Do we need a gulag for the retards here?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Kang and I publicly disagree with eachother on the topic of this thread. He’s loosely exposing himself as a hypocrite by saying he’s going to purge the majority of you faggots here and bring back members to The Game which would then naturally attract new posters who might be lurking and convinced they wanna try their hand at it.

Problem? That trolly bullshit is to shoo away most of the lame underperformers from this forum, which is actually a bad thing. Meltdown needs tards around, limitless. Spam (intentional or otherwise) has proven to be a way to keep things moving along and sometimes even produces unexpected action, just ask sum cun`T (circa ’04).

Meltdown is the last vestige for nasty posters like me who gladly like to fuck shit all up. I even melted @Bastard Factory down one night, and he even PM’d me to see if I wanted to fight IRL. He may call TROLL, but I seriously rattled that tall ginger balding bisexual douche who doesn’t even fit in his tiny clown car (he posted a pic of that). Check it out:

I’ve never been processed your flip-flops the bullshit here.

Seems like you’re the flavor of the week, huh?

Let’s see how long you last Nager

And:

Wanna walk up and punch me in the face

I don’t even know you.. I never said shit to you.., I’ll fucking smack you around.

Uh huh. That shook queer even makes Meltdown invisible to curious on-lookers for some reason, which is counterproductive to his site. Misguided, like his PMs that magickly popped up to me the second I checked back and F5’d this shit. I guess that’s the only thing his faggy admin panel is good for, oh well…

SSS
- What’s your new panel good for Kang?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Kang and I publicly disagree with eachother on the topic of this thread. He’s loosely exposing himself as a hypocrite by saying he’s going to purge the majority of you faggots here and bring back members to The Game which would then naturally attract new posters who might be lurking and convinced they wanna try their hand at it.

Problem? That trolly bullshit is to shoo away most of the lame underperformers from this forum, which is actually a bad thing. Meltdown needs tards around, limitless. Spam (intentional or otherwise) has proven to be a way to keep things moving along and sometimes even produces unexpected action, just ask sum cun`T (circa ’04).

Meltdown is the last vestige for nasty posters like me who gladly like to fuck shit all up. I even melted @Bastard Factory down one night, and he even PM’d me to see if I wanted to fight IRL. He may call TROLL, but I seriously rattled that tall ginger balding bisexual douche who doesn’t even fit in his tiny clown car (he posted a pic of that). Check it out:

I’ve never been processed your flip-flops the bullshit here.

Seems like you’re the flavor of the week, huh?

Let’s see how long you last Nager

And:

Wanna walk up and punch me in the face

I don’t even know you.. I never said shit to you.., I’ll fucking smack you around.

Uh huh. That shook queer even makes Meltdown invisible to curious on-lookers for some reason, which is counterproductive to his site. Misguided, like his PMs that magickly popped up to me the second I checked back and F5’d this shit. I guess that’s the only thing his faggy admin panel is good for, oh well…

SSS
- What’s your new panel good for Kang?
Stickys.

That's all I need.

As for shit posters, see, work with me on this....

Shit posters need to marinate around other shit posters until they figure out....if they figure out... they need to get better. Consider it like the message board version of skilled based matchmaking.

Now, as a gamer at heart, I don't want to be dropped into lobbies filled with noobs and bots. There's no fun in that. Why, look at that masterpiece of flaming I put Looney thru while he was having trauma induced convulsions on my behalf. I started feeling sorry for him.

That, shouldn't happen. Somebody of our stature should never intermingle with low hanging fruit and at the same time tards shouldn't be excluded from joining in on the fun, either.

Which is why a sub forum, a mini meltdown if you will, should be installed here so retards can retard until they put in effort to perform on the main stage.

Looney, bless him, once said and I quote;

"You cannot just shove a buttplug into your ass dry. Sometimes you gotta use lube"

Mini meltdown- message board lube.