I should have taken a picture.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Guess reporting people to their employers on facebook is more honorable / less karen in the mind of a dimwit

I mean if someone's dumb enough to post racist and bigoted stuff with their employer listed publicly on their profile then why not tag their employer? :)

Well firstly, criticizing the left isn't the same as racism. But that is what YOU guys have decided is racism.

Secondly, a fucking hit and run is worse offense than SAYING things on the internet.

Trying to get people fired, who could have families and children depending on their income, over political differences is pure evil. Its nazi level actual imposing on others. Policing speech is unAmerican.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Well firstly, criticizing the left isn't the same as racism. But that is what YOU guys have decided is racism.

Secondly, a fucking hit and run is worse offense than SAYING things on the internet.

Trying to get people fired, who could have families and children depending on their income, over political differences is pure evil. Its nazi level actual imposing on others. Policing speech is unAmerican.

Well firstly, if it's not racist then what's the big deal about their employer seeing it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well firstly, if it's not racist then what's the big deal about their employer seeing it?

Who said it was? I'm criticizing the mindset and actions.

Your intent is to what....punish people for thinking differently than you.

Thats called doing the reich thing.

You can't really call anyone Karen if you are doing that kind of shit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dragged that little Twig tucker right out from under that rock tho

damn, I'm good

dom-zook-james-bogue.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Logic escapes that idiot. It's not racist, but it could get them in trouble because it's not racist.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Logic escapes that idiot. It's not racist, but it could get them in trouble because it's not racist.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
fag hag.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
fag hag.

Notice how they never see the point being made but try to attack the logic?

And how their OWN logic defeats them?

Okay so if there is nothing wrong with someone committing a crime, then reporting doesn't matter. Right?

I thought it obvious I said leftards label everything racist and call peoples employers over idiot stupid shit....with the intent to get people fired. I didnt say there was a problem with employers seeing it lol.

I said there is a problem with this mindset that political disagreements are racisms and employers must be called. Because you think people shouldnt be allowed to work if they reject your politics.

And when you think like THAT? You have no credibility calling anyone a Karen. Least of all someone reporting a CRIME. And if imposing your partisan will on someone in the way of calling their employer, accusing them of racism because they disagree with you is fair game? You cant say a person reporting a CRIME is "imposing" their will(a statement that doesnt even hold up to scrunity).

Their own logic fucks them up and they lack the self awareness and criticize others based on all their bias add ons.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reported to next-door.com. Maybe it will help.

Way to go Karen. :)

Sure, providing evidence for a crime is what Karens do. Maybe that is why you live in a crime filled shithole and I don't? But a guy who can't figure out he isn't a woman and who supports rioting and looting can't be expected to figure much out.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Reporting crimes is "imposing your will" on people?

No wonder the left has become champions for rapists and domestic abusers.

Yes, if you haven't actually seen a crime, what are you reporting exactly? Driving a fucked up car while black?

It wasn't reported to police, retard, but it was posted on a forum I know many of my neighbors use so if someone was victimized by a hit and run then at least there is a clue out there. No harm but possibly some good done.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's cool for people to impose their will on you personally in the form of crimes.....but no one report a crime, because that would be imposing your will on someone. SMDH.

WHY did I peek? Bigs emoji made me look lol

We are dealing with dishonest stupid people. We can't expect them to grasp even simple concepts.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who said it was? I'm criticizing the mindset and actions.

Your intent is to what....punish people for thinking differently than you.

Thats called doing the reich thing.

You can't really call anyone Karen if you are doing that kind of shit.

They are the worst Karens in history but they want to lie and pretend it is secretly other people who are karens. It is all projection with these fools.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It's cool for people to impose their will on you personally in the form of crimes.....but no one report a crime, because that would be imposing your will on someone. SMDH.

WHY did I peek? Bigs emoji made me look lol

We are dealing with dishonest stupid people. We can't expect them to grasp even simple concepts.

Lily is exceptionally stupid

Did you know she only graduated her community college due to affirmative action or some other provision which caters to the lowest common dinominator in our society ?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Let us be honest, the vast majority of the time your side is lying. Fact. Your side constantly makes false claims so more and more people simply will not believe the lies you guys tell. Here is an example of an Antifa/BLM idiot getting her just desserts for her lies.