I agree with Bill Maher less often these days, but I think he's right on the money here.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Bill Maher Thinks America ‘Might Be Empirically, Verifiably Too Fucking Dumb to Continue'

Rosemary Rossi
Sat, June 4, 2022, 11:46 AM

Bill Maher doubts that America can pull itself out of the heap of problems it seems to be in these days, largely due to its inhabitants, many of whom he says are “intractably, astoundingly, mind-numbingly stupid.”
The comedian and host jumped right to his point without mincing words on Friday night’s “Real Time With Bill Maher.” “Before we tackle any of our daunting specific problems here in America, we have to figure out how a country can solve any problem if so many of its people are so intractably, astoundingly, mind-numbingly stupid,” he began.
“And I’m not saying that as hyperbole or just out of frustration,” he continued. “I mean this country just might be empirically, verifiably too f—ing dumb to continue as an ongoing enterprise.”
Also Read:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bill Maher Thinks America ‘Might Be Empirically, Verifiably Too Fucking Dumb to Continue'

Rosemary Rossi

Bill Maher doubts that America can pull itself out of the heap of problems it seems to be in these days, largely due to its inhabitants, many of whom he says are “intractably, astoundingly, mind-numbingly stupid.”
The comedian and host jumped right to his point without mincing words on Friday night’s “Real Time With Bill Maher.” “Before we tackle any of our daunting specific problems here in America, we have to figure out how a country can solve any problem if so many of its people are so intractably, astoundingly, mind-numbingly stupid,” he began.
“And I’m not saying that as hyperbole or just out of frustration,” he continued. “I mean this country just might be empirically, verifiably too f—ing dumb to continue as an ongoing enterprise.”
Also Read:

I agree with you. I don't agree with him very often, but I think he's 100% right about this,

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Rosemary Rossi

Also Read:

I agree with you. I don't agree with him very often, but I think he's 100% right about this,
I don't know when or how it started, or if it really feels like we are sliding downhill and maybe we are and maybe that is because it is technically and economically not politically easy to maintain the yuuge chunk of the world resource pie we've had ever since WW2, you dipshits that are crying about NWO, don't understand the NWO began when WW2 Ended, us boomers had 35 cent gas as kids because America won the war and became de facto "dictator" to the worlds resources....now the rest of the world is waking up and demanding the return of their slices of "The Pie" Which means Average working class Americans slice of the pie has eroded rapidly, beginning with Reagan's infamous 'tax cuts' And America's decreasing role as masters of making, mining or building of, and selling stuff.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think the biggest problem is that most Americans have bought the bullshit about American exceptionalism and thus, in addition to thinking they are better than everyone else, also, dangerously, believe they do not need to know or understand anything else about the rest of the world. This is stupidity at its stupidest. Never, ever convince yourself that no one else matters, or that no one else wants as much as you want. That is a very dangerous ignorance.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I think the biggest problem is that most Americans have bought the bullshit about American exceptionalism and thus, in addition to thinking they are better than everyone else, also, dangerously, believe they do not need to know or understand anything else about the rest of the world. This is stupidity at its stupidest. Never, ever convince yourself that no one else matters, or that no one else wants as much as you want. That is a very dangerous ignorance.

Ok recent American expat with Californian decay on the brain... I'll file that under Mongtard.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. They seem to have all the fruit pickers they need