I thought of Poark.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
so where is @Murdock this evening, off apologizing for her whiteness?

lol

I don’t suffer from white guilt. I just refuse to perpetuate racist ideologies.
yes u do, u dont even know it

smart white girl marches with BLM and doesnt see herself getting bamboozled, how could u?

Bamboozled standing for justice?

You are absurd.

There is nothing about Burn, Loot, and Murder which stands for justice. Nothing.

This is their way. I had already walked away. I don’t condone this either.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I like her but she does seem to not be self reflective about her emotional feelings very often. That is why she falls for nonfact based nonsense like Burn, Loot, and Murder.

You’re making wild assumptions.

I abandoned the movement when it went in that direction.

Well, I am glad to finally hear you do notbsupoirt burb, loot, and murder (any more) I am just wondering why you kept supporting such and obviously evil group for so long?
Murdock just heads to wherever she thinks she can get the highest approval rating.

When most people supported BLM, she supported BLM.

Now that most people see the truth about BLM, she follows the crowd.

A total follower. Not an ounce of leadership or integrity in her.

I was a BLM supporter following Martin.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I like her but she does seem to not be self reflective about her emotional feelings very often. That is why she falls for nonfact based nonsense like Burn, Loot, and Murder.

You’re making wild assumptions.

I abandoned the movement when it went in that direction.

Well, I am glad to finally hear you do notbsupoirt burb, loot, and murder (any more) I am just wondering why you kept supporting such and obviously evil group for so long?

I’m a humanitarian confused as to why we are at war with ourselves/each-other.

I have never supported it. The movement didn’t start out violent. It ended that way… mostly because Antifa. Another group I don’t agree with.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When you all stop encouraging the bullshit about PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and homosexuality I might start to respect your opinion on this. Until then, not worried.

In everyone's defense, Admin and Sea do the same to Biggie and other males in this forum. I think it's all just for shits and giggles. They all do it to each other. Not sure who started it and good luck trying to find it in all these threads but these guys reap what they sow. They're grown men. I'm sure they can handle themselves on the internet. If not, they're for damn sure in the wrong forum. This place is savage, lol. Gotta let the men folk do their thing.

We all don't have the same sensibilities. This is Bastard Factory, I any one of us have posted things in bad faith. Either everyone cleans up their act, never happen, or we stop complaining when anyone does it.

I don't think this forum was built on "lollipops and rainbows"....everyone cleaning up their act would ruin this place. It feeds off the bullshit.....for ratings.....I suppose.....lol.

Exactly, so why is anyone trying to hold me, or anyone, to a different standard?

I see what you are saying but I think there are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed. When I said what I said about Flynn, everyone knows I'm talking shit because we've had our rounds....I am not serious about what I say....most of the time....it's merely for entertainment.

So, you think that I actually believe that anyone at this forum fingers their pets?

REALLY?!

Well, I'm assuming she did something along the lines of a medical exam on her kitten for you to say such a thing? Or did I misunderstand your implication?

I just can't believe this. So poking fun at some intervention with a constipated cat is an untouchable topic?

But accusing a man of defiling children is not?!

It's not what you say it's how you say it.....the meaning behind it, lol. I'm not attacking you. Just explaining how certain people perceive things differently.

I understand how people perceive things differently. I also see that people can't take what they dish out. I've seen very fucked up things said to not just myself, but others. I simply hit back.

If people want a turn the other cheek Jesus forum, I think they're at the wrong forum. I treat people how I am treated. For example, I think you and I have had reasonable exchanges and I want to keep it that way. I don't feel attacked by you whatsoever. I understand your concern, but I'm not going to have my hands tied while all the others want to actually say the most foul things to or about me, including Dove.

Uhm, sorry, not sorry.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
no post from lily?

i feel a bit bad now

Why? Someone in my family needed something from me, so I took care of that. Then I went to sleep.

Today we're celebrating my guy's birthday, so I've been prepping for that and haven't been around. It's going to be a lovely evening surrounded by our loved ones.
Today was my niece's birthday party lol

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
no post from lily?

i feel a bit bad now

Why? Someone in my family needed something from me, so I took care of that. Then I went to sleep.

Today we're celebrating my guy's birthday, so I've been prepping for that and haven't been around. It's going to be a lovely evening surrounded by our loved ones.
Today was my niece's birthday party lol

Oh, I hope that it was fun. Is it a child or adult niece?

When we were singing happy birthday and blowing out candle, my 2 yr old niece was blowing from across the table...like 8 ft away. It was so cute!

She actually loved the pecan-pumpkin cheesecake, which surprised me. Most kids aren't that fond of adult tastes. My guy is a fiend for both cheesecake and pecan pie. He only likes 5 kinds of treats, those two pies, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookie dough and plain chocolate chip iced cream. He rarely eats,...wait he also likes cheese danishes. Anyhow, he rarely eats any sweets and carbs in general. So, his birthday treat was a rare event.

He's this odd creature that never liked cereals, pancakes, potatoes, rice etc. He says most of them are butter delivery systems...he's rather pass.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what a crusty broad

I guess your pussy hurts because of that emoji in another thread?

I think this place ought to be renamed. Rainbow Bastards maybe...

