I should have taken a picture.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So I was driving to Costco to buy some wine and two pizzas (boys sure are demanding) and I stopped at a red light to make a left turn on to the main road. There I saw a black woman, mid 30's (apparently), driving a fucked up Mitsubishi sedan which had major damage all along the driver's side. We are talking totally wrecked in and, although, she was driving down the street it was obvious her rear driver's side wheel qe not turning as it was cambered in greater than 45 degrees and a bent piece of the fender was preventing the wheel from rolling.

The light turned about five seconds later and, although I stared, I just automatically started driving. Stupid me. It was clear that woman had just wrecked into something and did a hit and run and run. I mean she wasn't going any where fast with one of her wheels locked up and not turning. The damage was so bad I don't think either driver's side doors would have opened and the rear driver's side wheel was smoking as she attempted to drive down the road on a completely stuck and non-spinging wheel.

This is exceptionally rare where I live, I blame that for not thinking about my cellphone camera before, but the more I think about it the more typical it seems to me. And BLM claims the higher black crime rate is some how due to racism instead of blacks committing crimes at higher rates.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wish I did take a picture but I was so dumb founded by a car so fucked up trying to escape with only three wheels working. After getting caught in her hit and run I am sure this prime specimen will no doubt cry racism.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am going to check the police reports. I doubt she could get far.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyone who would do a hit and run with that much damage is a piece of shit. Probably uninsured. She belongs in prison.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope, I don't help criminals. Besides, look what she did to her own car and what ever she crashed into.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What's a "Male" Karen called again?! I believe it's Oerdin. She's black, she is guilty of a crime that he never even saw.

• Winner
Reactions: X

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So I was driving to Costco to buy some wine and two pizzas (boys sure are demanding) and I stopped at a red light to make a left turn on to the main road. There I saw a black woman, mid 30's (apparently), driving a fucked up Mitsubishi sedan which had major damage all along the driver's side. We are talking totally wrecked in and, although, she was driving down the street it was obvious her rear driver's side wheel qe not turning as it was cambered in greater than 45 degrees and a bent piece of the fender was preventing the wheel from rolling.

The light turned about five seconds later and, although I stared, I just automatically started driving. Stupid me. It was clear that woman had just wrecked into something and did a hit and run and run. I mean she wasn't going any where fast with one of her wheels locked up and not turning. The damage was so bad I don't think either driver's side doors would have opened and the rear driver's side wheel was smoking as she attempted to drive down the road on a completely stuck and non-spinging wheel.

This is exceptionally rare where I live, I blame that for not thinking about my cellphone camera before, but the more I think about it the more typical it seems to me. And BLM claims the higher black crime rate is some how due to racism instead of blacks committing crimes at higher rates.

Whoa. I suggest you move to Florida, or at least Texas.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
What's a "Male" Karen called again?! I believe it's Oerdin. She's black, she is guilty of a crime that he never even saw.

lol saw yours after I posted... reported to nextdoor.com lmfao... a total karen site lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Reporting crimes is "imposing your will" on people?

No wonder the left has become champions for rapists and domestic abusers.

It's cool for people to impose their will on you personally in the form of crimes.....but no one report a crime, because that would be imposing your will on someone. SMDH.

WHY did I peek? Bigs emoji made me look lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It's cool for people to impose their will on you personally in the form of crimes.....but no one report a crime, because that would be imposing your will on someone. SMDH.

Guess reporting people to their employers on facebook is more honorable / less karen in the mind of a dimwit

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Guess reporting people to their employers on facebook is more honorable / less karen in the mind of a dimwit

I mean if someone's dumb enough to post racist and bigoted stuff with their employer listed publicly on their profile then why not tag their employer? :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No shit.

And calling the feds on people who protested on the naughty side of politics.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I mean if someone's dumb enough to post racist and bigoted stuff with their employer listed publicly on their profile then why not tag their employer? :)
Well whattaya know, my torpedo hit it's mark right between the eyes

lol