I need this thing badly

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So I went ahead and filled out some survey for a friend of mine and I ended up "winning" this

20220420-215653.jpg

I bought the oils but didnt have to pay for the machine. And the thing was the person wanted to come to my house and do a "demonstration". I thought it was odd but...I'm getting a free air purifier and I've been wanting one bad so...I was down.

Well this is just bait. She asked if we were interested in the "big one" that does the whole house. We asked how much.....she nervously said 3k-ish. And we just looked at eachother like....eeehhh..ain't happening...but let's see this thing.

By the end of this ladies demonstration, I was basically like "take my money bitch, and I'll blow your boss!"

THIS mother fucker is WORTH 3k

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And with all the payment plans.....even with an incentives to buy it tonight. I mean....they would have knocked 800 off if I traded my Dyson. I paid 480 for my dyson. I would have let that bitch go for THIS machine without a second thought. I mean my Dyson looks like a piece of shit compared to this thing. LOL. And my fucking husband wouldnt do it tonight.

He WANTS it. We took her info. But he had to be a bitch because we just spent to rewire electric and the kids dental bill.

So he is making me wait a month for no real logical reason whatsoever. I mean we could have just bought it. He is a FUCKER.

So....I'm literally pouting because he didnt let me buy this amazing air purifier/vacuum/fucking AC unit/window and siding cleaner/ ANIMAL PLEASE ASS BOX ME!....omg. It comes with an attachment for everything. Even an attachment for PLEASE ASS BOX ME! ANIMALS. You literally do not need any other cleaning tools. This fucker does EVERYTHING. It checks ALL my boxes. Even being a local company.

But no he has to be like "grumble grumble wait until we finish paying for this other shit blah blah". And IM always the one who pumps breaks on money. We STILL have stimulus money (we kept that in a different account than our regular money for no real reason except that's what we did)

I'm gonna cry. I'm definately getting it. I just wanted it NOW. My ass would be up all night cleaning everything including the cats lol.

I guess my husband being an unreasonable brat and making me wait a a few weeks is better than him saying "no way". I mean when she told is what the "bigger one" she wanted to show costs we thinking "no fucking way. But we will watch" and now I'm dying for this fucking thing lol. I'm gonna be dreaming about it.

I dont even want to shop around to find one like it but cheaper. I want THIS one lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lots of bad reviews

Yeah a lot of those complaints are about the demonstrations and the program thing where you can get the thing free if you sign a bunch of couples up.

It's like the CutCo knives. It's the way they do the sales and all that mess.

I dont want to fuck with all that. I'd just buy the machine. This is a newer one and the complaints about the actual product dont really seem to apply to what we were just shown....there is no way for mold to grow anywhere on it or in it. Perhaps if you put water in it and let used water sit there still in it for days you would get mold.

I dont have any problem with the sales pitch we got from the woman who showed up with it. I definately dont want to go "signing people up" and I dont want to sell it. And i dont think the price is that high for all it does. Seriously. This was not just a "vaccum". Decent air purifiers will run around 1k and over.... and this one is better than those. The fact that you can clean everything with it and it's an AC (put ice in it and it cools the whole house. I legit watched it do that faster than our porta AC unit).

The thing gave me a really big woman boner. It seriously solves every problem I have right now lol.

And I already have all the info to return it and it comes with a 10 year warranty.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And I already have all the info to return it and it comes with a 10 year warranty.
Read the consumer affairs link I posted above. One of the biggest complaints is warranty, or lack thereof, and returning it can be difficult.

Oh I know, that's what I'm saying....we got all that info from the woman who came here. The machine itself is covered by the warranty for ten years. Not all of the attachments are. We definately asked about everything the warranty covers.

I do find it off putting that attachments are not covered, but the machine itself is as well as the water container. So there is that.

She said returning it isnt difficult....some reviews say otherwise. But I dont see any reason why I would want to return it anyway. The people bitching about returns are claiming they didnt know you only have ten days to get buyer remorse and return it. After that you cant. The woman here told us you cant return it after ten business days.

