I thought of Poark.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or my wife who is Hispanic or my kids who are Hispanic. This was made in a night when Lily was running wild and ranting about how Mexican she supposedly was so I decided to poke fun of her while also playing some good 80's music. Get over it.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Or my wife who is Hispanic or my kids who are Hispanic. This was made in a night when Lily was running wild and ranting about how Mexican she supposedly was so I decided to poke fun of her while also playing some good 80's music. Get over it.

Can you pin point when that was? I guess not being ashamed of my ethnicity triggered you, bitch ass punk.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, I am not going to go through hundreds of posts to find it. I am confident that a music video is fine and fair game so get your vulva cream out and put your big girl pants on.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Yeah, I remember that.

She was Leaking all over the forum that night.

Hahahaha!!!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I remember that.

Hahahaha!!!

I do not want to e-fuck you. Stop following me.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No, I am not going to go through hundreds of posts to find it. I am confident that a music video is fine and fair game so get your vulva cream out and put your big girl pants on.

It is amazing that she cannot even remember the exact night that you are talking about.

I mean, how many times has it happened?!?!?!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I remember that.

Hahahaha!!!

on forums, threats r encouragement :D

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I remember that.

Hahahaha!!!

That was rejection, not a threat. He's obsessed with me; constantly screaming out for my attention. Gross.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I remember that.

Hahahaha!!!

That was rejection, not a threat. He's obsessed with me; constantly screaming out for my attention. Gross.
whats the difference, go ahead and e-fuck him lol

i wanna see :)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is amazing that she cannot even remember the exact night that you are talking about.

I mean, how many times has it happened?!?!?!

Hahahahahaha!!!!
prepare for battle, sir

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I remember that.

Hahahaha!!!

I find him completely off-putting.
eta: You don't?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I remember that.

Hahahaha!!!

i dont know him but i do like his avatar.....i suppose that makes me neutral

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, I remember that.

Hahahaha!!!

i dont know him but i do like his avatar.....i suppose that makes me neutral

Well, you can neutrally romance him then. He's repulsive.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lily vs prowler
mortal-kombat-scorpion.gif

pick a color

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Then it's just something you made up.

Fuck you. "If you don't go back and search through thousands of posts then you are a liar!" No, I do not have to do so. Go fuck yourself, fool.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, I remember that.

Hahahaha!!!

Me too.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what a crusty broad

I guess your pussy hurts because of that emoji in another thread?

I think this place ought to be renamed. Rainbow Bastards maybe...

Maybe you should smile a bit moaRrrr ,,,

I smile all the time, especially when I'm posting.
u like thos boys, huh?
what a crusty broad

I guess your pussy hurts because of that emoji in another thread?

I think this place ought to be renamed. Rainbow Bastards maybe...

Maybe you should smile a bit moaRrrr ,,,

I smile all the time, especially when I'm posting.
lol like this ??

insanity-crazy.gif

she likes the bad boy look.. post a pic wearing your sideways hat lol

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
A solid 8 inches and taken so, sorry, honey. I had a solid romp today too as my wife told me she needed her vitamin D and was horny. Life is good.

Jizzum contains no vitamin D. On the other hand, it does contain vitamins C and B12.

Your wife is plastic.