I think we all agree that Medical decisions should be between patient and Doctor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Admin is completely wrong and is actually pushing for the government to have control over our medical decisions but he is gonna double down on it.

Admin you really are just a hateful fucking liar. You would ask the government about your health....YOU are the one who wants that pushed on us.

People voting in a country that is supposed to be free and we have a brainwashed group of people who have such furious fucking hatred towards others for absolutely no reason who will lie about you so they can justify hating you. And you cant even talk to them. This is the bullshit they spew.

If had to someone I was living with who acted like this I would just leave. It would be abuse. But we are trapped with these fucking people.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
If a Municipal water supply in FLA gets polluted is the district allowed to warn the residents to boil, or not use the tap water or is that also illegal?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Be serious, Lily….. we are NOT just talking hand washing like most of these dipshits do with the quick splash of cold water and the patting dry on your pants…

Im talking soap, hot water and lathering up to your elbows through the entire happy birthday song. I scrubbed like a surgeon since the pandemic started.

We could have avoided this…

Well, certainly we could have avoided more than we did.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OUl1OWx.png

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Ronda Santis explain his decision for not letting the smart high school kids study African American History and culture.

Because FAGGOTS!!!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah, that makes sense.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Admin, you need help, like seriously. As your friend, Im here for you, and want you to become better.

Lets shave that sheep hide of yours....

iu