And there are people complaining who had a bad experience with the sales person but it's over things you need to deal directly with the company over. Or over things they should have known before buying it.

Mind you I'm bias as fuck because I am SO impressed with it.

I mean....its shedding season in my house, and I have a large rug(well its my moms rug and she really loves it, imo its ugly as fuck) that collects so much fur in one day it looks frosted. It grosses me out so bad. And to clean this I need to use an outdoor broom for 20 minutes, pick up the fur balls and then vacuum it with my dyson for another 50 hours. This thing had the rug super clean and fur free in like 5 minutes. In was FLOORED.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That company has been around for a long time. Their reputation is decent, but not great.

I think Filter Queen was considered a better vacuum for decades:

And Kirby is known to have a really good motor:

If you are going to spend big bucks on a vacuum, I would suggest looking at those brands too. Get demos of them too and you will probably be all hyped after the demo.

Take a week and decide.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Guys it's not just a vacuum. It's an air purifier that is also a vacuum and several other things.

Like it's also a mop and you can clean tile and hardwood and your walls and windows and CATS.

The attachment specifically for the animals just kills me lol.

But we were gonna pay nearly 2k for an air purifier anyway because of allergies and my mothers COPD.

And that little one that we got for free for just doing that survey and letting them do thier little sales demo has really made an impressive difference in the air quality.

I mean it is a vacuum but it's not only a vaccum it's a really good air purifier.

And it also works as an AC which I think is really cool. If you toss ice in it, it will cool your house while purifying the air.

I have to take a few weeks because the man said so. :/ we are both super impressed with it and for once he is the one like "woah not right now let's wait a few weeks" lol.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm a Miele guy myself (you know the Germans always make good stuff). For about $750 you can get a Miele Classic C1 Cat & Dog PowerLine, which would run circles around any Dyson.

I LOVE my Dyson. It's the best vaccum I've ever had. And the most expensive because I usually just buy the basic dirt devil ones....but I got sick of always fucking with the filters and the dirt and how they break easy.

My friend had a Dyson and swore by it. So we got one a few years ago and it does the job pretty well.

I was floored when I saw this rainbow thing in action, though. I wasnt even expecting a vacuum though....I thought she was just showing us a larger air purifier. I had no idea the thing also vacuumed and mopped and all that lol. I love how it just uses water.

I've never heard of Miele.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
When I was in my 20s I sold Tri Star vacuums they ran 1500 in the late 90s

They were the little bullet-shaped ones...with the drop-in basket cloth filter at one end? I think they were considered good too...

So much depends on the quality of the motor. Some might be strong for a year or two, but will lose power. The good ones will last for 15+ years.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah there is no way I would spend this for something that was just a vacuum.

It's that it's an air purifier (which we have been looking into getting anyway and were prepared to spend more than 1k for a good one) as well as the kick ass vacuum. And mop.

And cat sucker lol.

Oh it also had a long skinny attachment that you can clean out vents and small spaces and if your drain clogs you can snake it with that and it will suck clogs out.

I'm telling you guys, it's awesome.

If we go ahead and get it in a few weeks (and I'm totally sold obviously lol) and it turns out to be utter shit I'll definately be honest about it.

Some of the products you get these demos for can be really pricey garbage. I know two people who bought the Cutco knives for like 800 bucks. My brother is one of them.....he still loves them after like 12 years(and theyve stood the test of time for him and lived up to their demo) and the other couple I know hates them and regrets them.

So it seems hit or miss really. People either LOVE it or hate everything about it.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am over my pouting though lol.

I'm recovered :D I mean you guys are right (so is my husband) about waiting a week at least for a large purchase like that.

That was way too much excitement for me tonight. :PartyGirL3:

DDT

Factory Bastard
German brand, somewhat popular in Canada as a slightly higher end vac compared to the cheaper big box store crap like Dyson. I'm sure they're sold in the US also.