Maybe you should smile a bit moaRrrr ,,,

I smile all the time, especially when I'm posting.
u like thos boys, huh?
what a crusty broad

lol like this ??

insanity-crazy.gif

she likes the bad boy look.. post a pic wearing your sideways hat lol

So, you're speaking for me? That's interesting.
well i thought it was funny, but okay, u can speak for murdock then

I don't know who those statements were aimed at. I just saw my name as the penultimate nested quote before posted.
wtf is 'penultimate'?

"next to last"
u testing my latin?

do u have more phDs than lotusbud?

I don't have a PhD. But between my partner and I we have 5 degrees, he's got the PhD and JD. I merely have a BA & Master's degree.
i heard lotus has one in finger painting

I heard that's not all she does with her finger......

I read that some forum members finger their pets. Ewww

Lmao....if they do it definitely starts with Flynn. Especially cows, whales and pigs. She/he/it is into that beastiality shit when it comes to fat mammals

It was a feathered animal at this forum.

Oh no!!!! Someone was a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! to Polly the parrot???? Sick fuck!!!

No, a kitten. They identify as a bird at this forum.

seriosusly, ur like downright filthy. i get u have an axe 2 grind but fuck off

everyone here said ur a cunt, and here u r...proving it, right along with your bullshit user name

I see you grinding your axes and I stay out of it.

I'm sorry people like you can't handle your own shit and not get into everyone else's.

lol i dont have axes 2 grind here, almost everyone gets a snarky post from me once in a while >:)

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what a crusty broad

u like thos boys, huh?
what a crusty broad

lol like this ??

insanity-crazy.gif

she likes the bad boy look.. post a pic wearing your sideways hat lol

So, you're speaking for me? That's interesting.
well i thought it was funny, but okay, u can speak for murdock then

I don't know who those statements were aimed at. I just saw my name as the penultimate nested quote before posted.
wtf is 'penultimate'?

"next to last"
u testing my latin?

do u have more phDs than lotusbud?

I don't have a PhD. But between my partner and I we have 5 degrees, he's got the PhD and JD. I merely have a BA & Master's degree.
i heard lotus has one in finger painting

I heard that's not all she does with her finger......

I read that some forum members finger their pets. Ewww

Lmao....if they do it definitely starts with Flynn. Especially cows, whales and pigs. She/he/it is into that beastiality shit when it comes to fat mammals

It was a feathered animal at this forum.

Oh no!!!! Someone was a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! to Polly the parrot???? Sick fuck!!!

No, a kitten. They identify as a bird at this forum.

seriosusly, ur like downright filthy. i get u have an axe 2 grind but fuck off

everyone here said ur a cunt, and here u r...proving it, right along with your bullshit user name

I see you grinding your axes and I stay out of it.

I'm sorry people like you can't handle your own shit and not get into everyone else's.

lol i dont have axes 2 grind here, almost everyone gets a snarky post from me once in a while >:)

Perhaps it's the impression I get when it only 2 or 3 posters that get the lion's share of the snark. I'm sure it's me. lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
no post from lily?

i feel a bit bad now

it was the timing of it, thats all

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
When we were singing happy birthday and blowing out candle, my 2 yr old niece was blowing from across the table...like 8 ft away. It was so cute!

Little retards are sooooo cute!!!!

Really dude, toddlers aren't off limits? And people have called me a bully. I call bullshit.
@Omnipotent

why am I being summoned?
She's gonna get mad at you for not getting mad at someone else, probably.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really dude, toddlers aren't off limits? And people have called me a bully. I call bullshit.
@Omnipotent

why am I being summoned?

Well Prowler is my e-buddy so that's not going to happen.... they'll have to fight it out between themselves.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

@Omnipotent

why am I being summoned?

I did not do anything.

Somebody must have edited my post.

Please do not hurt me, Caskur.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Omnipotent

why am I being summoned?

I did not do anything.

Somebody must have edited my post.

Please do not hurt me, Caskur.

Go in e-peace, e-brother!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Omnipotent

why am I being summoned?

Well Prowler is my e-buddy so that's not going to happen.... they'll have to fight it out between themselves.

You seem to make a big emotional investment in children. If he's your brother, you need to teach him not to pick on two year olds. It's kind of weird for a 70+ year old to think kids are fun to pick on.

I probably should have pointed this out to @The Countess , she also seems to have some concerns with children.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

@Omnipotent

why am I being summoned?

You seem to make a big emotional investment in children. If he's your brother, you need to teach him not to pick on two year olds. It's kind of weird for a 70+ year old to think kids are fun to pick on.

I probably should have pointed this out to @The Countess , she also seems to have some concerns with children.

I don't know who you are talking about or what you are talking about. I can't read every post here I'm sorry. And what 70 year old are you talking about? Are there 70 year olds here?

Prowler is a good egg. He is most likely baiting you for something.....poke him back or not but I am not invested in it.

Last edited:

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Omnipotent

why am I being summoned?

I don't know who you are talking about or what you are talking about. I can't read every post here I'm sorry. And what 70 year old are you talking about? Are there 70 year olds here?

Prowler is a good egg. He is mostly likely baiting for something.....poke him back or not but I am not invested in it.

He called my two year old niece a retard. I'm talking about Prowler, it is the person that's part of this discussion. Don't worry about it, it's only a kid you don't know versus your deep friendship with him.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️