I Straight Up Get AN Erection When I Go Out Dressed Like This... Ask Me Anything

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
jW6DBqs.jpg

^^^Get a load of this fukin manlady!!!!!! Bitch got some chicken legz too! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
jW6DBqs.jpg

^^^Get a load of this fukin manlady!!!!!! Bitch got some chicken legz too! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!
What a fuckin gigantic spoon! You really are a fat, useless bastard! Kike monster!
I suggest you find the tallest building in the area and throw yourself off!!!! Get Dilfdo to help you if needed, he has retard strength after all! Before you kill yourself tho, how long have you known you were gay?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
jW6DBqs.jpg

What a fuckin gigantic spoon! You really are a fat, useless bastard! Kike monster!
I suggest you find the tallest building in the area and throw yourself off!!!! Get Dilfdo to help you if needed, he has retard strength after all! Before you kill yourself tho, how long have you known you were gay?
Maybe that shit was funny when you were a kid in the sixties, it's 2021 fatty get with the times... You're like a schoolgirl ffs you're not a man!!
Also wishing death on someone is a huge sign of desperation and defeat haha what a fuckin loser! My middle finger salutes you...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not sure these arent pics of a flat chested woman! :Awesomeness:
jW6DBqs.jpg

Maybe that shit was funny when you were a kid in the sixties, it's 2021 fatty get with the times... You're like a schoolgirl ffs you're not a man!!
Also wishing death on someone is a huge sign of desperation and defeat haha what a fuckin loser! My middle finger salutes you...

Funny. Wishing death on people he disagrees with is Strapon's default setting.

PS, please don't wear those shorts. I am asking nicely.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
jW6DBqs.jpg

Dude, you're the gayest motherfucker on here! Gayer than Blurt even! I'm actually astonished! Does your boyfriend know you're that fukin gay? LMFAO!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
jW6DBqs.jpg

Dude, you're the gayest motherfucker on here! Gayer than Blurt even! I'm actually astonished! Does your boyfriend know you're that fukin gay? LMFAO!
Nobody takes you seriously fat arse!!! :LOL3: Loser!!!! :facepalm: Pathetic kike loving loser!!!! BTFO

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is as good a time as any to point out that this epic PWN3D! was brought by YOU! I suggest you STFU now before you heap more pain on your ass.....unless you're into that.....which it looks like you are!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This is as good a time as any to point out that this epic PWN3D! was brought by YOU! I suggest you STFU now before you heap more pain on your ass.....unless you're into that.....which it looks like you are!
Oh hilarious, did your high school dropout son tell you thoses jokes when he was in kindergarten? Baha hold this L! :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
l6iBYw9.jpg

Almost forgot, I'd rather be the biggest hook nosed fukin jew in hitlers personal easy bake oven than look like THIS fukin faggit!
PWN3D!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know what your reply is gonna be before you do, don't bother lmfao

So, are you gay? A gay neo-Nazi. How does that go over with the home boys?
They're gay too. Its all good. You know all those rumors about hitler being gay? I might be convinced now!

Yes. They say he was a self-hating homosexual. He did crack down on homosexuals and put them in camps, which is a classic closet case kind of reaction.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They're gay too. Its all good. You know all those rumors about hitler being gay? I might be convinced now!
Nobody here was alive to hear any rumours from your little brother Ishmael circa 1945 :Whaaa:
I think Ishmael is a muhzrat name. Anywho, he aint gay, BUT YUO ARE! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes. They say he was a self-hating homosexual. He did crack down on homosexuals and put them in camps, which is a classic closet case kind of reaction.
Before, I always thought he was just indifferent to faggits cause his bestest buddy Ernst was a boy fucker.