I inherited my Grandmothers Miele Red Star, which has to be 25 years old now, and the thing works just as new. Never once did it have any issues at all.

Only downside is it uses bags, and the bags are a bit pricier too, but they're made in Belgium and actually really trap in the dust and dirt. I quickly needed to vacuum some drywall dust (NOT RECOMMEND for regular home vacs), and they stood up to the test.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
When I was in my 20s I sold Tri Star vacuums they ran 1500 in the late 90s

They were the little bullet-shaped ones...with the drop-in basket cloth filter at one end? I think they were considered good too...

So much depends on the quality of the motor. Some might be strong for a year or two, but will lose power. The good ones will last for 15+ years.

Yup metal was made outta the same metal Nasa used or some shit, the model I sold anyways giving the body a life time warranty, motor was 15 with free tune ups

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
German brand, somewhat popular in Canada as a slightly higher end vac compared to the cheaper big box store crap like Dyson. I'm sure they're sold in the US also.

I inherited my Grandmothers Miele Red Star, which has to be 25 years old now, and the thing works just as new. Never once did it have any issues at all.

Only downside is it uses bags, and the bags are a bit pricier too, but they're made in Belgium and actually really trap in the dust and dirt. I quickly needed to vacuum some drywall dust (NOT RECOMMEND for regular home vacs), and they stood up to the test.

I have the Dyson cinetic big ball one for allergies and animals. We paid 480 for it but we got a deal on it, they normally are 700-ish.

I really cant complain about it. It works better than any other vacuum I've had....but it can be kinda cumbersome when it comes to trying to clean along the base boards and shit like that. The attachments arent great.

I always sweep the carpet with an out door broom before I vacuum.

Really I cant wait to tear out the carpet all together and put wood flooring down. I hate carpet. Carpet is generally gross to me and this nasty shit in here now is very old.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay, Dove.. My mom had a rainbow vac when I was a kid.. (80's) This thing was a kick-ass vacuum cleaner!! Not really sure how much they've changed?, but truly this thing would pick up everything!! What was great about it was there was no dust..all the dirt/debris went into the water pan and could be dumped outside. We actually got ours used. My dad was a wheeler dealer man and he traded something for it lolol. I remember the first time it was used in our house lol.. We all stood around the damn thing in amazement HAHAHA.. My house was always cleaned and vac'd, but after using this machine on it.. OMG>.. The shit that was picked up horrified my mother LOL

She would also use it to clean our couch cushions.... Put them in a plastic bag, hook up the attachment and it would suck a cushion down until it looked like a 1 inch thick, freeze dried package.. I think I remember my dad looking up the price at the time (to see if he was ripped off lol) and think I remember 1300-1500.. I could be wrong, my memory sux ass :D

So yeah.. I have never forgotten that machine and hoping this one is of the same quality..

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay, Dove.. My mom had a rainbow vac when I was a kid.. (80's) This thing was a kick-ass vacuum cleaner!! Not really sure how much they've changed?, but truly this thing would pick up everything!! What was great about it was there was no dust..all the dirt/debris went into the water pan and could be dumped outside. We actually got ours used. My dad was a wheeler dealer man and he traded something for it lolol. I remember the first time it was used in our house lol.. We all stood around the damn thing in amazement HAHAHA.. My house was always cleaned and vac'd, but after using this machine on it.. OMG>.. The shit that was picked up horrified my mother LOL

She would also use it to clean our couch cushions.... Put them in a plastic bag, hook up the attachment and it would suck a cushion down until it looked like a 1 inch thick, freeze dried package.. I think I remember my dad looking up the price at the time (to see if he was ripped off lol) and think I remember 1300-1500.. I could be wrong, my memory sux ass :D

So yeah.. I have never forgotten that machine and hoping this one is of the same quality..

Was it also an air purifier? This one is an air purifier with a whole vacuum cleaning system.

