Do we need a gulag for the retards here?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
As the honest, yet humble master of this forum, we need, as a community, to take steps in creating an environment where strong, passionate posts are encouraged and shit posting isn't.

In COD, after you die you are sent to the gulag where you can earn your place back into the game. We need something like that here.

Meltdown is going to become the premiere forum within this community just on account of yours truly. Smart, sexy, talented, what is there holding back meltdown with this communities influencer and gatekeeper manning the helm of resident sex symbol?

Answer- shit posters.

For all the gems SSS, Blandscape, Fox, Oak, Murdy, etc drop theres an overwhelming amount of obtuse shit posts filling up threads.

Might a suggest say, a mini meltdown where the shit posters can up their game into the big leagues of meltdown? Like, a minor leagues of sorts. Sadly, we have to separate the shit posters from the talented posters but not completely blot them out.

Me, KM, will be like a sports GM, looking over the prospects and seeing if they are worth bringing up or keeping them down in the minors.

No offense, we have to do this.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Members being considered for Gulag:

Vitty- confirmed
X- confirmed
Incelticus- confirmed
Breakfall- confirmed

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
"For all the gems SSS, Blandscape, Fox, Oak, Murdy, etc drop theres an overwhelming amount of obtuse shit posts filling up threads.

Yeah, and this thread is one of them.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
HA HA

Swiftie's own list of who gave him the hurties :LOL::LOL:
I don't read your jibberish enough to get "hurties" from a knuckledragging mongoloid such as yourself. Your lucky I noticed the emojis or I would have scrolled past your shit like usual.

"Hurties"? A grown ass man says "hurties"?

X- Gulag Confirmed

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Did I hear it right, Breakfish is on Epstein's list?
Well CDunce was friends with WINO, who was a convicted piece of shit, and called Yellowbeard, a guy who created and posted a gif of rotwang fucking an infant, a "swell guy"

CW is this communities Ghislaine Maxwell......

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't read your jibberish enough to get "hurties" from a knuckledragging mongoloid such as yourself. Your lucky I noticed the emojis or I would have scrolled past your shit like usual.

"Hurties"? A grown ass man says "hurties"?

X- Gulag Confirmed

I'm really sorry I got to you, buddy, I can assure you it was my intention ... :LOL::LOL3::LOL::LOL3:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
And who said a gulag for the idiots of this forum was a bad idea?
I don't think that you are fit to be master of this forum or even competent enough to deliver newspapers for that matter. I think it's time we all consider impeachment.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And for the second time in my entire history within this community I have put a emoji spamming fucktard on ignore.

Incelticus- confirmed

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
And for the second time in my entire history within this community I have put a emoji spamming fucktard on ignore.

Incelticus- confirmed
@Admin. Told you he would put me on ignore. LOL

Masterbater is just like Biggie. Dishes it out but can't take it. Another big mouthed sissy with no spine. LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I need to bring my Mexican mom energy up in here with my chancla with all y'all.

eta: An image for the Mexican impaired

bYQ7xOs.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So....

Less gulag more chanclas?

(Rubs chin)

I mean....its not a bad idea.....

Some people just need to be smacked around now and again. I've been reading the show for the last couple of days with some interest.

I've been waiting for the hair-pulling to start. *sigh* Nothing yet.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I need to bring my Mexican mom energy up in here with my chancla with all y'all.

You really don't. You mustn't forget no matter what the differences that exist many of here are the way we are in part because of a shared disdain for authority.

You'll not only fail but also make yourself a nigh irresistible target at the same time.

But you do you, boo.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You really don't. You mustn't forget no matter what the differences that exist many of here are the way we are in part because of a shared disdain for authority.

You'll not only fail but also make yourself a nigh irresistible target at the same time.

But you do you, boo.

So, you thought I was serious, uhm, "boo"?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I suppose that might be a failing of mine, taking people at their word.
Still it's better than the alternative so... meh.

Does that mean you'll be fucking off now or were you lying about that too?

In meltdown? You take meltdown as a serious endeavor?

I put "serious" energy into real world issues, not "meltdown". I have space for nuance. I can differentiate between a serious post and one that is not serious. I suppose it's our misfortune that you have a stick rammed up your hind quarters and are humorless. Thanks for bringing a measure of "grunchy" back to the forum. :sarcasm1: Grunchy being a grumpy person that is so brittle, they crunch.

I suggest you fuck off, Grunchy.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

I put "serious" energy into real world issues, not "meltdown". I have space for nuance. I can differentiate between a serious post and one that is not serious. I suppose it's our misfortune that you have a stick rammed up your hind quarters and are humorless. Thanks for bringing a measure of "grunchy" back to the forum. :sarcasm1: Grunchy being a grumpy person that is so brittle, they crunch.

I suggest you fuck off, Grunchy.
Aw shit.

This is what we need more of.

I don't care what anyone says, you gotta give Oak her flowers. She not only turned BiggieBrautworst into a closet living internet refugee at his own forum who looks into shadows waiting for a jump scare, she's also getting the hang of flaming.

You gotta love the progression.

"I'm retired, are you"? Is one of the coldest, mic dropping, end game final boss quotes in this games storied history, not just the coldest line of 2023. That shit should be on T-Shirts.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Up to your old tricks already?
How droll.

Anyway, you've convinced me: I see now that any time you make reference to hanging here and joining in on the festivities it's so laughably absurd that it won't need any commentary or any notice at all.

Your skin isn't just thin, it's non-existent.
You're just a ball of exposed nerves going all twitchy at everything and nothing.
That helps explain why you always start throwing around straw men if someone looks at you askance, though. You live in a constant state of being triggered and that's got to play merry hell with one's mental stability and cognitive functions.

Tsk.

As I said: you do you, boo.

Just do it someplace where you won't be getting underfoot all the time, please?
It's not that I *want* to keep stepping on your splayed ganglia but, well, it's not exactly avoidable is it?

Try carrying them in a box or a bucket or something. HTH

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Up to your old tricks already?
How droll.

Anyway, you've convinced me: I see now that any time you make reference to hanging here and joining in on the festivities it's so laughably absurd that it won't need any commentary or any notice at all.

Your skin isn't just thin, it's non-existent.
You're just a ball of exposed nerves going all twitchy at everything and nothing.
That helps explain why you always start throwing around straw men if someone looks at you askance, though. You lived in a constant state of being triggered and that's got to play merry hell with one's mental stability and cognitive functions.

Tsk.

As I said: you do you, boo.

Just do it someplace where you won't be getting underfoot all the time, please?
It's not that I *want* to keep stepping on your splayed ganglia but, well, it's not exactly avoidable is it?

Try carrying them in a box or a bucket or something. HTH

Blah, blah, blah...

I don't know where you grew up but anyone telling me to fuck off and calling me a liar isn't "playing".

Backpedaling bitch.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Hey my little dude...no one writes good flames anymore because there are no more captivating characters to work with, it would be like Orson Wells trying to make Citizen Kane using the cast of the Three Stooges.
You need to go to that one thread where I completely nuked Looney like a NPC in Fallout, my guy.

I played wack a mole with that guys over sized cranium so much his body started blinking, he turned into a ghost then dropped all his loot. Don't be surprised if you see youtubers steal that shit word for word in the near future.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You need to go to that one thread where I completely nuked Looney like a NPC in Fallout, my guy.

I played wack a mole with that guys over sized cranium so much his body started blinking, he turned into a ghost then dropped all his loot. Don't be surprised if you see youtubers steal that shit word for word in the near future.

Oi ! Sylvester

talk like you're not a leaking balloon ffs :LOL3::LOL: