I think we all agree that Medical decisions should be between patient and Doctor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Stop saying shit that your own mother told you before she died and inevitably lead to your sexy time with her dead corpse. I'll deal with you later and when i feel like it, ya sick fuck.

Which ones were the conservatives in 1918? please do tell what a conservative in 1918 was.

I'm saying. He makes no fucking sense.

He has this whole wild ass narrative in his head. He doesnt even see anyone. He has this propaganda built conservative monolith in his brain he is yelling at.

I swear these people are mentally a mess. They condone violence and dont care about sex abuse. They are on ONE mission and that's to destroy the country and make it a one party dictatorship.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Stop saying shit that your own mother told you before she died and inevitably lead to your sexy time with her dead corpse. I'll deal with you later and when i feel like it, ya sick fuck.

Which ones were the conservatives in 1918? please do tell what a conservative in 1918 was.
Did you even skim the first paragraph where it said MOST PEOPLE COMPLIED IN 1918
Today's conservatives

BEMRCaZ.png

Muh freedumbs to be selfish and stupid!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm saying. He makes no fucking sense.

He has this whole wild ass narrative in his head. He doesnt even see anyone. He has this propaganda built conservative monolith in his brain he is yelling at.

I swear these people are mentally a mess. They condone violence and dont care about sex abuse. They are on ONE mission and that's to destroy the country and make it a one party dictatorship.
This is his special troll

the one where he is a drooling retard who lures you very cunningly into believing he is a drooling retard

It's masterful in it's simplicity

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did you even skim the first paragraph where it said MOST PEOPLE COMPLIED IN 1918
Today's conservatives

BEMRCaZ.png

Muh freedumbs to be selfish and stupid!

Admin, do you understand that people do NOT need the fucking government in order to comply with doctors?

And the masks dont work. If I went to work, and I worked around infectious disease.....you are NOT allowed to wear a fucking cloth mask. Do you see medical professionals in cloth masks at their job?

See you wont have any serious or real convo because you are so partisan you CANT.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And going back to the OP we have an American Governor who is trying to pass a law to outlaw mandates, if there is ever another plague. At what point in time was this 'great again' supposed to be based on anyway? Neverland?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And going back to the OP we have an American Governor who is trying to pass a law to outlaw mandates, if there is ever another plague.

So you DONT think that medical decisions should be between doctors and patients.

At least admit that. Pick a fucking stance and stick to it because YOU were agreeing with us when you started the thread.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Dr Fauci is Doctor of contagious disease

Desantis is a sleazy politician that hangs with a child molester.

Do you see the difference?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
During the pandemic how many actual Doctors told the average American they don’t have to mask or wash or keep their distance etc?

Stop being stupid

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Admin, do you understand that people do NOT need the fucking government in order to comply with doctors?

And the masks dont work. If I went to work, and I worked around infectious disease.....you are NOT allowed to wear a fucking cloth mask. Do you see medical professionals in cloth masks at their job?

See you wont have any serious or real convo because you are so partisan you CANT.
It’s still difficult to say how effective mask-wearing on its own was in 1918 and 1919. What is clear is that communities that implemented stronger health measures overall fared better than those that didn’t.
Even Admong's source made a startling admission.
Dr Fauci is also a corrupt-as-fuck burearocrat and has been caught in many scandals and flipflops. Yet you act like he's an ingallable god that can never be wrong(even when he admits it himself) and do no evil.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Desantis is a sleazy politician that hangs with a child molester.

Do you see the difference?

DeSantis isnt telling us what medical choices to make, is he?

When my insurance bills Dr Fauci, I'll take medical advice from him. Until then I have MY OWN doctor.

Am I allowed to make medical decisions with my own doctor? Or do I have to do what your government says?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Damn I could goddamn smash your face into a pavement right now penis features!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And going back to the OP we have an American Governor who is trying to pass a law to outlaw mandates, if there is ever another plague. At what point in time was this 'great again' supposed to be based on anyway? Neverland?

I feel the same about anti vaxxer anti maskers as I do with homeless drug addicts in blue states…

If you want to die, I’m not going to light tax dollars on fire so you don’t. I’ll shelter in place whenever news spreads of a new variant and I’ll remain Covid free like I have the entire pandemic.

I’ll also never vacation in FloriDUH.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Funny 3+ years of this voodoo pandemic and I've been on 3 cruises, 3 trips to Las Vegas, 4 trips to NY, One business trip to LA, 3 trips to Georgia, 2 to North Carolina and 1 to the Poconos land of love where there is a big red heart sign at the entrance way. I remain unvaxxed and never wear a mask unless forced to do so and I haven't caught COVID once. Neither has my GF who was with me on every trip. Including the ones for business.

And this isn't even counting the simple weekend getaways to local state attractions like St Augustine, Universal Studios, Miami, Tampa and St Petersburg. Of which there were plenty

you libtards are a bunch of yellow bellied sissies - I swear

But go ahead, hide under your rocks you fucking slugs. LMAO

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Before I go in for another Surgery, do you think Desantis would be available for a consult, 2nd opinion? I mean like I said I was stationed in Fla at one time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I feel the same about anti vaxxer anti maskers as I do with homeless drug addicts in blue states…

If you want to die, I’m not going to light tax dollars on fire so you don’t. I’ll shelter in place whenever news spreads of a new variant and I’ll remain Covid free like I have the entire pandemic.

I’ll also never vacation in FloriDUH.

The homeless drug addict has a statistically higher chance of dying from bad drugs than YOU would have from dying of a severe covid case and not being vaccinated.

You are more likely to die or become severely injured on your way to get the covid vaccine than you are to die from covid.

I swear to God. This is why you shouldnt be coercing medical decisions on people via government. You know that politicians and pharma corps can financially benefit off of making sure we all use that product?