I thought of Poark.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
When you all stop encouraging the bullshit about PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and homosexuality I might start to respect your opinion on this. Until then, not worried.

In everyone's defense, Admin and Sea do the same to Biggie and other males in this forum. I think it's all just for shits and giggles. They all do it to each other. Not sure who started it and good luck trying to find it in all these threads but these guys reap what they sow. They're grown men. I'm sure they can handle themselves on the internet. If not, they're for damn sure in the wrong forum. This place is savage, lol. Gotta let the men folk do their thing.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
what a crusty broad

I guess your pussy hurts because of that emoji in another thread?

I think this place ought to be renamed. Rainbow Bastards maybe...

Maybe you should smile a bit moaRrrr ,,,

I smile all the time, especially when I'm posting.
u like thos boys, huh?
what a crusty broad

I guess your pussy hurts because of that emoji in another thread?

I think this place ought to be renamed. Rainbow Bastards maybe...

Maybe you should smile a bit moaRrrr ,,,

I smile all the time, especially when I'm posting.
lol like this ??

insanity-crazy.gif

she likes the bad boy look.. post a pic wearing your sideways hat lol

So, you're speaking for me? That's interesting.
well i thought it was funny, but okay, u can speak for murdock then

I don't know who those statements were aimed at. I just saw my name as the penultimate nested quote before posted.
wtf is 'penultimate'?

"next to last"
u testing my latin?

do u have more phDs than lotusbud?

I don't have a PhD. But between my partner and I we have 5 degrees, he's got the PhD and JD. I merely have a BA & Master's degree.
i heard lotus has one in finger painting

In shit....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When you all stop encouraging the bullshit about PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and homosexuality I might start to respect your opinion on this. Until then, not worried.

In everyone's defense, Admin and Sea do the same to Biggie and other males in this forum. I think it's all just for shits and giggles. They all do it to each other. Not sure who started it and good luck trying to find it in all these threads but these guys reap what they sow. They're grown men. I'm sure they can handle themselves on the internet. If not, they're for damn sure in the wrong forum. This place is savage, lol. Gotta let the men folk do their thing.

We all don't have the same sensibilities. This is Bastard Factory, I any one of us have posted things in bad faith. Either everyone cleans up their act, never happen, or we stop complaining when anyone does it.

Succubus

Site Supporter

We all don't have the same sensibilities. This is Bastard Factory, I any one of us have posted things in bad faith. Either everyone cleans up their act, never happen, or we stop complaining when anyone does it.

I don't think this forum was built on "lollipops and rainbows"....everyone cleaning up their act would ruin this place. It feeds off the bullshit.....for ratings.....I suppose.....lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

^^^ quoted to rub down Oak's snout at a later time

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't think this forum was built on "lollipops and rainbows"....everyone cleaning up their act would ruin this place. It feeds off the bullshit.....for ratings.....I suppose.....lol.

Exactly, so why is anyone trying to hold me, or anyone, to a different standard?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously, Lily.. I try to stay out of fights... but even to suggest that about someone is just being a sick fuck :/

You people laugh at admin being called a homosexual and Seamajor being a pedophile. Wtf is the drama over this?
nah sorry, the two r unrelated. tbh, u sound bananas atm

It's the same BEHAVIOR. derp

the entire room tells u 2 stop, but pride says 'keep goin!' lol

punch yourself in the face, lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously, Lily.. I try to stay out of fights... but even to suggest that about someone is just being a sick fuck :/

You people laugh at admin being called a homosexual and Seamajor being a pedophile. Wtf is the drama over this?

pucnh yourself in the face, lily

Don't worry about me. Not your concern.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Exactly, so why is anyone trying to hold me, or anyone, to a different standard?

I see what you are saying but I think there are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed. When I said what I said about Flynn, everyone knows I'm talking shit because we've had our rounds....I am not serious about what I say....most of the time....it's merely for entertainment.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

pucnh yourself in the face, lily

Don't worry about me. Not your concern.

dont be like that, just chill on some things

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I see what you are saying but I think there are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed. When I said what I said about Flynn, everyone knows I'm talking shit because we've had our rounds....I am not serious about what I say....most of the time....it's merely for entertainment.

So, you think that I actually believe that anyone at this forum fingers their pets?

REALLY?!

eta: And alleging over and over that Seamajor is a pedophile isn't crossing a line?

Succubus

Site Supporter

So, you think that I actually believe that anyone at this forum fingers their pets?

REALLY?!

Well, I'm assuming she did something along the lines of a medical exam on her kitten for you to say such a thing? Or did I misunderstand your implication?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

REALLY?!

eta: And alleging over and over that Seamajor is a pedophile isn't crossing a line?

Seaboobs regularly heavy petted his pussy Martine... with a tub of Vaseline.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

REALLY?!

Well, I'm assuming she did something along the lines of a medical exam on her kitten for you to say such a thing? Or did I misunderstand your implication?

I just can't believe this. So poking fun at some intervention with a constipated cat is an untouchable topic?

But accusing a man of defiling children is not?!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have never read where Dovey has called Seamajor a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.. ever!

Succubus

Site Supporter

REALLY?!

I just can't believe this. So poking fun at some intervention with a constipated cat is an untouchable topic?

But accusing a man of defiling children is not?!

It's not what you say it's how you say it.....the meaning behind it, lol. I'm not attacking you. Just explaining how certain people perceive things differently.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And yet there sure are a Lotta forums like that.

SOme posters will hide behind momma's skirt for refuge when the going gets too rough for them.

Succubus

Site Supporter

SOme posters will hide behind momma's skirt for refuge when the going gets too rough for them.

The only place you'd see me is on the front line, Joe! Lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Someone sure savaged you over nothing once.

Was that 'Flynn'?

The handle with the multiple personalities.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Someone sure savaged you over nothing once.

Was that 'Flynn'?

The handle with the multiple personalities.

Yeah but you didn't see me bitch out and cower in the forum corner, either. That's the point I was getting at. I'm not a flamer. Never claimed to be but you bet your sweet ass I will hold my own all day long any day!