I thought of Poark.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A solid 8 inches and taken so, sorry, honey. I had a solid romp today too as my wife told me she needed her vitamin D and was horny. Life is good.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No need to wish. I guess sex is sparse in your relationship where as my wife and I have only been married for a little over two years so sex is still regular and hot. Did you hit a dry spell where things are feeling unsatisfied and mechanical? It sounds that way.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lmao

Oerdin says "8 inches" and a little bell goes off in Admin's house with instructions on how to arrive quickly at the thread

fag whistle

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
No need to wish. I guess sex is spare in your relationship where as my wife and I have only been married for a little over two years so sex is still regular and hot. Did you hit a dry spell where things are feeling unsatisfied and mechanical? It sounds that way.
How long does Peg hold a charge?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No need to wish. I guess sex is spare in your relationship where as my wife and I have only been married for a little over two years so sex is still regular and hot. Did you hit a dry spell where things are feeling unsatisfied and mechanical? It sounds that way.
How long does Peg hold a charge?
Pondering what to ask of Santa this year?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
and whiners !! thank you for cumming

I’ll need more than a cocktail wiener if you want me to cum again.
SentimentalBitterAcaciarat-size_restricted.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I prefer a grower to a shower… like when you’re about to get it on and Thor’s hammer falls out his grey sweatpants <3

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I prefer a grower to a shower… like when you’re about to get it on and Thor’s hammer falls out his grey sweatpants <3

i would hate 2 hang u but I would

What are you gonna use for a rope? Your long hairy cock?
so much agression

If it doesn’t drip down to at least your knees…. I’m not interested.
u know, if the shtf u would be useless. lawbooks too

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

so much agression

eww

It’s ok… I’m an acquired taste.

Plus my tarot cards are picking up on a little something between you and Oweird-one. I am going to throw out a premature prediction and say that you two are gonna bump cyber uglies until he ignores his mail order bride and the two of you are logged in 24/7/365.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

so much agression

u know, if the shtf u would be useless. lawbooks too

I have a bat and a and a record breaking batting average that says otherwise, cupcake.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

so much agression

eww

Plus my tarot cards are picking up on a little something between you and Oweird-one. I am going to throw out a premature prediction and say that you two are gonna bump cyber uglies until he ignores his mail order bride and the two of you are logged in 24/7/365.
lmao oh stop it

i was open 2 listening until that xd

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

so much agression

eww

How is it a mail order bride when we both met in person when we were 19? Why are you such a racist bigot? You bigot.

You lefties are always so racist.