I thought of Poark.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
When we were singing happy birthday and blowing out candle, my 2 yr old niece was blowing from across the table...like 8 ft away. It was so cute!

Little retards are sooooo cute!!!!

Really dude, toddlers aren't off limits? And people have called me a bully. I call bullshit.
@Omnipotent

why am I being summoned?
She's gonna get mad at you for not getting mad at someone else, probably.

Well Prowler is my e-buddy so that's not going to happen.... they'll have to fight it out between themselves.

You seem to make a big emotional investment in children. If he's your brother, you need to teach him not to pick on two year olds. It's kind of weird for a 70+ year old to think kids are fun to pick on.

I probably should have pointed this out to @The Countess , she also seems to have some concerns with children.

Pick on his dog. Or better, his wife. Trust me

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When we were singing happy birthday and blowing out candle, my 2 yr old niece was blowing from across the table...like 8 ft away. It was so cute!

Little retards are sooooo cute!!!!

Really dude, toddlers aren't off limits? And people have called me a bully. I call bullshit.
@Omnipotent

why am I being summoned?
She's gonna get mad at you for not getting mad at someone else, probably.

Well Prowler is my e-buddy so that's not going to happen.... they'll have to fight it out between themselves.

You seem to make a big emotional investment in children. If he's your brother, you need to teach him not to pick on two year olds. It's kind of weird for a 70+ year old to think kids are fun to pick on.

I probably should have pointed this out to @The Countess , she also seems to have some concerns with children.

Pick on his dog. Or better, his wife. Trust me

Dog man huh? Needy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am appalled that The Leaker stigmatizes mental deficiencies the way she does.

Do you love your niece any less because she is retarded, Leaker?

Do you attribute the lack of affection people feel for you to your own weak mental state?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am appalled that The Leaker stigmatizes mental deficiencies the way she does.

Do you love your niece any less because she is retarded, Leaker?

Do you attribute the lack of affection people feel for you to your own weak mental state?

Good evening, you bleeding twat. Are you so bitter that you married a mannish woman that you lash out at everyone?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahaha!!!

I wonder why The Leaker found it so hard to answer my questions.

She cannot face her own prejudices.

Why did you marry a bulldyke?

I did not marry a "bulldyke".

I mean, you gotta come up with something better, Leaker. Your desperation is showing.

Hahaha!!!

A woman that looks like a man according to those who have seen her, yeah, that sounds like a bulldyke to me.

My wife is beautiful. She is almost 50 years old and can pass for a 40 year old.

She is also very classy, kind, funny, and smart.

She is also very successful. Not even 50 and fully retired with a very healthy financial situation.

I mean, maybe you should try to go after my dog, as flea also suggested.

Hahahaha!!!

Let me clue you in on something, Leaker: When people are so desperate that they go after your dog, it might just be a good indication that they were not coming out on top.

But you.

Will learn.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahaha!!!

I mean, you gotta come up with something better, Leaker. Your desperation is showing.

Hahaha!!!

A woman that looks like a man according to those who have seen her, yeah, that sounds like a bulldyke to me.

My wife is beautiful. She is almost 50 years old and can pass for a 40 year old.

She is also very successful. Not even 50 and fully retired with a very healthy financial situation.

Hahahaha!!!

Let me clue you in on something, Leaker: When people are so desperate that they go after your dog, it might just be a good indication that they were not coming out on top.

But you.

Will learn.

You go after two year olds. Just sayin'

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hahaha!!!

Hahaha!!!

Hahahaha!!!

But you.

Will learn.

You go after two year olds. Just sayin'

It was just a silly one-off.

You had to be a whiny bitch about it and make it more than that...

I had no idea I was going to strike a nerve.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hahaha!!!

Hahaha!!!

Hahahaha!!!

But you.

Will learn.

ha ha yah and another good indication that your hit is when you feel a need to over 'splain how hot and successful your wife is ... oh yah she fugly :LOL3:
it happens, hot at first morphs into Godzilla over the years

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
ha ha yah and another good indication that your hit is when you feel a need to over 'splain how hot and successful your wife is ... oh yah she fugly :LOL3:

The irony is that while you "explained" that my post told you something about me, your reaction told me something about you.

You are not at my level.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

The irony is that while you "explained" that my post told you something about me, your reaction told me something about you.

You are not at my level.

I Know
I'm above it //

I see you down there with Godzilla :LOL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter