I think we all agree that Medical decisions should be between patient and Doctor.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Unless you live in Floriderp that is. Where the Citizens have forfeited their medical decisions to grandstanding "Politicians"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can you explain how YOU think a mandate is between a pateint and doctor?

Fucking mask and vaccine mandates are a GOVERNMENT action. Doctors are NOT blanket mandating these.

DeSantis literally just made SURE the choice is between a pateint and doctor.

The fuck do you think just happened here? You are literally backwards.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Are you talking to who I think you are talking to that most people don't talk to because he is a worthless spaz?

Lemme guess... some nonsense tweet authored by an idiot who, unlike anything we see on youtube authored by a conservative, should be taken as pure fact

how did I do?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Are you talking to who I think you are talking to that most people don't talk to because he is a worthless spaz?

Lemme guess... some nonsense tweet authored by an idiot who, unlike anything we see on youtube authored by a conservative, should be taken as pure fact

how did I do?

Yeeesss....I fucking peeked and its literally him complaining that DeSantis is making covid vaccine mandates and mask mandates illegal

While claiming the decision should be between pateint and doctor.....which is exactly what DeSantis has done. Made sure it stays between pateint and doctor.

Is this just stupidity? Even if he saw that's exactly what this legislation he would just switch gears, reverse his position and bitch about something else.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeeesss....I fucking peeked and its literally him complaining that DeSantis is making covid vaccine mandates and mask mandates illegal

While claiming the decision should be between pateint and doctor.....which is exactly what DeSantis has done. Made sure it stays between pateint and doctor.

Is this just stupidity? Even if he saw that's exactly what this legislation he would just switch gears, reverse his position and bitch about something else.
He's still on that COVIDian hysteria train?

Lmao -- even the most ardent of useless idiots disembarked that one about a year ago

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Does anybody else want to tell afmong the extremely hypocritical bad news or does that burden fall on my shoulders yet again?

*Sigh*

Fine.
"I think we all agree that medical decisions should be between doctors and patient" is the thread of your title. You're having a meltdown that Desantis is banning unelected and unaccountable burearocrats and politicians making medical decisions for you.

ban COVID-19 mask and vaccine mandates in the Sunshine State.
What that means, Admong, is that Desantis is making sure those medical decisions are between the doctors and patients, and the patient can choose whether to mask up and get the covid clot shot or not. It means florida is banning unelected and unaccountable burearocrats and Karens from HR(again, not doctors) from forcing that decision onto you.
Meaning if you go to florida, you can still get your 10 boosters and wear an entire box of masks over your face if you choose to. what is being banned is burearocrats and businesses forcing you to.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
It's a shame that infected people are going to be allowed to spew their shit all over others with nothing to stop them.

Pretty gross.
Isn't what that "safe and effective" clot shot was for that you gotta take every 3-6 months in order for it to work?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
"with nothing to stop them". funny you should mention that.
go ahead and line up for your 20th booster if it makes you feel better.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Isn't what that "safe and effective" clot shot was for that you gotta take every 3-6 months in order for it to work?
What an awesome source you got there, sounds like it's totes peer reviewed and unbiased af!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What people like you fail to understand that it was never JUST vaccines.

It was vaccines, distancing, yes masks (N95s) work, hand washing, etc. It wasn't doing one thing, it was doing all the things as often as a person could.

I see people with terrible hygiene habits, some people are absolutely disgusting and yeah, they're gross. I never got Covid and I practiced most of those things most of the time.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
What an awesome source you got there, sounds like it's totes peer reviewed and unbiased af!
The manufacturer themselves are telling you this, and had to do it under oath in front of the EU parliament. Pfizer admits the jig is up, the CDC adfmits the jig is up, hell, your peers admits the jig is up.
The only ones wanting to keep the mandates going are maskurbators like you that are literally making up their own science to avoid admitting you were lied to.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The manufacturer themselves are telling you this, and had to do it under oath in front of the EU parliament. Pfizer admits the jig is up, the CDC adfmits the jig is up, hell, your peers admits the jig is up.
The only ones wanting to keep the mandates going are maskurbators like you that are literally making up their own science to avoid admitting you were lied to.

That's your spin on what they're saying. It's funny that people that live in red states in the US die at higher rates than those in blue states.

