd watch the Whitehorse Cafe on cable together and get all heavy breathed. She'd yell out "I'm going to get me a hard butt man like that!" and I'd yell out.... "I wish I was a cowboy".... not for her... Whitehorse Cafe had a lot of perfect girl bums twirling..

She was just human...

That's hilarious lol. Yeah she just wanted to buy it from you out of love ♡

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You don't matter.

Sorry... it's Rainbow...

She was just human...

That was her three Christmas season underpants budget!

I felt so bad....

But she told me off and told me I was going to do it or else...

I'm just one of her 28 grandkids... I am the oldest but that shouldn't matter.

One of the guys I worked with was a black guy from down South and had gone over my grandmother's neighbourhood a week before.

She mentioned it and said that she was scared until he spoke to her further through the screen door...

I never realized that was an issue for her.

Apparently the black guy was a perfect gentleman and tried to calm her while selling something...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh.. I know very well about "the tactics" Trust that. lol... Years back (when I was married) I came home from work and walked through the door and there was my (ex)husband watching TV with some woman that was camped out in my favorite chair LOLOL... She had a cup of coffee beside her and a plate on the coffee table.. I'm thinking WTF? I don't know this woman lol...

Then I looked over and saw the vacuum cleaner.. My husband was like, you have to watch this demo (Kirby) We had JUST bought a new vac, not even 6 months prior.. so the answer was already NO.. Anyway.. She was telling us how she was dropped off in the neighborhood and had to wait until someone picked her up. So, yeah.. it was like having a long lost relative at my home..LOL.. Finally, the bossman shows up and he comes in and starts the whole sales pitch and starts giving a demo... I'm like.. nope.. don't even bother.. ffs.. I think by the time they left, it was well after 9:00 p.m.

My ex brought up the vac for weeks, hoping I'd change my mind... So yeah... They are good at what they do :)

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You don't matter.

Sorry... it's Rainbow...

She was just human...

I felt so bad....

One of the guys I worked with was a black guy from down South and had gone over my grandmother's neighbourhood a week before.

She mentioned it and said that she was scared until he spoke to her further through the screen door...

Apparently the black guy was a perfect gentleman and tried to calm her while selling something...

The older generations viewed race much differently than we do lol.

My grandma used to call black people "them coloreds" lol. She meant well.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh.. I know very well about "the tactics" Trust that. lol... Years back (when I was married) I came home from work and walked through the door and there was my (ex)husband watching TV with some woman that was camped out in my favorite chair LOLOL... She had a cup of coffee beside her and a plate on the coffee table.. I'm thinking WTF? I don't know this woman lol...

Then I looked over and saw the vacuum cleaner.. My husband was like, you have to watch this demo (Kirby) We had JUST bought a new vac, not even 6 months prior.. so the answer was already NO.. Anyway.. She was telling us how she was dropped off in the neighborhood and had to wait until someone picked her up. So, yeah.. it was like having a long lost relative at my home..LOL.. Finally, the bossman shows up and he comes in and starts the whole sales pitch and starts giving a demo... I'm like.. nope.. don't even bother.. ffs.. I think by the time they left, it was well after 9:00 p.m.

My ex brought up the vac for weeks, hoping I'd change my mind... So yeah... They are good at what they do :)

How much was it?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How much was it?
I don't even know... I did NOT watch the demo or discuss the vac.. Didn't even ask my ex..:D

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You don't matter.

Sorry... it's Rainbow...

She was just human...

I felt so bad....

The older generations viewed race much differently than we do lol.

My grandma used to call black people "them coloreds" lol. She meant well.

My grandma was doing that stuff until 1992... then she was hit by a southern black man and her heart melted.... lulz...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My wife woke up with terrible allergies this morning because she is allergic to cats but our cat completely loves his mommy. He wants to share her pillow and sleep right next to his mommy. It is like having a hairy baby who sheds constantly.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
My wife woke up with terrible allergies this morning because she is allergic to cats but our cat completely loves his mommy. He wants to share her pillow and sleep right next to his mommy. It is like having a hairy baby who sheds constantly.

remember what makes people allergic to cats is the cats saliva , so shorter the hair easier it will be on allergies

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

remember what makes people allergic to cats is the cats saliva , so shorter the hair easier it will be on allergies

Yup!!! I cant handle long hair cats, but short hair just fine. Also as long as I dont pet them, and rub my eyes. I get hives when they rub their mouth against my arm, or if I get a scratch from one.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I cant do cats that go in and out. They have to be indoors or they bother my allergies.

And if I get scratched at all....like even they accidently scratch me, if they break the skin even a little, I get hives around the scratch really bad and it scars.

So what I'm gonna do is try to find to find this machine second hand or refurbished. I was reading about it all day. It's a solid product. But a lot of people found one on Ebay or whatnot, got it cheaper and are just as happy with it.

I'm gonna try to go that route rather than spend the 3k. I mean I gotta have this thing :D may as well try to get a deal.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Those probably go for around 25k bonoros here if they cost 3 grand there.

In Brazil they create all types of regulations for ads and websites, so they don't need to disclose the price of the product, but they must disclose the price for spare parts.

I found something similar, Vivenso, a replacement motor alone is 2.5k reals LOL

Always the same, send us a message for more information

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The way these sort of companies do their sales comes off as scammy af.

It's not though. You get the whole demonstration and they are up front with the price....so it's all out there.

I DID have to ask to find out the attachments are not covered under the ten year warranty. And like I said the demo is sneaky as fuck. They tell you you won the rainmate and they are gonna bring it to you and show you how to use it. Really they just give it to you for watching their demo lol.

I dont mind. I'm looking for a way to get it for less money right now lol.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And found one

Screenshot-20220421-165147-Chrome.jpg

Coming from CA, 800 bucks, used 4 times, 95 bucks shipping and it arrives in 3 days.

SHOULD I ORDER IT?!

I requested more info :D

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont know that I trust that.

Why reducing the price to 800 when i know what she spent? If its busted somehow I'm just stuck with it. Shes probably a fucking prog.

Let's see what she says. If I buy one in the wild I dont have ANY warranty. And its still a pricey machine.

I actually have much more anxiety over buying one this way.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
There is a sucker born every day - - - - - - -

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I still want it lol

That lady on Mercari has not responded. I'm not buying that so she may as well not.