And yes OMG this thing was amazing. It picked up fur off the rug that usually takes me at 30 minutes every night to clean in like 5 minutes. I NEED this in my life lol.

Just this smaller 1 room air purifier they gave me is kicking ass. The air is so light and crisp in here right now ♡

If my husband had let me buy this thing tonight I'd have put on coffee and spent ALL night cleaning everything INCLUDING the cats and the rabbit with the animal sucker attachment lol.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It came with quite a few attachments, but I don't remember it being an air purifier.. Like I said, my dad brought it home used. I would love to have one for my home... I've thought about them through the years and how wonderful it worked LOL..

DDT

Factory Bastard
I have the Dyson cinetic big ball one for allergies and animals. We paid 480 for it but we got a deal on it, they normally are 700-ish.

I really cant complain about it. It works better than any other vacuum I've had....but it can be kinda cumbersome when it comes to trying to clean along the base boards and shit like that. The attachments arent great.

Really I cant wait to tear out the carpet all together and put wood flooring down. I hate carpet. Carpet is generally gross to me and this nasty shit in here now is very old.
And this brings me back to my first thought: Do you plan on keeping carpets? If not, you don't need a carpet cleaning machine!

My condo had laminate, and I liked it. Wet/Dry Swiffer Sweeper and my regular vac was all I needed. The house I bought now has older carpet, but that's going to the dump as soon as I finish a couple other reno's. I'll go laminate here too. Carpet feels nice to walk on, but it's impossible to ever keep it really clean without extra work.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It came with quite a few attachments, but I don't remember it being an air purifier.. Like I said, my dad brought it home used. I would love to have one for my home... I've thought about them through the years and how wonderful it worked LOL..

This thing is an air purifier with that awesome vacuum.

And yep no dust....everything goes right into the water.

It was GROSS when she did the demo and we saw what ended up in that water. I clean my house and put alot of work into the nasty floor. We have so many cats and I cant deal with filth. I steam my floors and shampoo them monthly.

And this water looked like fucking muddy fur. I GAGGED.

It just plopped out outside. Sounded like a body smacking against the ground :LOL3: :Hapz2:

I will seriously never ever feel like my house is clean enough again now until I get this damn thing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And this brings me back to my first thought: Do you plan on keeping carpets? If not, you don't need a carpet cleaning machine!

My condo had laminate, and I liked it. Wet/Dry Swiffer Sweeper and my regular vac was all I needed. The house I bought now has older carpet, but that's going to the dump as soon as I finish a couple other reno's. I'll go laminate here too. Carpet feels nice to walk on, but it's impossible to ever keep it really clean without extra work.

Not at all but again we will always have rugs and it also cleans tile and wood and all that. And walls and the windows.

You can clean your doors....everything. And the air purifying is so needed. So it's way beyond the vacuum.

I'll use it on rugs and the furniture as well as floors. I'll definately get use out of it.

And I like how we can put ice in it and will cool the house as well as clean the air and (so it says) use less energy to do it. I saw a few people did say in good reviews it lowered their utlities.

I'm super big on staying away from disposable stuff. So I have a steam mop. I really like how this does everything with just water.....no pads or filters or refills. No trash. It's very much in line with how I prefer to do things (low waste and no harsh chemicals or anything). Just natural water.

Last edited:

DDT

Factory Bastard
Not at all but again we will always have rugs and it also cleans tile and wood and all that. And walls and the windows.

You can clean your doors....everything. And the air purifying is so needed. So it's way beyond the vacuum.

I'll use it on rugs and the furniture as well as floors. I'll definately get use out of it.

And I like how we can put ice in it and will cool the house as well as clean the air and (so it says) use less energy to do it. I saw a few people did say in good reviews it lowered their utlities.
I just don't want you to be disappointed when one machine simply cannot do all of these things better than individual items built specifically to do these different tasks:

I have an air purifier also. It's a Honeywell, and its only task is to purify air. It's designed to do only that, and it sits there humming along happily. Set it in a corner and forget it!