You can say what you want, it's to the detriment of people like you at the end of the day.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That's your spin on what they're saying. It's funny that people that live in red states in the US die at higher rates than those in blue states.

You can say what you want, it's to the detriment of people like you at the end of the day.
Republicans died at a much higher rate than Democrats in general, I wonder why that is?

iGH8QmX.jpeg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
God love them, it's their choice. There is no law to stop them from being stupid fucks, nor should there be.
Enough of them commit suicide by stupidity for freedom, the Electoral College Bullshit and Gerrymandering won't matter any more.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Republicans died at a much higher rate than Democrats in general, I wonder why that is?

iGH8QmX.jpeg
got the stats to back that up, or is this just another "red man bad" hatefest? I don't think the CDC was collecting data on who the person voted for before they died, so good luck with that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's a shame that infected people are going to be allowed to spew their shit all over others with nothing to stop them.

Pretty gross.

It's a shame that you people actually think the government should be allowed to micromanage our health and that unless the government treats us like cattle we just "spread disease".

It's a shame you dont agree medical decisions should be between patients and doctors

Also a shame that CA did far worse managing covid than FL did and you are still bitching because you are too partisan to care about results.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
got the stats to back that up, or is this just another "red man bad" hatefest? I don't think the CDC was collecting data on who the person voted for before they died, so good luck with that.

Admin thinks showing us people who died making their own decisions is some sort of proof the government needs to make our decisions for us.

It's funny how he said that we all agree medical decisions should be between patients and doctors and we clearly do NOT agree and he actually DOES want the government to force our medical choices.

What gets me is they obviously dont even care. Because he only SAID that it should be a pateint/doctor thing and NOT on the government when he THOUGHT that's what DeSantis was doing.

Now that we explained that DeSantis actually took it out of the governments hands and put it back between pateint and doctor....his stance flipped.

They only care about hating us. That's all it is. Whatever the Democrats push he will support no matter what it is. And he will slam us and claim we are wrong without even knowing what we actually want. It's entirely about hatred of others. They dont want other parties to even exist. They want an authoritarian one party government. And they want legal and socail consequences for anyone who opposes that one party government.

It's not normal to hate people like they do.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
What people like you fail to understand that it was never JUST vaccines.

It was vaccines, distancing, yes masks (N95s) work, hand washing, etc. It wasn't doing one thing, it was doing all the things as often as a person could.

I see people with terrible hygiene habits, some people are absolutely disgusting and yeah, they're gross. I never got Covid and I practiced most of those things most of the time.

Be serious, Lily….. we are NOT just talking hand washing like most of these dipshits do with the quick splash of cold water and the patting dry on your pants…

Im talking soap, hot water and lathering up to your elbows through the entire happy birthday song. I scrubbed like a surgeon since the pandemic started.

We could have avoided this…

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What YOU people need to understand is boundaries.

Everytime you leave your house you are taking a risk. Of disease. Of injury. You name it.

YOU and YOU alone are YOUR responsibility. Your health and safety is on YOU.

You do not get to push for the government to come in, coerce and micromanage the autonomy of other people.

How fucking hypocritical, that when it comes to a separate and individual human being, you will scream "my body my choice"....only when you want it legal to brutally kill a human.

But when it actually IS our bodies and our choice you have all these bullshit reasons why the government should force things.

Medical decisions are between doctors and patients, period. If you sanctimonious know it all assholes are too stupid to understand ALL the valid reasons why you shouldn't allow the government to dictate these things, i dont know what to tell you.

Your state was a shit hole of fuck ups during covid.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh look, murdy was nice enough to write a post showing lotusburnout how to bathe

that was sweet

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Conservatives have become pansies.

What does this have to do with anything? Who are even the conservatives here?

Do you think we were alive and involved in this?

You dont even think, Admin. You just spew shit. You dont communicate. You make no sense. You have no convictions or stances beyond "I hates teh cons".

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Grow up little penis_features!
Stop saying shit that your own mother told you before she died and inevitably lead to your sexy time with her dead corpse. I'll deal with you later and when i feel like it, ya sick fuck.
Conservatives have become pansies.

Which ones were the conservatives in 1918? please do tell what a conservative in 1918 was.