And you can't save money cooling your house with ice, unless you get that ice for free... And ice from your fridge ain't free!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just don't want you to be disappointed when one machine simply cannot do all of these things better than individual items built specifically to do these different tasks:

I have an air purifier also. It's a Honeywell, and its only task is to purify air. It's designed to do only that, and it sits there humming along happily. Set it in a corner and forget it!

And you can't save money cooling your house with ice, unless you get that ice for free... And ice from your fridge ain't free!

Listen.....we said the same thing and she put water back in it, we broke out the ice, and it was cold in here within 20 minutes. It was crazy. We were VERY skeptical on the AC claim. But this thing actually did it.

I mean she proved everything she claimed. I dont know HOW it did this but I swear to God it did.

Also you can put the water based oil in it, and it kicks out lots of fragrance....and if you decide to change the fragrance ...you just put another in and it somehow knows to stop giving off the first scent and start giving off the new one you just put it. Its WEIRD. I asked her how it knew to do that and she didnt know lol.

Man I should have taken a picture of that nasty fur mud that was sucked out of the floor. Omg it was SO nasty lol.

But yeah we were gonna buy an air purifier because of allergies and moms COPD. And the ones we were looking at were pretty expensive. We need a certified one that will do the whole house and this one does that. (Moms doctor said to get one that's certified).

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh yeah @RAVEN This thing also comes with a vacuum bag to clean stuffed animals and pillows and anything you put in the bag. It's a pretty big bag too.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Listen.....we said the same thing and she put water back in it, we broke out the ice, and it was cold in here within 20 minutes. It was crazy. We were VERY skeptical on the AC claim. But this thing actually did it.

I mean she proved everything she claimed. I dont know HOW it did this but I swear to God it did.

Also you can put the water based oil in it, and it kicks out lots of fragrance....and if you decide to change the fragrance ...you just put another in and it somehow knows to stop giving off the first scent and start giving off the new one you just put it. Its WEIRD. I asked her how it knew to do that and she didnt know lol.

Man I should have taken a picture of that nasty fur mud that was sucked out of the floor. Omg it was SO nasty lol.

But yeah we were gonna buy an air purifier because of allergies and moms COPD. And the ones we were looking at were pretty expensive. We need a certified one that will do the whole house and this one does that. (Moms doctor said to get one that's certified).
I understand that throwing ice into the machine cooled the room, but if that ice came from your fridge, your fridge expelled more heat to create that ice than those ice cubes cooled... Catch my thermodynamic drift?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes... Ours came with bags and we put everything in there, including the couch cushions.. Everything was so fresh :D If I don't stop talking about this, I'm going to call someone out for a demo and buy one HAHA.. :)

DDT

Factory Bastard
Here's a protip for anyone wanting really clean carpets, but wanting to do it yourself!

Years ago I worked for a small commercial janitorial supply outfit running shit in the back. Some sell only to approved clientele, but others are open to the public... It's usually not advertised either way how they operate, so you won't know until you ask.

You want to really clean carpets? See if they'll rent you what's called a "Portable Carpet Extractor" The good ones have two separate cords that have to be plugged into outlets on two different breakers, since one is used to heat the water, and the other to power the machine... Think @ 3,000 Watts in total.

They weigh close to 100 pounds, so bring a friend and a pickup truck. My Grandmother, a clean freak, was shocked at what I pulled up out of her seemingly clean carpet with a commercial machine that I was familiar with.

You'll also be able to obtain super concentrated cleaning chemicals that aren't available in regular stores, but they aren't regulated so those can be bought also if they sell to the public, and they are not expensive.

And while you're there, ask if they have commercial boxes of top quality two-ply shit paper... I used to bring home 96 packs of boxed toilet paper made by the same companies that make Royale and Purex, for half the price you'd normally pay in even the cheapest stores. It was no different than what you'd buy at the store.